Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Simon 13:10 - Aug 6 with 1867 views49thseason

First of all let me say thank you for stepping up and putting your time, money and energy on the line on behalf of our club.
As more information emerges about the poor character and financial irregularities of the supposed buyers of the club, I wondered if you have had any fresh conversations with the people who were prepared to sell their shares to them?

Whilst the intentions of the former directors seem to be clear, I wonder if Andrew Kilpatrick really wants to be associated with these so-called buyers if he now knows the latest revelations? Its hard to imagine that a man with such a vested professional interest in probity and straight dealing really wants to be publicly associated with criminal acts and downright thuggery?
If AK were to publicly take his shares off the table at this point, I think this crisis would be effectively over and he could be welcomed back into the fold.

Just a suggestion.
Best regards 49th
Dear Simon on 14:44 - Aug 6 with 1596 viewsJames1980

I expect those that might have come to the realisation of their terrible error are unable to back out until the EFL announce the prospective buyers are not fit or proper.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Dear Simon on 15:38 - Aug 6 with 1416 views49thseason

Dear Simon on 14:44 - Aug 6 by James1980

I expect those that might have come to the realisation of their terrible error are unable to back out until the EFL announce the prospective buyers are not fit or proper.

I dont think dealing with people who do not abide by the FAs rules would would make it difficult to back out if money hasnt changed hands. Its not as though they are in a position to take anyone to court for reneging on a deal that hasn't been fulfilled because their threats to people havent worked is it? Who knows what might come out in court?
Dear Simon on 16:04 - Aug 6 with 1324 viewsBrierls

Dear Simon on 15:38 - Aug 6 by 49thseason

I dont think dealing with people who do not abide by the FAs rules would would make it difficult to back out if money hasnt changed hands. Its not as though they are in a position to take anyone to court for reneging on a deal that hasn't been fulfilled because their threats to people havent worked is it? Who knows what might come out in court?

I think James is right. I think the shares are ring-fenced until the 'agreement to purchase' is satisfied. Curran & Rose not passing the FPP tests would mean the agreement is off, I'd assume. Given their performance in the EFL meeting, that might be their way of backing out!

It's naive to think the current board members, Dale Trust and others have not made the likes of A.Kilpatrick, Altman, Marcelli, Bottomley & Rawlinson aware of their willingness to purchase shares. If that was an option right now, I believe it would have happened already.
Dear Simon on 16:17 - Aug 6 with 1251 viewsJames1980

Dear Simon on 16:04 - Aug 6 by Brierls

I think James is right. I think the shares are ring-fenced until the 'agreement to purchase' is satisfied. Curran & Rose not passing the FPP tests would mean the agreement is off, I'd assume. Given their performance in the EFL meeting, that might be their way of backing out!

It's naive to think the current board members, Dale Trust and others have not made the likes of A.Kilpatrick, Altman, Marcelli, Bottomley & Rawlinson aware of their willingness to purchase shares. If that was an option right now, I believe it would have happened already.

Perhaps Denise or Alex could leak a copy of the agreement if one has been signed.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Dear Simon on 16:18 - Aug 6 with 1245 views49thseason

You are undoubtedly correct but I dont think any existing contract or agreement holds up if one of the parties acts in bad faith. The people who own the shares are all smart enough to have read the contract and the exit clause assuming there is something in writing, I would be amazed if there is no bad faith clause. If it were only some sort of gentlemans agreement I think it has been reneged on already. In either case there are perfectly good reasons to tell them the deal is off.
Continuing to talk to AK about his attitude to the recent news is just being sensible.
Dear Simon on 16:32 - Aug 6 with 1171 viewsboromat

Dear Simon on 14:44 - Aug 6 by James1980

That was the thinking I had around the Kelly shares being under legal issues.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024