Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised 19:01 - Aug 15 with 18322 viewsDaleEamonn

Greetings Rochdale fans.

My name is DaleEamonn and I am a freelance investigative journalist. I first became professionally aware of the plight of Rochdale earlier this Summer when I saw the terrible news that Alexander Jarvis and Andy Curran were considering involving themselves financially with your football club.

Alexander Jarvis is not to be trusted. He is a brazen charlatan and fantasist and tells any form of lie to anyone who will listen to him to progress his own agenda.

You will have read extensively about Andy Curran and his involvement in Swindon Town over the last few years. Less known is Andy Curran’s previous involvements with Southend United and Colchester United, two Essex based clubs and his involvement in attempts to progress his son Taylor’s career by paying for his wages in breach of EFL rules.

As you will read below, Alexander Jarvis does not have any form of deal in place for your club which can be completed or done without EFL approval. If the EFL do not given any approval to Alexander Jarvis or his clients then your club is safe from these people who definitely do not have you or your club’s best interests at heart.

Below is the transcript of an email I received on Tuesday 20th July 2021 at 11.56AM from Alexander Jarvis (ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com) that also shared an attached Microsoft PowerPoint document (File name: 2021 AGM Presntation1.pptx) which was 928Kb.

The attachment was at eleven slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation given by David Bottomley at Rochdale AGM on Tuesday 1st June 2021.

I have forwarded this email and the attachment to it to the COO of your football club, the Board of your Supporters Trust, to Nick Craig (Director of Legal Affairs - EFL) and to Ryan Hyde (Governance Manager - EFL).

Tonight, I share it with all of you, the fans because it is important that you see Alexander Jarvis for what he is.

The full and unabridged transcript of Alexander Jarvis’ email reads as follows:

From: Alexander SW Jarvis <ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 11:56 AM
To: Eamonn
Subject: 2021 AGM Presentation / Revised Offer
Eamonn,

I trust this email finds you well, apologies for the delay in response, I have had a few days off on holiday.

That is correct, I am not the purchaser, nor have I ever purchased an EFL Club and have had no dealings with the EFL to date. As in the takeover process the lawyers are mostly involved.

It is also correct that no ‘takeover' is planned. My Client’s are merely investors who following a presentation by the Club several months back (I have attached for your reference) see Rochdale as an opportunity to get involved with a relatively well-run club where they can provide financial support with the aim of leaving it in a better position than when they came in, whilst enjoying a game and a beer on a Saturday afternoon. It also goes without saying, they do see the opportunity of seeing a healthy return on their investment in the future.

However, as someone with your wealth of knowledge in wealth management and the financial sector, I’m sure you would not advise any of your clients to invest significant sums into a business in which they had no control, for inexperienced people to spend their money as they please.

To conclude this deal to both parties satisfaction, my client is prepared to pay your clients £10 per share, however, on the basis both of your clients (with the circa 40,000 shares) agree to the deal. Further, my client will pay yourself £10,000 commission for facilitating the transaction, which they are happy to pay on signing.

Should you have any doubts as to my Clients availability of funds, please feel free to contact Gatleys who are able to confirm to you that £1 million has been paid into their client account for the purposes of this transaction, which i'm sure will alleviate any concerns.

My client wishes to execute the agreement with your clients within the next 24 hours and complete the transaction immediately upon approval from the EFL in line with EFL regulations. I can confirm that the EFL are now in receipt of my Clients documents in line with the requirements of the Owners and Directors Test and we anticipate approval within the next 7 days.

I trust you will find the above satisfactory and look forward to concluding the matter.

Kind regards

Alexander

With regards to the Microsoft PowerPoint attachment, forensic IT examination of the Microsoft Powerpoint file shows conclusively that it was last saved by David Bottomley at 15.10 on Friday 4 June 2021.

It is unclear is how and when Alexander Jarvis obtained this email attachment, last saved by David Bottomley on 4 June 2021 and whether Alexander Jarvis obtained it legally or obtained it illegally.

What is clear is the lie in the email transcript which noted Alexander Jarvis’ investor “who following a presentation by the Club several months back (I have attached for your reference)” was seeking to invest.

The date of the Annual General Meeting of 1st June 2021, the forensic date on the IT file being saved on 4th June 2021 and the fact an Annual General Meeting is for shareholders only discredits why Alexander Jarvis would have this file in his possession for that reason.

EDITORIAL FOOTNOTE:
David Roger Bottomley served as a statutory director of Rochdale Association Football Club Limited (The) between 29 May 2015 and 1 June 2021. David Roger Bottomley left his role as CEO by “mutual consent” on 28 June 2021.
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 20:43 - Oct 12 with 2097 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58883213

Today's BBC article reminded me of this post which it was claimed that David Bottomley's AGM presentation of 1 June 2021 to shareholders had reached Alexander Jarvis.

Their focus was more on a decent training facilities. The club do not own a training ground and their academy, on which so much importance rests in terms of generating revenue, use local school pitches and an external indoor facility.

What a coincidence!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 10:39 - Mar 16 with 1340 viewsRAFCBLUE

Given today's annoucement by the EFL it can't be looking good for Alexander's future in football.

It was his leak back in July 2021 that saw all of this come to light and then he rode into town in the back of a borrowed Rolls Royce Cullinan.

Singlehandedly, Captain Sabotage linked and exposed Bottomley, Curran, Rose, Safouane, Courtnell, Southall and probably a number of other names that I've forgotten.

The Trust said that they had been contacted by the EFL too on putting out their statement on meeting Jarvis, Curran and Rose.

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/07/trust-statement-andy-curran-and-darrell-rose

I bet he's off a few Christmas card lists today.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 17:11 - Nov 11 with 808 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 10:39 - Mar 16 by RAFCBLUE

Given today's annoucement by the EFL it can't be looking good for Alexander's future in football.

It was his leak back in July 2021 that saw all of this come to light and then he rode into town in the back of a borrowed Rolls Royce Cullinan.

Singlehandedly, Captain Sabotage linked and exposed Bottomley, Curran, Rose, Safouane, Courtnell, Southall and probably a number of other names that I've forgotten.

The Trust said that they had been contacted by the EFL too on putting out their statement on meeting Jarvis, Curran and Rose.

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/07/trust-statement-andy-curran-and-darrell-rose

I bet he's off a few Christmas card lists today.

From the OP:

To conclude this deal to both parties satisfaction, my client is prepared to pay your clients £10 per share, however, on the basis both of your clients (with the circa 40,000 shares) agree to the deal. Further, my client will pay yourself £10,000 commission for facilitating the transaction, which they are happy to pay on signing.

Should you have any doubts as to my Clients availability of funds, please feel free to contact Gatleys who are able to confirm to you that £1 million has been paid into their client account for the purposes of this transaction, which i'm sure will alleviate any concerns.

Last market transaction was £2.35

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 22:12 - Nov 11 with 649 viewsSandyman

The Crypto kid will be having a wobbler tonight

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63601213
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024