Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Max Taylor 15:17 - Sep 10 with 2397 viewsjacko_dale

Signs a one year contract extension.

Judging by the manager's comments, we might see a few more in the not so distant future.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/september/maxtaylor_contractextension/
Max Taylor on 16:07 - Sep 10 with 2297 viewsjonahwhereru

Good move to extend. I think he is making steady progress and by the end of the season I think he would be nailed on to get offered another deal, so getting it done now makes sense. The bonus is that if he really steps forward he can’t go at the end of the season for nothing.
Max Taylor on 18:11 - Sep 10 with 2036 viewsleedsdale

Yeah, really good move. I would imagine/hope Newby and Odoh are on the list for extensions
Max Taylor on 18:44 - Sep 10 with 1940 viewsboromat

Also a good sign that the club must be feeling more confident financially to start extending contracts so quickly.

Must be good for the players to see good work and effort will be rewarded.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Max Taylor on 18:31 - Sep 11 with 1424 views49thseason

Smart work, they probably left some money unspent in case they needed more recruits in January. Stockdale must be happy with his squad and maybe doesnt think he will need to spend much in January and has now shifted his attention to signing players to longer contracts to enhance their value in the event of predators coming sniffing if they are not doing so already. O'Keeffe would be a critical signing if we can manage it, an O' Connell extension would be good business too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024