Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've got our club back 19:15 - Oct 6 with 38129 viewsjudd

7 minutes and 1 vote against.

Thank you, Mr Chairman and fellow board members.

Poll: What is it to be then?

We've got our club back on 11:39 - Oct 20 with 3685 viewsDaleiLama

We've got our club back on 01:25 - Oct 20 by Sandyman

Nice e-mail confirming my application was successful.

Spent a lot less than Morton House but have tons more influence than they ever will.

Who on Earth could have misguided MH in such a way? They've cost their clients a lot of wasted money. The finger points at Jarvz and Roger The Biffo....

[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 1:30]

The staff are still processing a lot of share applications, which is excellent news in terms of keeping it our club.

Conversely, it's the opposite for wrong uns trying to make it theirs. Hope as many of them as possible get their fingers burnt.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

We've got our club back on 00:35 - Oct 23 with 3135 viewsSandyman

I guess people are familiar with the biblical tale of The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Guess it didn't work out for these "soldiers of fortune", or should that be misfortune

[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 0:36]
We've got our club back on 09:13 - Oct 23 with 2968 viewsjudd

We've got our club back on 00:35 - Oct 23 by Sandyman

I guess people are familiar with the biblical tale of The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Guess it didn't work out for these "soldiers of fortune", or should that be misfortune

[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 0:36]

Brilliant as ever

We've got our club back on 11:16 - Oct 27 with 2583 viewsJames1980

Chalky has your application been approved?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

We've got our club back on 12:44 - Oct 27 with 2451 viewsDaleiLama

We've got our club back on 11:16 - Oct 27 by James1980

Chalky has your application been approved?

Mildly concerned about Chalky. Not been on for 10 days and since Dale V County fixture announced I don't think? Hope he's ok and just got other things to do?

We've got our club back on 13:04 - Oct 27 with 2401 viewsJames1980

We've got our club back on 12:44 - Oct 27 by DaleiLama

Mildly concerned about Chalky. Not been on for 10 days and since Dale V County fixture announced I don't think? Hope he's ok and just got other things to do?

Yes well observed, and as you say hopefully young Chalky is OK and just busy with other things.

We've got our club back on 13:20 - Oct 27 with 2372 viewsjudd

We've got our club back on 12:44 - Oct 27 by DaleiLama

Maybe he's acted on our frequent request...

We've got our club back on 17:46 - Oct 27 with 2128 viewskel

Chalky’s ok, chaps. I was exchanging messages with him the other day.
Login to get fewer ads

We've got our club back on 18:11 - Oct 27 with 2071 viewsDaleiLama

We've got our club back on 17:46 - Oct 27 by kel

Chalky’s ok, chaps. I was exchanging messages with him the other day.

Good to know he's ok, since he is ok. He likes beer, footy and has tried and enjoyed rag puds + chucked plenty of filthy lucre into our coffers over the years. I'll gladly buy him a pint before the Cup game if he wishes?

He can still feck off though.

We've got our club back on 20:53 - Oct 27 with 1853 viewsncfc_chalky

Alright lads..

It was brought to my attention that a couple of you was asking about me so I thought that I would pop on here as it wouldn't be right to just disappear without saying owt
A couple of weeks ago I got into an argument on another forum (not football related) that spilled over into real life and it threw me and so decided to give up visiting message boards as it's just not worth the trouble,this forum has always been brilliant posting on though and never had any trouble from anyone in all the years of posting,Dale v Notts will also be my last game and I can't think of a more fitting final game and i will be in the away end cheering Notts on but if Dale go through then I can't think of a better team to lose to,I predict a 2-2 score with Dale winning the replay at footballs natural home Meadow Lane

James,I've applied for 100 shares in Dale but only requested them last Friday as I didn't want to buy any if it deprived Daley's of purchasing them but I haven't heard anything yet,I won twenty quid on this week's lotto and will reinvest it in the club with 50/50 tickets next Sunday

D_L,thanks for the offer of a pint and it shows just what a decent set of lads you are but as Kel and bdb will testify I rarely meet up with posters but thank you anyhow

So that's it really,I'm glad to finish if I'm honest but I will continue to watch out for Dales results on a Saturday at 5pm but there is one thing that I would like to say before I go ...

You can all fook off

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

We've got our club back on 21:01 - Oct 27 with 1822 views1907

We've got our club back on 20:53 - Oct 27 by ncfc_chalky

Alright lads..

It was brought to my attention that a couple of you was asking about me so I thought that I would pop on here as it wouldn't be right to just disappear without saying owt
A couple of weeks ago I got into an argument on another forum (not football related) that spilled over into real life and it threw me and so decided to give up visiting message boards as it's just not worth the trouble,this forum has always been brilliant posting on though and never had any trouble from anyone in all the years of posting,Dale v Notts will also be my last game and I can't think of a more fitting final game and i will be in the away end cheering Notts on but if Dale go through then I can't think of a better team to lose to,I predict a 2-2 score with Dale winning the replay at footballs natural home Meadow Lane

James,I've applied for 100 shares in Dale but only requested them last Friday as I didn't want to buy any if it deprived Daley's of purchasing them but I haven't heard anything yet,I won twenty quid on this week's lotto and will reinvest it in the club with 50/50 tickets next Sunday

D_L,thanks for the offer of a pint and it shows just what a decent set of lads you are but as Kel and bdb will testify I rarely meet up with posters but thank you anyhow

So that's it really,I'm glad to finish if I'm honest but I will continue to watch out for Dales results on a Saturday at 5pm but there is one thing that I would like to say before I go ...

You can all fook off

Chalky you are a key contributor to this messageboard and it will be a far worse place without you.

You are much a fan of the Dale now as any of us. The fact you have gone out of your way to buy shares and contribute to the lotto shows what a top bloke you are.

Obviously I have no idea about what has happened but I can only say that I hope you and your family are alright & I hope you seriously reconsider leaving us, as for once, it wouldn’t be very cool if you did actually fook off.

Best wishes.
We've got our club back on 21:21 - Oct 27 with 1780 viewsspringfieldparka

Hear , hear !
We've got our club back on 21:55 - Oct 27 with 1716 viewsMolly

Alright lads..

You can all fook off

Sorry Chalky you are not allowed to finish posting on here. Your contributions are without doubt both relevant and appreciated, besides which who would we have to make fun of if you did fook off?
We've got our club back on 22:34 - Oct 27 with 1640 viewsDaleiLama

Alright lads..

You can all fook off

Nay bother Chalks. I respect a man who knows his own mind and also respect anyones right to decide their own destiny. I will caveat that by saying you're a good sort and you can never have enough of those around. Take a break and have time to reflect. You'll always be welcome back if you change your mind, but if not all the best lad and you will deffo be awarded 'fook off of the season'.

We've got our club back on 06:51 - Oct 28 with 1436 viewsJames1980

Alright lads..

You can all fook off

Good to hear you are well and hopefully your application to be a shareholder will be approved. Your contributions and banter will be missed.

We've got our club back on 07:23 - Oct 28 with 1417 viewspioneer

Alright lads..

You can all fook off

Football needs more chalkies. A true and loyal fan of his team and a true football fan

A man who likes his banter, gives as good as he gets and brightens the site with his presence and contributions.

You are a legend chalky lad. Go well and continue to enjoy your footy.

But none of that makes up for the misdemeanours of that crap organisation you support.
We've got our club back on 07:40 - Oct 28 with 1399 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Alright lads..

You can all fook off

You're standing me up?
We've got our club back on 08:51 - Oct 28 with 1325 viewsD_Alien

I suspect the one who'll miss you most is bdb

You've been like a second missus to him on here

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024