Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Podcast - Thank you 11:33 - Sep 8 with 1758 viewsRAFCBLUE

I've not seen a thread on this so apologies is I have missed one but I feel this needs the proper recognition it deserves.

The Live Podcast on 22/10 being the last one is a little bit of a sad thing because I've really enjoyed the content since it started and its has passed many hours and for a club of our size quite unique.

To all concerned a massive thank you for doing it. A little bit like EGP, I do hope for the occasional "special" every so often.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Podcast - Thank you on 12:12 - Sep 8 with 1688 viewsDaleiLama

Hear hear. It shone a bit of light into some darker places during lockdown and rightly won an award. Credit to the 3-4 amigos and regular guests. The sign of anyone who is good at anything is they make it look easy (or sound easy in this case). Of course there were bloopers and editing, but it was always something to look forward to. There were also different angles to look at things from, due to the different characters/personalities who contributed. I'm also sad it's ending. Thanks for your efforts fellas.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Podcast - Thank you on 12:43 - Sep 8 with 1659 viewsjudd

Where they led, others have followed.

Been a blast, gents. Your podcast will be missed.

Thanks.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Podcast - Thank you on 16:07 - Sep 8 with 1508 viewsAtThePeake

Thanks all for your kind words. Been a pleasure!

Tangled up in blue.

Podcast - Thank you on 14:56 - Sep 12 with 1200 viewsChaffRAFC

Thank you for the kind words. I've enjoyed doing them and the fact that people listen and seemingly enjoy it is a massive bonus. I never for one minute thought we'd be able to get former players, managers, directors etc on when we started it.

So thank you people.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024