Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What about Hendo ? 00:40 - Mar 29 with 5122 viewssonofelgatto

Just putting it ou there !!
What about Hendo ? on 01:19 - Mar 29 with 5086 viewssonofelgatto

Knowledgable. Capable very astute/bright. Knows the lower leagues Admittedly not non league. Player manager plus combo with Big Jim. Is what I’m thinking. 4 jobs for only 2 wages. Big saving day 1.
What about Hendo ? on 08:05 - Mar 29 with 5003 viewsrkershaw

Been thinking exactly the same .....'Slim Jim / Hendo' player managers / good cops with Hilly playing DOF / bad cop....dream team!! ;)
[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 8:07]
What about Hendo ? on 10:40 - Mar 29 with 4785 viewsBigDaveMyCock

What about Hendo ? on 08:05 - Mar 29 by rkershaw

Been thinking exactly the same .....'Slim Jim / Hendo' player managers / good cops with Hilly playing DOF / bad cop....dream team!! ;)
[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 8:07]

How’s about, Hendo and Jim as joint player managers and Hilly and Flicker as joint DoFs?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 10:40]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

What about Hendo ? on 10:52 - Mar 29 with 4758 viewsJames1980

What about Hendo ? on 10:40 - Mar 29 by BigDaveMyCock

How’s about, Hendo and Jim as joint player managers and Hilly and Flicker as joint DoFs?

I expect Flicker is content with his lot at Port Vale

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

What about Hendo ? on 10:54 - Mar 29 with 4753 viewsrkershaw

What about Hendo ? on 10:40 - Mar 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Good shout!! :)
What about Hendo ? on 11:04 - Mar 29 with 4718 viewsdiver

With Calvin as his adviser!!
What about Hendo ? on 13:03 - Mar 29 with 4485 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Each will need an assistant. How’s about Gary Jones as Assistant Joint Player Manager and Calvin’s Andrews as the other Assistant Joint Player Manager with Chris Beech as Assistant Joint Director of Football and Gareth Griffiths as the other Assistant Joint Director of Football.
Uniforms next. I’ve always liked the baddies in Star Wars but in a more mauve rather than Death Star grey.

What about Hendo ? on 13:13 - Mar 29 with 4433 viewsChaffRAFC

What about Hendo ? on 13:03 - Mar 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Each will need an assistant. How’s about Gary Jones as Assistant Joint Player Manager and Calvin’s Andrews as the other Assistant Joint Player Manager with Chris Beech as Assistant Joint Director of Football and Gareth Griffiths as the other Assistant Joint Director of Football.
Uniforms next. I’ve always liked the baddies in Star Wars but in a more mauve rather than Death Star grey.

Don't forget Shaun Reid! Must be a role for him!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

What about Hendo ? on 13:15 - Mar 29 with 4428 viewsseasidedale

What about Hendo ? on 13:03 - Mar 29 by BigDaveMyCock

I suspect that any new manager would be expected to keep McNulty as coach/avast manager, unless his contract is up
What about Hendo ? on 14:18 - Mar 29 with 4289 viewskel

I heard Michael Simpkins once shouted “good ball” in training. Get him in as he knows the car park.
What about Hendo ? on 14:35 - Mar 29 with 4226 viewsBigDaveMyCock

What about Hendo ? on 14:18 - Mar 29 by kel

I heard Michael Simpkins once shouted “good ball” in training. Get him in as he knows the car park.

So that’s Michael Simpkins and Shaun Reid as Assistants to the Assistant Joint Player Manager sorted.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 14:43]

What about Hendo ? on 14:43 - Mar 29 with 4207 viewsBigDaveMyCock

They’ll each need their own office. How’s about we knock down the Main Stand and replace it with a 3 Tier cantilever stand with adequate office facilities? We could create a fans experience walkway to it called the Bottomley Boulevard.

What about Hendo ? on 14:57 - Mar 29 with 4173 viewsdiver

What about Hendo ? on 14:43 - Mar 29 by BigDaveMyCock

They’ll each need their own office. How’s about we knock down the Main Stand and replace it with a 3 Tier cantilever stand with adequate office facilities? We could create a fans experience walkway to it called the Bottomley Boulevard.

To quote Monty Python “this is getting too silly “
What about Hendo ? on 15:07 - Mar 29 with 4136 viewsBigDaveMyCock

What about Hendo ? on 14:57 - Mar 29 by diver

To quote Monty Python “this is getting too silly “

Looking back from a far with 20 20 hindsight I can see that not many will want to go up Bottomley Boulevard. Andrew’s Alley?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 15:08]

What about Hendo ? on 15:13 - Mar 29 with 4117 viewsjudd

What about Hendo ? on 15:07 - Mar 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Looking back from a far with 20 20 hindsight I can see that not many will want to go up Bottomley Boulevard. Andrew’s Alley?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 15:08]

Shame that. Ive got just the toilet paper.

Poll: What is it to be then?

What about Hendo ? on 15:49 - Mar 29 with 4037 viewsDaleiLama

What about Hendo ? on 14:43 - Mar 29 by BigDaveMyCock

If extensive renovations are being planned, it might be worth considering a short-cut from the Wilbutt's chippy to facilitate Fat Pat and others getting to their seats in time. Fielding's Furrow could be a contender for such a well-used passage?

In honour of Paul Fielding.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

What about Hendo ? on 16:11 - Mar 29 with 3985 viewsCockneyDale

What about Hendo ? on 15:13 - Mar 29 by judd

Shame that. Ive got just the toilet paper.

And we already have the hand sanitiser
What about Hendo ? on 16:16 - Mar 29 with 3954 viewsD_Alien

What about Hendo ? on 16:11 - Mar 29 by CockneyDale

And we already have the hand sanitiser

I'm given to understand it can be used as lubricant

Did he take it all with him?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024