Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting.... 08:28 - Jun 29 with 2148 viewsrkershaw

....as never heard of him before??

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1186335833?-1906:1007
[Post edited 29 Jun 2023 8:31]
Interesting.... on 09:40 - Jun 29 with 1977 viewsseasidedale

Had a couple of games for the under 18 side but don’t know anymore than that
Interesting.... on 09:56 - Jun 29 with 1945 views49thseason

Lets hope someone has the balls to stick a big number on this kids back. When Premiership clubs come calling, you have to take as much off them as humanly possible.... and they have deep pockets compared to us. If there is a bidding war, so much the better...
Interesting.... on 10:50 - Jun 29 with 1847 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Interesting.... on 09:56 - Jun 29 by 49thseason

Lets hope someone has the balls to stick a big number on this kids back. When Premiership clubs come calling, you have to take as much off them as humanly possible.... and they have deep pockets compared to us. If there is a bidding war, so much the better...

We all know what will really happen though 49er........first bid and he's out of OL12!
Interesting.... on 10:58 - Jun 29 with 1822 viewsseasidedale

Thing is isn’t there a set tier for youth players, the premiership put money into academies in the football league, which we have had, think, if memory serves me correctly we can charge training fees ect think it starts at 50k but could be wrong
Interesting.... on 11:25 - Jun 29 with 1719 viewsjonahwhereru

Interesting.... on 10:50 - Jun 29 by Yorkshire_Dale

We all know what will really happen though 49er........first bid and he's out of OL12!

That’s a very pessimistic view. If there is more than one club interested no reason why we would not get a decent deal for him, despite being potless.
Had it not been for the failed medical City were going to pay a good bit more for Baah than the 125k Watford paid. Even that amount doesn’t look bad given what he has done since. The Wolves deal for Luke has proved to be excellent business. So not sure where you are coming from. We have done alright with our youngsters.
Interesting.... on 11:25 - Jun 29 with 1718 views49thseason

Interesting.... on 10:58 - Jun 29 by seasidedale

Thing is isn’t there a set tier for youth players, the premiership put money into academies in the football league, which we have had, think, if memory serves me correctly we can charge training fees ect think it starts at 50k but could be wrong

Well remembered, I think you might be right.... the asset stripping continues in that case. Maybe Brighton or Newcastle will loan us one of their U23s instead? It seems that when you are down, the world and his dog kicks you in the goolies just for good measure.
Interesting.... on 12:28 - Jun 29 with 1538 viewskel

Interesting.... on 10:50 - Jun 29 by Yorkshire_Dale

Have the club moved?
Interesting.... on 12:47 - Jun 29 with 1468 viewsTVOS1907

Interesting.... on 11:25 - Jun 29 by jonahwhereru

That’s a very pessimistic view. If there is more than one club interested no reason why we would not get a decent deal for him, despite being potless.
Had it not been for the failed medical City were going to pay a good bit more for Baah than the 125k Watford paid. Even that amount doesn’t look bad given what he has done since. The Wolves deal for Luke has proved to be excellent business. So not sure where you are coming from. We have done alright with our youngsters.

He's coming from the usual angle.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024