Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Volunteers required.... 14:58 - Jul 4 with 3683 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/july/groundforceday_230723/?fbclid=IwAR2

July 23rd.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Volunteers required.... on 15:15 - Jul 4 with 3628 viewsJames1980

Would it be possible for the trust to organise a crowd fund that exiles and others that are unable to attend could donate to which could be used towards refreshments for the volunteers?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Volunteers required.... on 15:24 - Jul 4 with 3600 viewsTrev

I'm sure there'll be an army of volunteers.
Volunteers required.... on 15:34 - Jul 4 with 3559 viewsTalkingSutty

Volunteers required.... on 15:24 - Jul 4 by Trev

I'm sure there'll be an army of volunteers.

Good idea this. I thought the Bradford friendly was free entry anyway? Maybe I just imagined that.
Volunteers required.... on 17:10 - Jul 4 with 3389 viewsDaleiLama

Volunteers required.... on 15:34 - Jul 4 by TalkingSutty

Good idea this. I thought the Bradford friendly was free entry anyway? Maybe I just imagined that.

Free to SC holders TS, but not to Your Card, Exiles or potd it seems? Unless one of the things the volunteers will be asked to do is move the goalposts?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/june/dale-to-host-bradford-city-in-pre-s

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Volunteers required.... on 17:41 - Jul 4 with 3318 viewsJames1980

Maybe I've misread the room but it is bloomin ridiculous this is getting criticism.

Volunteers required.... on 17:46 - Jul 4 with 3297 viewsD_Alien

Volunteers required.... on 17:41 - Jul 4 by James1980

Maybe I've misread the room but it is bloomin ridiculous this is getting criticism.

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/152429/norden-in

It's the time of year, James

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Volunteers required.... on 17:50 - Jul 4 with 3276 viewsDaleiLama

Volunteers required.... on 17:41 - Jul 4 by James1980

No criticism from me James. It's a good idea in a good cause. I was just letting TS know the free Bradford ticket details.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Volunteers required.... on 19:16 - Jul 4 with 3137 viewsTalkingSutty

Volunteers required.... on 17:10 - Jul 4 by DaleiLama

Free to SC holders TS, but not to Your Card, Exiles or potd it seems? Unless one of the things the volunteers will be asked to do is move the goalposts?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/june/dale-to-host-bradford-city-in-pre-s

Thanks for that. I would imagine most volunteers will be season ticket holders anyway. There doesn't have to be a incentive, this shoukd be an annual event
Login to get fewer ads

Volunteers required.... on 19:50 - Jul 4 with 3067 viewsTVOS1907

Volunteers required.... on 19:16 - Jul 4 by TalkingSutty

Thanks for that. I would imagine most volunteers will be season ticket holders anyway. There doesn't have to be a incentive, this shoukd be an annual event

Just make sure you clean seat T61 properly, there's a good chap...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Volunteers required.... on 20:18 - Jul 4 with 3006 viewsTalkingSutty

Volunteers required.... on 19:50 - Jul 4 by TVOS1907

I can't go now, i forgot that i'm away that weekend.
Volunteers required.... on 20:46 - Jul 4 with 2951 viewsjudd

Volunteers required.... on 19:50 - Jul 4 by TVOS1907

I may arrange a little deposit

Poll: What is it to be then?

Volunteers required.... on 21:13 - Jul 4 with 2894 viewsD_Alien

Volunteers required.... on 20:46 - Jul 4 by judd

I may arrange a little deposit

Is this a pigeon post?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Volunteers required.... on 08:35 - Jul 20 with 2356 viewsHullDale

Has anyone seen the date change announced anywhere by the club?

Apologies in advance if I missed it being announced, but I'm pretty certain the date change wasn't shared. A footnote on the bottom of an article that has fallen off the front page of the official site isn't really great communication.

How many people potentially couldn't make the Sunday but could do the Saturday and haven't been made aware that it has changed?
[Post edited 20 Jul 2023 8:36]
Volunteers required.... on 08:41 - Jul 20 with 2322 viewsHullDale

Just checked - only one tweet from the club on the initiative from a couple of weeks ago, and that shows the original date.

Based on the rhythm of communication over the last few weeks, I now expect something to be published on .co.uk and/or social media advising of the date change in the next day or so.
Volunteers required.... on 08:52 - Jul 20 with 2296 viewselectricblue

Wellies and waterproofs required as saturday and sunday is forecast for quite a deluge.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Volunteers required.... on 09:35 - Jul 20 with 2214 viewsjudd

Volunteers required.... on 08:41 - Jul 20 by HullDale

Just checked - only one tweet from the club on the initiative from a couple of weeks ago, and that shows the original date.

Based on the rhythm of communication over the last few weeks, I now expect something to be published on .co.uk and/or social media advising of the date change in the next day or so.

Hornets are at home on Sunday

Volunteers required.... on 10:34 - Jul 20 with 2089 viewsEllDale

Their fixtures were published months ago. Strange that it’s only now that someone has realised this.
Volunteers required.... on 10:43 - Jul 20 with 2047 viewsHullDale

Its good that they've addressed it (guessing someone from on here let them know) but we desperately need to see a shift in mindset to proactive communication rather than reactive.
Volunteers required.... on 11:25 - Jul 20 with 1971 viewsSuddenLad

Volunteers required.... on 10:43 - Jul 20 by HullDale

Its good that they've addressed it (guessing someone from on here let them know) but we desperately need to see a shift in mindset to proactive communication rather than reactive.

It's bloody third rate, embarrassing and entirely unacceptable.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Volunteers required.... on 11:39 - Jul 20 with 1943 viewsJames1980

Perhaps a question for the fans forum. Why does this issue with communication keep happening and what is being put in place to stop it?

Volunteers required.... on 13:15 - Jul 20 with 1745 views442Dale

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2023/07/meeting-with-the-club-29-6/

<<“ Getting stadium ready for 2023-24 / Volunteer Army
The Club are looking at announcing a date soon for volunteers to support getting the stadium ready for the start of the season, as well as possibly other slots where necessary. (this has now been announced for 23rd July) The Trust will work with supporters to highlight areas they feel require work following the early games of pre-season / the season. A further meeting regarding Volunteers is planned for later in the year (September). The Club would also look to work with volunteers with regards to community events and publicising season tickets.”>>

On the final line regarding working with volunteers to publicise season tickets, what has the club looked and communicated in the three weeks since to action this? With just over two weeks until the start of the season, has missing out on working with volunteers to publicise season tickets for the last three weeks been effective?

Or did they mean next years season tickets?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Volunteers required.... on 13:18 - Jul 20 with 1738 views442Dale

Volunteers required.... on 11:39 - Jul 20 by James1980

Perhaps a question for the fans forum. Why does this issue with communication keep happening and what is being put in place to stop it?

With respect, what’s the point doing it there, James?

There was enough work out in by fans and the Trust over two months ago to ensure the basics of this should have already been sorted.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Volunteers required.... on 14:03 - Jul 20 with 1630 viewsjudd

Volunteers required.... on 13:15 - Jul 20 by 442Dale

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2023/07/meeting-with-the-club-29-6/

<<“ Getting stadium ready for 2023-24 / Volunteer Army
The Club are looking at announcing a date soon for volunteers to support getting the stadium ready for the start of the season, as well as possibly other slots where necessary. (this has now been announced for 23rd July) The Trust will work with supporters to highlight areas they feel require work following the early games of pre-season / the season. A further meeting regarding Volunteers is planned for later in the year (September). The Club would also look to work with volunteers with regards to community events and publicising season tickets.”>>

On the final line regarding working with volunteers to publicise season tickets, what has the club looked and communicated in the three weeks since to action this? With just over two weeks until the start of the season, has missing out on working with volunteers to publicise season tickets for the last three weeks been effective?

Or did they mean next years season tickets?

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2023/06/fan-engagement-programme-for-23-24/

It would appear the ticketing initiative is planned for next season, looking at the date of the specific meeting being next March.

Volunteers required.... on 14:23 - Jul 20 with 1586 viewsJames1980

Volunteers required.... on 13:18 - Jul 20 by 442Dale

With respect, what’s the point doing it there, James?

There was enough work out in by fans and the Trust over two months ago to ensure the basics of this should have already been sorted.

Unfortunately it is still happening though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024