Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hornets on Sunday 10:45 - Aug 2 with 3902 viewsjudd

๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ

๐Ÿ“† 6th August @ 3pm
๐Ÿ†š @HunsletRLFC
๐Ÿ‘ฉ Adults - ยฃ15/ยฃ17
๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป Concessions - ยฃ10/ยฃ12
โšฝ๏ธ RAFC ST Holders - ยฃ10
๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“ Students - ยฃ5/ยฃ8
๐Ÿšจ Blue Light Card Holder - ยฃ5
๐Ÿ‘ถ Kids - FREE

Discount for RAFC season ticket holders. Great to see.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Hornets on Sunday on 12:46 - Aug 2 with 3711 viewsrkershaw

Fantastic news.....I've been harping on about this venture for a good while now.......hope that the discount is reciprocal and that both parties can work together more amicably in the future!! :)
[Post edited 2 Aug 2023 12:51]
Hornets on Sunday on 09:34 - Aug 3 with 3324 viewsDalenet

Hornets on Sunday on 12:46 - Aug 2 by rkershaw

Fantastic news.....I've been harping on about this venture for a good while now.......hope that the discount is reciprocal and that both parties can work together more amicably in the future!! :)

Given that Hornets only have 100 season ticket holders it is worth doing as it won't cost Dale anything but goodwill.

I went to last Sundays game against the Hurricanes. It was quite enjoyable and worth a punt at ยฃ10 if you have a Dale season ticket.
Hornets on Sunday on 11:16 - Aug 3 with 3233 viewspioneer

Hornets on Sunday on 12:46 - Aug 2 by rkershaw

Yes very positiveโ€ฆ..quickly followed by the chairman tweeting that the 125 former RL players (including at least one ex Hornet) who are part of a claim against the RFL for the long term effects of head injuries should be receive life bans from rugby league.

They are simply exercising their right to seek recourse through the courts.

One step forward, two steps back.
Hornets on Sunday on 16:15 - Aug 3 with 3076 viewsEllDale

Iโ€™m not saying they should receive life bans but perhaps they should be identified.
Of the half a dozen I know of at least three were notorious thugs in the pitch themselves.
One used to play with a taped up shin pad strapped to his forearm so itโ€™s ironic that heโ€™s now claiming damages for head issues and most people I know are laughing at his claim.
Having said that, if there is factual evidence that sustained knocks led to early onset dementia in individual cases then perhaps they have a case for compensation.
Itโ€™s a bit like the Jeff Astle situation in football.
Hornets on Sunday on 20:07 - Aug 3 with 2973 viewspioneer

Hornets on Sunday on 16:15 - Aug 3 by EllDale

Iโ€™m not saying they should receive life bans but perhaps they should be identified.
Of the half a dozen I know of at least three were notorious thugs in the pitch themselves.
One used to play with a taped up shin pad strapped to his forearm so itโ€™s ironic that heโ€™s now claiming damages for head issues and most people I know are laughing at his claim.
Having said that, if there is factual evidence that sustained knocks led to early onset dementia in individual cases then perhaps they have a case for compensation.
Itโ€™s a bit like the Jeff Astle situation in football.

So if rugby league authorities allowed those practices go on then surely there is a case to be answered. But that is not really my point. The threat of being banned from the game for pursuing a claim through legal process is simply a case of bullying.I havent seen any other club owner making such suggestions, thankfully.
Hornets on Sunday on 22:34 - Aug 3 with 2850 viewsEllDale

I too think Andy Mazey has gone a little over the top in calling for these players to be banned.
Hornets on Sunday on 00:01 - Aug 5 with 2616 viewspioneer

Hornets on Sunday on 22:34 - Aug 3 by EllDale

I too think Andy Mazey has gone a little over the top in calling for these players to be banned.

beginning to blow up on the Hornets forum again. Another new poster kissing Mazeys butt. Unless of course its him doing gymnastics.
Hornets on Sunday on 07:52 - Aug 5 with 2569 viewskel

Hornets on Sunday on 00:01 - Aug 5 by pioneer

beginning to blow up on the Hornets forum again. Another new poster kissing Mazeys butt. Unless of course its him doing gymnastics.

Course itโ€™s him. Previously posted as โ€˜Joe90โ€™ or something similar. The bloke canโ€™t help himself after a couple of pints.

As an aside, and back to the OP, Iโ€™d rather nail my private parts to the floor after reading some of the comments about our club on there than put any money their way.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 7:54]
Login to get fewer ads

Hornets on Sunday on 07:54 - Aug 5 with 2561 viewsEllDale

Going to be a difficult weekend for the ground staff.
Hornets on Sunday on 09:49 - Aug 5 with 2475 viewsBigKindo

Hornets on Sunday on 07:52 - Aug 5 by kel

Course itโ€™s him. Previously posted as โ€˜Joe90โ€™ or something similar. The bloke canโ€™t help himself after a couple of pints.

As an aside, and back to the OP, Iโ€™d rather nail my private parts to the floor after reading some of the comments about our club on there than put any money their way.

Want to borrow a hammer?
Hornets on Sunday on 11:56 - Aug 5 with 2367 viewsforeverhopefulDale

I might be able to drag myself up to Spotland to see two top quality teams play a game for a tenner, if nothing better to do, but it's not worth anything to watch that standard of rugby.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Hornets on Sunday on 13:27 - Aug 5 with 2288 viewsDalenet

Hornets on Sunday on 07:54 - Aug 5 by EllDale

Going to be a difficult weekend for the ground staff.

Why? Two games were played last weekend and the pitch looked perfect for both
Hornets on Sunday on 13:35 - Aug 5 with 2267 viewsEllDale

I was thinking more about changing the posts and marking the pitch.
They wonโ€™t be able to start until 8.00pm tonight unless they leave it all until tomorrow.
Hornets on Sunday on 13:43 - Aug 5 with 2253 viewspioneer

His pal Hornet Grey now outed him โ€˜officiallyโ€™ on the most recent thread.

He will reappear under a new username in minutes I suppose, in time for sundays heavy defeat by Hunslet.
Hornets on Sunday on 13:51 - Aug 5 with 2211 viewskel

Hornets on Sunday on 13:43 - Aug 5 by pioneer

His pal Hornet Grey now outed him โ€˜officiallyโ€™ on the most recent thread.

He will reappear under a new username in minutes I suppose, in time for sundays heavy defeat by Hunslet.

You donโ€™t have to be a genius to work out who Hornets Grey is either tbf.
Hornets on Sunday on 14:29 - Aug 5 with 2127 views442Dale

Hornets on Sunday on 13:51 - Aug 5 by kel

Do other sports clubsโ€™ forums have posters who are patronising, contradictory, boring and unable to address facts that donโ€™t suit their narrative?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hornets on Sunday on 15:09 - Aug 5 with 2045 viewsDalenet

Hornets on Sunday on 13:51 - Aug 5 by kel

Its a wind up surely. I am pissing myself that the 3 old chronnies on there are besides themselves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024