Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ball hits ref 13:12 - Sep 18 with 2019 viewstruenorth

In the second half (I think), we played a ball across the midfield and it struck the ref. My understanding was that in those circumstances, play should be stopped and the ball return the to the team that played the ball.

Mr Jackson gave the drop ball to Bromley from my recollections.

Does anyone know the rule in this case?

Cheers,
TN

Poll: BBM or relegation?

Ball hits ref on 13:36 - Sep 18 with 1952 viewsNafelad

I remember thinking at the time that the referee had done the 'drop ball' incorrectly. Barnet were give the ball and continued to mount an attack. However, my thoughts were that it was just another error amongst many by the referee. It says something when the official is booed off the field at full time after a good 4-2 win!!

Topcat

Ball hits ref on 14:17 - Sep 18 with 1886 viewsdingdangblue

Yes, inept. We had the ball, passed it to sinclair who collected the ball but it touched the ref in-between. God knows why Barnet got the drop ball?
Also the booking of Moulden? Are keepers supposed to run now to take goalkicks especially if their team is ahead? He wasn't noticeably slowing the game down anymore than any of his other goalkicks when it was 0-0 or 1-1. He moved the ball out of a divot to kick it and was booked. He's going to be suspended soon if referees carry on like this.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ball hits ref on 15:29 - Sep 18 with 1764 viewsmikehunt

What was it the Wolves manager said? “We need referees who know what they are doing.”

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Ball hits ref on 15:32 - Sep 18 with 1755 viewsEllDale

There was a period in the first half, straight after the booking of EEL, where Mr Danson seemed to be on the verge of losing control.
Ball hits ref on 16:00 - Sep 18 with 1710 viewsMikeB66

IS anyone aware why he booked Jim or the other guy on our bench ? Seemed he was inept like a lot this season
Ball hits ref on 16:45 - Sep 18 with 1632 viewsBigKindo

Ball hits ref on 15:32 - Sep 18 by EllDale

There was a period in the first half, straight after the booking of EEL, where Mr Danson seemed to be on the verge of losing control.

James Durkin
Ball hits ref on 17:55 - Sep 18 with 1530 viewsYorkshire_Dale

And we thought Adolf Kettle was bad?
Ball hits ref on 09:34 - Sep 19 with 1254 viewsAtThePeake

Ball hits ref on 15:32 - Sep 18 by EllDale

The booking of EEL was ridiculous. Shoved and kicked in the back then carded for complaining - players won't complain if you give obvious fouls when you should.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024