Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract 22:26 - Feb 8 with 2984 viewsDevonDale

With Southport
[Post edited 8 Feb 22:28]
Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract on 22:45 - Feb 8 with 2927 viewsturnthescrew

Jim Bentley needs all the help he can get. A promising start has fizzled away but Danny Lloyd could be the answer. Good luck to them both.
Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract on 09:07 - Feb 10 with 2168 viewsNorthernDale

I would have preferred him back at the Dale.
Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract on 10:03 - Feb 10 with 2083 views442Dale

Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract on 09:07 - Feb 10 by NorthernDale

I would have preferred him back at the Dale.

Not sure I would. He’s ended up at NLN level for a reason and has hardly played this season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract on 20:34 - Feb 10 with 1735 viewsBeechball

Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract on 10:03 - Feb 10 by 442Dale

Not sure I would. He’s ended up at NLN level for a reason and has hardly played this season.

I don't know why - I just have the feeling he might be better than Mellor
Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract on 21:50 - Feb 10 with 1650 viewsdawlishdale

Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract on 20:34 - Feb 10 by Beechball

I don't know why - I just have the feeling he might be better than Mellor

I'm sure that he is a much better than Mellor.
Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract on 22:11 - Feb 10 with 1586 views442Dale

More that we have six forwards without Mellor and for financial reasons we should be looking at going with what we have.

As said elsewhere, that made the signing of Mellor strange in the first place. Albeit before Hayes returned.

Lloyd’s ability isn’t in doubt of course.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract on 08:11 - Feb 11 with 1406 viewsoddjob007

Are Southport part time? Could likely have something to do with it.
Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract on 11:01 - Feb 11 with 1188 viewsEllDale

That’s a very valid point if he has other things happening at the moment and part-time football suits him.
I just wonder if there are also any fitness issues or those concerning insurance?
It took a long time between his contract expiring at Dale and his signing for Livingston.
And since coming back from Scotland he wasn’t linked to another club before signing for Southport, not even on a trial basis.
But, despite the crescendo of noise on social media, did BJ want him back?
I remember at the last fans forum Jim was asked if he had any regrets about any of the players who had left over the summer and wished that they had stayed and the answer was an emphatic No.
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Lloyd signs 18 month contract on 13:59 - Feb 11 with 1041 viewsseasidedale

He has just gained his coaching badge so part of the deal could include him coaching at some level
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024