Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Rush RIP 17:50 - Feb 22 with 1363 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/155272/tributes-

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Peter Rush RIP on 23:58 - Feb 22 with 1039 viewsDorkingDale

As I said on another thread, he was not a fan of our club & made it abundantly clear during a conversation I had with him 14 months ago when he said that he hoped we would get relegated - all based around the agro with Hornets.

Having said that, he was a marvellous servant to the town, and particularly to Heywood.

Thoughts with Monica & family.
Peter Rush RIP on 22:06 - Feb 23 with 763 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Peter Rush RIP on 23:58 - Feb 22 by DorkingDale

As I said on another thread, he was not a fan of our club & made it abundantly clear during a conversation I had with him 14 months ago when he said that he hoped we would get relegated - all based around the agro with Hornets.

Having said that, he was a marvellous servant to the town, and particularly to Heywood.

Thoughts with Monica & family.

I also had a similar conversation about Hornets and how he thought the football club was dragging them down. He was shouting the odds to anyone who would listen and wouldn't even consider there was another side to the story. He said the best scenario would be for the football club to go bust, with Hornets taking over control of the stadium.
Rush was an ill-informed, loud and arrogant person who tried to make up for his lack of height, by putting down everyone he disagreed with. I found him to be an obnoxious person.
That said, I never wished ill on him and I send my condolences to his family.
Peter Rush RIP on 23:15 - Feb 23 with 679 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Never met the guy but seems he had it in for RAFC....anyone with a modicum of local pride would have wanted the best for both Clubs. Healthy rivalry and all that, each benefiting off the other.
Ah well. RIP
Peter Rush RIP (n/t) on 01:53 - Feb 24 with 606 viewsEdindale

Peter Rush RIP on 01:55 - Feb 24 with 605 viewsEdindale

RIP.

Is this one for the message board? Lets focus on football and the future.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024