Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm 09:03 - Feb 25 with 2311 viewsRAFCBLUE

What is the meeting link / details for those unable to get to the Radcliffe for 2pm today please?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 10:21 - Feb 25 with 2155 viewskel

“We are still working on how we can stream this meeting and allow supporters who cannot attend to hear what is being said and to email their own questions in.”

If they can’t manage it I’m sure they’ll let us know - they’re very good at communicating with supporters.
WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 10:35 - Feb 25 with 2108 viewsD_Alien

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 10:21 - Feb 25 by kel

“We are still working on how we can stream this meeting and allow supporters who cannot attend to hear what is being said and to email their own questions in.”

If they can’t manage it I’m sure they’ll let us know - they’re very good at communicating with supporters.

Especially those who know what our late Chairman was called

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 10:46 - Feb 25 with 2075 viewsjudd

We're hoping to stream via Facebook live on the Dale Trust website, but as a technophobe I'm reaching out for some help with this. Bear with us, please.

Poll: What is it to be then?

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 10:52 - Feb 25 with 2032 viewsRAFCBLUE

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 10:46 - Feb 25 by judd

We're hoping to stream via Facebook live on the Dale Trust website, but as a technophobe I'm reaching out for some help with this. Bear with us, please.

Thanks Judd.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 11:48 - Feb 25 with 1890 viewsTVOS1907

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 10:35 - Feb 25 by D_Alien

Especially those who know what our late Chairman was called

David Kirkpatrick?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 12:16 - Feb 25 with 1796 viewsblackdogblue

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 10:46 - Feb 25 by judd

Can non Facebook users access that Judd?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 12:20 - Feb 25 with 1786 viewsD_Alien

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 11:48 - Feb 25 by TVOS1907

David Kirkpatrick?

Chris Dumphy*

*Demise exaggerated
[Post edited 25 Feb 12:32]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 12:24 - Feb 25 with 1774 viewsjudd

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 12:16 - Feb 25 by blackdogblue

Still investigating, sorry.

Login to get fewer ads

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 12:28 - Feb 25 with 1754 viewsRAFCBLUE

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 12:24 - Feb 25 by judd

Still investigating, sorry.

Is it not possible to use YouTube like the club do for forums from the same venue?

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 12:32 - Feb 25 with 1738 viewsjudd

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 12:16 - Feb 25 by blackdogblue

If you want to watch Facebook Live without making a Facebook account, go to https://www.facebook.com/live. You can't comment or add reactions, but you can watch all you want! You can also go directly to a live video in your web browser if you have a link to the video.

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 14:00 - Feb 25 with 1399 viewsjudd

Sadly, we are unable to get YouTube, Facebook or the sound system to work. Apologies

WEB LINK for Supporters Trust meeting at 2pm on 14:04 - Feb 25 with 1323 viewsblackdogblue

How does a podcast work 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024