Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) 20:56 - Jan 21 with 3301 viewsjustanillusion

ear plugs in or out ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16669218.stm?
Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 21:03 - Jan 21 with 3272 viewsDalenet

Listening to that he doesn't know what to say. At least with Hilly he was always honest when we hadn't played well. Beech must feel that whatever hard work he thinks he has put in has been a waste of time. I just wonder whether the players have taken his criticism of where they have come from under Eyre personally.
Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 21:11 - Jan 21 with 3246 viewsdale_upon_tyne

He seems a little shell-shocked as well. Find it odd that he doesn't comment specifically on the game in that clip - more on the "techniques" he feels have/haven't worked in the week.

All a bit bewildering. Just hope we recover from this and appoint the right man and that Beech bounces back from this as well. It hasn't been a good spell for anyone concerned.
Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 21:14 - Jan 21 with 3217 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 21:03 - Jan 21 by Dalenet

Listening to that he doesn't know what to say. At least with Hilly he was always honest when we hadn't played well. Beech must feel that whatever hard work he thinks he has put in has been a waste of time. I just wonder whether the players have taken his criticism of where they have come from under Eyre personally.

He has been quite open in saying that 'he can only work with what he's got' and no matter how true that is, perhaps wasnt the smartest thing to say!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 21:24 - Jan 21 with 3180 viewsBrierls

That's a terrible interview, I actually feel for Chris Beech. He's as shell shocked as the rest of us. Its as if he knows he can't talk about the game too much because we got bummed by a poor Wycombe side, while he's aware that he can't keep trotting out the line about doing things right in training because it's clearly not having a positive effect on the pitch!

Very naughty of Cheeseman to ask him about the Coleman rumours, but quite a telling response from Beech..."has that been confirmed then?" before giving the answer you'd expect from a caretaker manager.
Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 22:28 - Jan 21 with 3036 viewsChaffRAFC

Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 21:24 - Jan 21 by Brierls

That's a terrible interview, I actually feel for Chris Beech. He's as shell shocked as the rest of us. Its as if he knows he can't talk about the game too much because we got bummed by a poor Wycombe side, while he's aware that he can't keep trotting out the line about doing things right in training because it's clearly not having a positive effect on the pitch!

Very naughty of Cheeseman to ask him about the Coleman rumours, but quite a telling response from Beech..."has that been confirmed then?" before giving the answer you'd expect from a caretaker manager.

Agreed Brierls. He sounds like a broken man in that interview. Cannot believe Cheeseman asked him that. Put Beech in a very awkward position but his response basically spelled it out.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 22:34 - Jan 21 with 3015 viewsSaxonDale

Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 22:28 - Jan 21 by ChaffRAFC

Agreed Brierls. He sounds like a broken man in that interview. Cannot believe Cheeseman asked him that. Put Beech in a very awkward position but his response basically spelled it out.

Agree- Would never have put Eyre in that situation.
Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 22:56 - Jan 21 with 2953 viewsRalphs12

I felt extremely sorry for him when it was brought up, was cringeworthy to hear.
Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 23:42 - Jan 21 with 2884 viewscornishdale

I feel sorry for him too, he knows its the end. I had high hopes for Beech and unfortunatley it has not worked out. Surley he will leave the club now, it would take a big man to take back the youth team role with a new manager unveiled.
Login to get fewer ads

Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 23:47 - Jan 21 with 2866 viewsPassmondsBlue

Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 23:42 - Jan 21 by cornishdale

I feel sorry for him too, he knows its the end. I had high hopes for Beech and unfortunatley it has not worked out. Surley he will leave the club now, it would take a big man to take back the youth team role with a new manager unveiled.

100% spot on

Coleman or not, sadly Beech has proved he's not the right man to manage a team in this position or in L1

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 00:56 - Jan 22 with 2805 viewsTVOS1907

Is Cheesman lovecity?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 01:52 - Jan 22 with 2775 viewsNotEyreClue

'They drew first blood first..'

I think that comment about sums the interview up! I feel really sorry for Beech to be honest and he will leave with my best wishes when the new manager comes in.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Beech - post match Wycombe (audio) on 02:02 - Jan 22 with 2768 viewskentishdale

i do feel for beech...

BUT listening to the dalepalyer interview he talks about him ever since he was a 3-4 year old boucing back from things and in these 6 games he hasnt passed this on to the players in any way...

i hope he carries on in his role as YTC and hope that what people have been posting on here about is attituded isnt true

up the dale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024