Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a thought 17:22 - Jan 29 with 3842 viewsdavidab2202

Kallum Heginbotham M.o.M at Hampden this afternoon,J.C had him at Accy on loan a couple of times,Anyone like to see him come back.Exchange to take Twaddle back home?
Just a thought on 18:58 - Jan 31 with 1027 viewsfitzochris

Just a thought on 18:56 - Jan 31 by ColDale

Alfie is tweeting about an old friend joining Huddersfield, suggesting its a big move for the player.

Falkirk have accepted a bid and it's all about terms. Celtic have backed out, allegedly.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Just a thought on 19:04 - Jan 31 with 996 viewsD_Alien

I hope a talented player who Hill couldn't "manage" doesn't come back to bite us on the arse

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just a thought on 19:12 - Jan 31 with 973 viewsdavidab2202

Just a thought on 19:04 - Jan 31 by D_Alien

I hope a talented player who Hill couldn't "manage" doesn't come back to bite us on the arse

If it is Huddersfield as is being suggested,then you and i both know that he will probably tear us apart when we play there
Just a thought on 22:51 - Jan 31 with 914 viewsfitzochris

He hasn't exactly ripped up trees consistently at Falkirk, as I'm told by someone who watches them for a living, but some decent displays, capped by his MOM performance against Celtic, has attracted the attention.

He was nailed on for a move to Celtic in the summer, but for some reason they backed out today. McCoist, who referred to Higgy as "the Falkirk player", said Rangers were never interested.

My friend said the only firm interest was from Huddersfield - and it was a move that increases his pay, offers potential Championship football, and let's him move closer to home again. A no brainer.

Just a thought on 22:55 - Jan 31 with 897 viewsSuddenLad

Just a thought on 22:51 - Jan 31 by fitzochris

He hasn't exactly ripped up trees consistently at Falkirk, as I'm told by someone who watches them for a living, but some decent displays, capped by his MOM performance against Celtic, has attracted the attention.

He was nailed on for a move to Celtic in the summer, but for some reason they backed out today. McCoist, who referred to Higgy as "the Falkirk player", said Rangers were never interested.

My friend said the only firm interest was from Huddersfield - and it was a move that increases his pay, offers potential Championship football, and let's him move closer to home again. A no brainer.

I hope for his sake that he has upped his work rate, doesn't wander about aimlessly and can look interested for a full 90 minutes.

Plenty of talent, poor attitude often let him down.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Just a thought on 22:59 - Jan 31 with 884 viewsfitzochris

Just a thought on 22:55 - Jan 31 by SuddenLad

I hope for his sake that he has upped his work rate, doesn't wander about aimlessly and can look interested for a full 90 minutes.

Plenty of talent, poor attitude often let him down.

Well, as I say, he has been guilty of that at Falkirk as well as with us. Latterly he's picked it up though, and it's been enough for Huddersfield to put 100k down on him.

I think Celtic were hoping to get him for nowt in the summer.

Just a thought on 23:48 - Jan 31 with 848 viewsjoecooke

Just a thought on 22:51 - Jan 31 by fitzochris

I think he will only get better if managed correctly.Full of skill,dribbling ability but needs to be told when too release the ball and when too get back in and cover.

These things addressed,Kallum will become a very good footballer.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Just a thought on 01:40 - Feb 1 with 822 viewsmiddale

Just a thought on 23:48 - Jan 31 by joecooke

I think he will only get better if managed correctly.Full of skill,dribbling ability but needs to be told when too release the ball and when too get back in and cover.

These things addressed,Kallum will become a very good footballer.

I'll think you'll find he already has addressed these perceived failings - at least 2 years ago when he came back from loan at Accy. Too many people buying the Hilly spin without seeing the evidence before their eyes? Best wide player at Dale last 5 years by a distance.

Blog: Addicted to Rochdale (Part 17) Diary of the 2010-11 Season

Login to get fewer ads

Just a thought on 02:19 - Feb 1 with 812 viewsSaxonDale

Just a thought on 01:40 - Feb 1 by middale

I'll think you'll find he already has addressed these perceived failings - at least 2 years ago when he came back from loan at Accy. Too many people buying the Hilly spin without seeing the evidence before their eyes? Best wide player at Dale last 5 years by a distance.

Give me Buckley over Higginbotham any day of the week. At his best Higginbotham was very good, the problem was we barely saw his best continuosly over 90 minutes, never mind over a season.
Just a thought on 09:41 - Feb 1 with 742 viewsDaley_Lama

Higgy, from the half way line.

Mr Coleman will know all too well about young Kallum, good luck to the lad, nice move.

Poll: DF in or out

Just a thought on 10:50 - Feb 1 with 684 viewsdingdangblue

Just a thought on 09:41 - Feb 1 by Daley_Lama

Higgy, from the half way line.

Mr Coleman will know all too well about young Kallum, good luck to the lad, nice move.

Will always be remembered for that amazing game and goal - who could ever forget all the players piling on him with Frankie on top! Also his goal at Dagenham when we were struggling 1-0 down and managed to turn it into a 2-1 win, we'd just lost at home to chesterfield and back to back defeats couldve really affected us. Instead we started a run which took us top with 10 wins and 2 draws. Thanks Higgy.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Just a thought on 11:23 - Feb 1 with 657 viewssweetcorn

Just a thought on 01:40 - Feb 1 by middale

better than buckley? sort your head out son. Buckley was miles better, could beat a man far easier and had alot more end product.

Lets put it this way, theres a reason will has played for 2 promotion chasing championship teams since moving and higgy is on his way to a promotion chasing league one side.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Just a thought on 21:33 - Feb 1 with 603 viewsmiddale

Just a thought on 11:23 - Feb 1 by sweetcorn

better than buckley? sort your head out son. Buckley was miles better, could beat a man far easier and had alot more end product.

Lets put it this way, theres a reason will has played for 2 promotion chasing championship teams since moving and higgy is on his way to a promotion chasing league one side.

OK I've sorted my head out and admit I did forget about Buckley when I typed that. Still, thinking about it I reckon they'll both peak at the same level - where Will's at at the moment - good Championship players not quite good enough for the Prem.

Just a thought on 00:12 - Feb 2 with 567 viewsmizfit

Just a thought on 21:33 - Feb 1 by middale

OK I've sorted my head out and admit I did forget about Buckley when I typed that. Still, thinking about it I reckon they'll both peak at the same level - where Will's at at the moment - good Championship players not quite good enough for the Prem.

middale i reckon you need some psychiatric help if u think higgy was one of best wingers
Just a thought on 08:58 - Feb 2 with 525 viewsrochedale

His goal at Gresty Road on Boxing Day a couple of years ago was also a belter.

Very good player on his day.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Just a thought on 10:59 - Feb 2 with 433 viewsDale92

if i remember rightly Higgy had gambling problems etc when he was with us and had to attend sporting chance clinic. By the sounds of it now, he has got his head sorted. Quality was never the issue it was his head, mccourt esque.

This is the One, I've waited for

Just a thought on 17:25 - Feb 2 with 382 viewsmiddale

Just a thought on 00:12 - Feb 2 by mizfit

middale i reckon you need some psychiatric help if u think higgy was one of best wingers

You may be right but that's nothing to do with my opinion on Higgy!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024