Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gypsies 00:06 - Mar 19 with 6298 viewsjoecooke

Lovable rogues or a pain the arse?

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Gypsies on 00:08 - Mar 19 with 5542 viewsShun

Cannot stand them, simply because they don't pay taxes yet moan when police try to move them on.
Gypsies on 04:33 - Mar 19 with 5494 viewsdownunder

A great pity that a few genuine gypsies(romany) have to share the name with a bunch of thieves, that holiday around the UK every year, before popping off back to Ireland to escape the UK justice system. Personally, by these "homeless" scum I have had to endure theft from my 9 year old son, Theft from my garden, theft from my business, and manslaughter during a charity bike ride I helped organise. Add to that 2 occasions of stepping into arguments between their tarmac gangs and local OAP's that had fallen for their sales pitch. One of the reasons I emigrated. Rant over.
Gypsies on 08:48 - Mar 19 with 5434 viewsSuddenLad

We mustn't confuse true Romany gypsies (an ancient and honourable group of people) with Irish 'tinkers', who get labelled as gypsies, simply because of their semi-itinerant lifestyle.

The former are steeped in history and tradition and are well respected as a separate and distinct class of people. They have their own language and customs which have evolved over thousands of years.

Irish 'tinkers' on the other hand................well, it's all been said a million times and the TV cameras have showed us countless examples of their behaviour. Generally scum, with few exceptions.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Gypsies on 12:12 - Mar 19 with 5366 viewsTomRAFC

suddenlad is certainly right about making sure we keep a distinction between those with heirtage raised this way for generation and a band of merry miscreants now roaming britain

certainly think that they are one of the medias favourite bandwaggons right now but a large amount of the non traditional gypsies do cause alot of problems.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Gypsies on 16:45 - Mar 19 with 5301 viewswimborne_dale

We have some genuine Romanies that camp near us on occasion. You can tell them by their horse drawn wagons. They always clear up after themselves and leave the place as they found it. Good luck to them.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Gypsies on 18:40 - Mar 19 with 5209 viewstopoff

Viz once did a comic strip entitled ' Theiving Gypsy Bastards'.

V. Funny
Gypsies on 19:27 - Mar 19 with 5167 viewsBrighouseDale

Just when the Romany gypsies were getting a bit of praise- this pair come along and spoil it- http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/9599302.Sham_marriages__fixer__is_jai

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Gypsies on 19:36 - Mar 19 with 5152 viewsRotherhamDale

ANY OLD IROOOONNNN

Possession with progression.

Login to get fewer ads

Gypsies on 19:42 - Mar 19 with 5141 viewsSuddenLad

Gypsies on 19:27 - Mar 19 by BrighouseDale

Just when the Romany gypsies were getting a bit of praise- this pair come along and spoil it- http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/9599302.Sham_marriages__fixer__is_jai

Clearly a 'non-conforming' member as she is wearing trousers, which true Romany women are forbidden to do.

Her 'Roma' tag simply indicates she originates from Italy or Eastern Europe. Most of them have arrived much more recently, as 'economic migrants'.

True Romany Gypsies started arriving here from the 1500's onwards and have their roots on the Indian sub-continent. They were originally mistaken for Egyptians, from where we get the word 'Gipsy'.

Gypsies on 22:15 - Mar 19 with 5071 viewsPhil26

Only Gippo's I've come across are arrogant rude thieves who have no respect whatsoever for the unfortunate area that they decide to plant their filthy camps.

FrancoDale

Gypsies on 22:20 - Mar 19 with 5064 viewsShun

Gypsies on 19:42 - Mar 19 by SuddenLad

Clearly a 'non-conforming' member as she is wearing trousers, which true Romany women are forbidden to do.

Her 'Roma' tag simply indicates she originates from Italy or Eastern Europe. Most of them have arrived much more recently, as 'economic migrants'.

True Romany Gypsies started arriving here from the 1500's onwards and have their roots on the Indian sub-continent. They were originally mistaken for Egyptians, from where we get the word 'Gipsy'.

Interesting, didn't know that. Helps explain a few things from Philip Pulman's Northern Lights.
Gypsies on 12:10 - Mar 20 with 4990 viewsFondles

Was on the local radio this morning, that at just one site alone in York last year the council spent £220k on electricity alone for a gypo site.

Why the hell do they pay for the lecky? Cut the buggers off

Gypsies on 12:50 - Mar 20 with 4956 viewsPDIDDY

went to appleby horse fair a couple of years back, proper eye opener, all the gypo birds dressed like prostitutes, ride em cowboy

Gissa job

Gypsies on 12:55 - Mar 20 with 4959 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

There were a gypsie cavavan site right next to Annan Athletic's Ground when i visited South West Scotland

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Gypsies on 12:57 - Mar 20 with 4947 viewsPDIDDY

Gypsies on 12:55 - Mar 20 by DaleAwaydayBot

There were a gypsie cavavan site right next to Annan Athletic's Ground when i visited South West Scotland

who where scotland ladies playing?

Gissa job

Gypsies on 13:01 - Mar 20 with 4946 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Gypsies on 12:57 - Mar 20 by PDIDDY

who where scotland ladies playing?

I went to kill sometime before the Carlisle United night game i got there that early and it were £3.25 from Carlisle to Annan but trains were like every 2 hours i were gonna do Gretna FC 2008 which were formerly Gretna FC aswell as they use to be SPL before they folded

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Gypsies on 13:04 - Mar 20 with 4931 viewsPDIDDY

Gypsies on 13:01 - Mar 20 by DaleAwaydayBot

I went to kill sometime before the Carlisle United night game i got there that early and it were £3.25 from Carlisle to Annan but trains were like every 2 hours i were gonna do Gretna FC 2008 which were formerly Gretna FC aswell as they use to be SPL before they folded

youre my hero taz, queen of the south at dumfries is where you shouldve gone

Gissa job

Gypsies (n/t) on 12:57 - May 14 with 4454 viewsDale23years

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Gypsies (n/t) on 12:57 - May 14 with 4454 viewsDale23years

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Gypsies on 13:10 - May 14 with 4425 viewssandylaner1

^ strong bump
Gypsies on 13:36 - May 14 with 4402 viewsjudd

Shit load of em camped up on Royle Road, just off,erm, Gypsy Lane.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Gypsies on 15:03 - May 14 with 4347 viewsSuddenLad

Gypsies on 13:36 - May 14 by judd

Shit load of em camped up on Royle Road, just off,erm, Gypsy Lane.

They left the Iceland store car park on Well i'th Lane this morning, where they had been 'camped' for a few days. As usual, they've left all their sh!te behind for someone else to shift.

It just cost £10,000 to kick more of them off the old MFI site near Wet Rake.

Definitely a pain in the ar5e.

Gypsies on 15:28 - May 14 with 4320 viewsbuckbyname

"Lovable rogues or a pain the arse? "

It only takes the merest toot of the horn for all the semi-illiterate bigots to jump on the bandwagon
Gypsies on 15:31 - May 14 with 4315 viewsbuckbyname

Gypsies on 13:01 - Mar 20 by DaleAwaydayBot

Sometime you kill, sometimes you don't? An unfortunate concatenation!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Gypsies on 15:41 - May 14 with 4295 viewsD_Alien

Gypsies on 15:31 - May 14 by buckbyname

Sometime you kill, sometimes you don't? An unfortunate concatenation!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Concatenation? That's no way to talk about Scotland.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024