Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Capacity of Spotland? 01:07 - Jan 5 with 3092 viewsRockerdale97

Surely it doesnt hold 10,249 after today's gate. I no they was some blocked off in the sandy and Pearl Street end but i would say only 500 seats/standing places at the most. Everywhere else looked full. Main stand sold out as well. Any thoughts?
Capacity of Spotland? on 02:07 - Jan 5 with 3014 viewsGhanaDale

To be fair, there was room for a lot more in the Sandy, especially down the left and right hand sides.
I remember at the Darlo game I was completely squashed in, no room to even clap, could definitely tell there was room for more today!

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Capacity of Spotland? on 02:18 - Jan 5 with 3009 viewsboromat

There looked to me to be about 1000 seats taken by the police in the sandy and the WMG or whatever its called now. Add to that the odd seats here and there bet its not far off.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Capacity of Spotland? on 12:14 - Jan 5 with 2723 viewsYouTubeDale

The Mail on Sunday reported that there were 8225 fans in total but the Dale fans were still outnumbered by the Leeds fans. How did they know that ???? The Wilbutts stand had 3200 -3400 Leeds fans and that leaves about 5000 fans in the Dale areas. We all know that Leeds fans infiltrated the Dale areas but the honest answer is we don't know how many. Officially I suppose, we had more fans than them by just counting our areas. Is this correct TVOS???

For me, yet more bullshit from the poor standards of the media.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 13:31]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Capacity of Spotland? on 12:20 - Jan 5 with 2690 viewsDale_Pea

Stood next to a couple of lads in the toilets at half time who were very casually talking about their plans for Sheff Wed away next weekend. There were definitely a fair few Leeds fans in the TDS. To be fair, it's more money for us and as far as I know there was no trouble?

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Capacity of Spotland? on 13:02 - Jan 5 with 2592 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Capacity of Spotland? on 12:20 - Jan 5 by Dale_Pea

Stood next to a couple of lads in the toilets at half time who were very casually talking about their plans for Sheff Wed away next weekend. There were definitely a fair few Leeds fans in the TDS. To be fair, it's more money for us and as far as I know there was no trouble?

Why cordon of any areas of the ground?

Perhaps a bit of netting would help just to give the impression of segregation
Capacity of Spotland? on 14:59 - Jan 5 with 2386 viewsTVOS1907

Capacity of Spotland? on 12:14 - Jan 5 by YouTubeDale

The Mail on Sunday reported that there were 8225 fans in total but the Dale fans were still outnumbered by the Leeds fans. How did they know that ???? The Wilbutts stand had 3200 -3400 Leeds fans and that leaves about 5000 fans in the Dale areas. We all know that Leeds fans infiltrated the Dale areas but the honest answer is we don't know how many. Officially I suppose, we had more fans than them by just counting our areas. Is this correct TVOS???

For me, yet more bullshit from the poor standards of the media.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 13:31]

I've not got the official away following yet, but it's poor reporting by someone who used to be on Dale's board of directors.

You'll be pleased to know we had enough programmes yesterday too.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Capacity of Spotland? on 15:03 - Jan 5 with 2361 viewsjudd

Capacity of Spotland? on 14:59 - Jan 5 by TVOS1907

I've not got the official away following yet, but it's poor reporting by someone who used to be on Dale's board of directors.

You'll be pleased to know we had enough programmes yesterday too.

You mean you had too many printed?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Capacity of Spotland? on 15:24 - Jan 5 with 2310 viewsTVOS1907

Capacity of Spotland? on 15:03 - Jan 5 by judd

You mean you had too many printed?

Yes

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Capacity of Spotland? on 15:31 - Jan 5 with 2274 viewsKenBoon

Well if the Mail's calculations of attendances is as good as it's calculations of Romanian immigrants, then i'd pay no attention to them.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 15:35]
Capacity of Spotland? on 17:50 - Jan 5 with 2068 viewsD_Alien

Capacity of Spotland? on 15:31 - Jan 5 by KenBoon

Well if the Mail's calculations of attendances is as good as it's calculations of Romanian immigrants, then i'd pay no attention to them.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 15:35]

immigrantc.unting?

At least it's done by the coachload.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024