Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds dregs 22:43 - Jan 9 with 2670 viewsBrighouseDale

Just when we thought they were actually alright, a small minority spoil it for everyone else- http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10925869.Bradford_woman_racially_abus

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Leeds dregs on 22:52 - Jan 9 with 2617 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Is that the best accompanying photo they could find for the article??
Leeds dregs on 23:04 - Jan 9 with 2578 viewsD_Alien

Leeds dregs on 22:52 - Jan 9 by Albert_Whitehurst

Is that the best accompanying photo they could find for the article??

Oh I dunno NC, the diesel looks quite angry if you're into train expressions - in a Thomas The Tank Engine kinda way. Perhaps the paper has expressionist tendencies?

[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 23:04]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Leeds dregs on 23:40 - Jan 9 with 2455 viewsBrighouseDale

I just thought it'd be nice for you to read a local article that didn't feature grooming, Lizzy Bardsley or Cyril Smith.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Leeds dregs on 09:53 - Jan 10 with 2173 viewsmikehunt

I like the way they got in the fact that Leeds lost 2-0.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Leeds dregs on 11:55 - Jan 10 with 1997 viewsVespa

Leeds dregs on 23:04 - Jan 9 by D_Alien

Oh I dunno NC, the diesel looks quite angry if you're into train expressions - in a Thomas The Tank Engine kinda way. Perhaps the paper has expressionist tendencies?

[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 23:04]

Reminds me of Diesel 10, now he was a bad b4stard if ever there was one, he made Lady crash an' everythin'.

http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Diesel_10
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 11:56]

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

Leeds dregs on 14:38 - Jan 10 with 1801 viewsRochdaleLeeds

Its only 3 people, or a small amount of people..

Its like saying we are a scum club because of the Rochdale Youth Crew.

paper thin that BrighouseDale..
Leeds dregs on 15:31 - Jan 10 with 1725 viewsD_Alien

Leeds dregs on 14:38 - Jan 10 by RochdaleLeeds

Its only 3 people, or a small amount of people..

Its like saying we are a scum club because of the Rochdale Youth Crew.

paper thin that BrighouseDale..

I think you've misunderstood the post.

BrighouseDale is saying the same thing as you - "dregs" being a term used to describe a small number at the bottom of the pile.

It was on the very same line that I witnessed Rochdale Scum abusing a number of young female passengers on the return trip from our win at Bradford about 4/5 years ago (when Alfie got the winner) so we're under no illusions about some of our own so-called fans.

Leeds dregs on 15:45 - Jan 10 with 1681 viewsRochdaleLeeds

ah, I see what you mean now. Never come across the word 'Dreg' before.

Got to just highlight though, the amount of fans that came down from Leeds to the game (no matter which stand they were in) were absolutely fantastic, we had no trouble whatsoever and the day went fantastically well.
So id just like to sit here with a massively smug grin on my face and look at the people who did nothing but slate the 'dirty' leeds fans saying that all hell would break loose and there was going to be a lot of trouble even though i told them god knows how many times it would not.

Its not the same type of leeds fans that they used to be and hope people now realize this after saturdays game. Except yes for 3 idiots like this which every club has :-)
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds dregs on 15:52 - Jan 10 with 1663 viewsD_Alien

Leeds dregs on 15:45 - Jan 10 by RochdaleLeeds

ah, I see what you mean now. Never come across the word 'Dreg' before.

Got to just highlight though, the amount of fans that came down from Leeds to the game (no matter which stand they were in) were absolutely fantastic, we had no trouble whatsoever and the day went fantastically well.
So id just like to sit here with a massively smug grin on my face and look at the people who did nothing but slate the 'dirty' leeds fans saying that all hell would break loose and there was going to be a lot of trouble even though i told them god knows how many times it would not.

Its not the same type of leeds fans that they used to be and hope people now realize this after saturdays game. Except yes for 3 idiots like this which every club has :-)

Fully agree with that, and it's been well documented in numerous threads that Leeds fans gave a very good account of themselves, both on the day and in subsequent congratulatory posts.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 16:04]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024