Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bury under more pressure than us 11:46 - Mar 4 with 1032 viewsD_Alien

I'd argue that bury will be feeling the pressure this week, more than us.

In fact, no need for us to be feeling any pressure at all!

If we lose - still 4 pts clear of fourth (whatever tonight's result of Newport v Fleetwood)

If we draw - 5 pts clear

If we win - 7pts clear

bury are 6 pts above the relegation zone, with a game in hand

A loss would affect them much more than us, putting them right back into the relegation mix after a slight upturn in results under Flicker.

The pressure of avoiding relegation is far, far greater than trying to win promotion.

The pressure, this week, is all theirs!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

bury under more pressure than us on 12:08 - Mar 4 with 988 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Quite right. A loss will hurt them far more than it will us.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

bury under more pressure than us on 12:22 - Mar 4 with 954 viewsdingdangblue

To be fair to Hilly's young squad, they are taking everything in their stride at the minute and if anything looking stronger each game. You'd never have though Sat's game was a massive 6pointer against the best away team in the div. There was real pressure on us to get it right ....and did we ever. The team looks so strong at the minute with the back 4 a revelation along with Josh Lillis's strong form. Cavanagh coming back from injury at just the right time has been a huge boost. Jamie Allen in midfield has been majestic these last few games . Throw in Vincenti's workrate and aerial threat, Rose's vision and wand of a left foot, Hendersons just sheer class and the icing on the cake Hogans goals then you have to say bury will have a lot on their hands come 7.45 Friday. Bring it on.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

bury under more pressure than us on 13:04 - Mar 4 with 880 viewsaleanddale

What cracks me up is they honestly believe player for player they are better than us.

They beat the cornish fishermen 15-0 and nearly wet themselves.

Then the cracks appeared and wholesale changes..

The last squad was better this squad is better. It beggars belief really.

Just more of the same from us and let them see what a real promotion contender looks like.

Like the post above bring it on!!
bury under more pressure than us on 13:20 - Mar 4 with 838 viewsPDIDDY

bury under more pressure than us on 13:04 - Mar 4 by aleanddale

What cracks me up is they honestly believe player for player they are better than us.

They beat the cornish fishermen 15-0 and nearly wet themselves.

Then the cracks appeared and wholesale changes..

The last squad was better this squad is better. It beggars belief really.

Just more of the same from us and let them see what a real promotion contender looks like.

Like the post above bring it on!!

How can a bury fan comment on dale or dale fan on bury, you don't see us very often and same with us, league position says you a far better than us end of story, I'd take a point now, then hope we stave off the drop and seriously hope you win the league

Gissa job

bury under more pressure than us on 13:25 - Mar 4 with 826 viewsMoonyDale

bury under more pressure than us on 13:20 - Mar 4 by PDIDDY

How can a bury fan comment on dale or dale fan on bury, you don't see us very often and same with us, league position says you a far better than us end of story, I'd take a point now, then hope we stave off the drop and seriously hope you win the league

Serious question Diddy, how bad is the surface? If we can't play our usual passing game I can see us coming a cropper....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

bury under more pressure than us on 13:28 - Mar 4 with 818 viewsdingdangblue

bury under more pressure than us on 13:20 - Mar 4 by PDIDDY

Its easy to comment diddy, you just type letters into this little box then press 'add reply'.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

bury under more pressure than us on 13:32 - Mar 4 with 801 viewsPDIDDY

bury under more pressure than us on 13:25 - Mar 4 by MoonyDale

Serious question Diddy, how bad is the surface? If we can't play our usual passing game I can see us coming a cropper....

Plenty of sand last time out, we are trying the passing game and it's heart in mouth sometimes, bobbles all over the show

Gissa job

bury under more pressure than us on 13:43 - Mar 4 with 781 viewszxcvbnm

But remember the diluted ones still think this is a promotion showdown for both sides

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Login to get fewer ads

bury under more pressure than us on 13:55 - Mar 4 with 759 viewsdingdangblue

bury under more pressure than us on 13:43 - Mar 4 by zxcvbnm

But remember the diluted ones still think this is a promotion showdown for both sides

Well they are half right.

bury under more pressure than us on 15:23 - Mar 4 with 660 viewsD_Alien

bury under more pressure than us on 13:55 - Mar 4 by dingdangblue

Well they are half right.

Is that because bury fans are the half-wittiest around?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024