Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you're going dressed as pirates clap your hands... 20:42 - Apr 27 with 1244 viewsTomRAFC

Any news on pirate attire for Newport?

Arrrrrr!

Apologies to anyone not in the Sandy who thinks I have gone mental...again.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

If you're going dressed as pirates clap your hands... on 20:58 - Apr 27 with 1197 viewsSaxonDale

Keith Hill attire for me, going to dust off some horrific pink trousers I found.
If you're going dressed as pirates clap your hands... on 21:00 - Apr 27 with 1179 viewsD_Alien

If you're going dressed as pirates clap your hands... on 20:58 - Apr 27 by SaxonDale

Keith Hill attire for me, going to dust off some horrific pink trousers I found.

If he appears wearing his "away" strides, there's only one thing to do...

Start humming the Pink Panther theme

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

If you're going dressed as pirates clap your hands... on 21:01 - Apr 27 with 1175 viewsDaleaholic

Keith Hill last night...

"Next weekend is a pink pants weekend" - So we MUST go as Keith Hill and wear pink chinos.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

If you're going dressed as pirates clap your hands... on 21:33 - Apr 27 with 1075 viewsStudiousDale

"he wears what he wants, he wears what he wants, that man Keith Hill, he wears what he wants"
If you're going dressed as pirates clap your hands... on 21:39 - Apr 27 with 1046 viewspnc4eva1

Pirates in pink pants

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

If you're going dressed as pirates clap your hands... on 21:41 - Apr 27 with 1035 viewsKenBoon

Definitely "Fantastic Pants"
If you're going dressed as pirates clap your hands... on 18:21 - Apr 28 with 719 viewsboromat

Keith Hill style pants it is.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024