Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket 18:40 - Aug 14 with 1775 views442Dale

http://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/news/article/rochdale-ticket-prices-2014-1827278

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 18:44 - Aug 14 with 1758 viewsArthurDaley

I suppose them without tickets will be fighting on Whitworth Road again, and to finish the day off another punch up at Rochdale's feel good festival.

A large VAT Dave

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 18:45 - Aug 14 with 1755 viewsBartRowou

"Ambient disabled supporters who receive the middle or higher band of DLA (Disability Living Allowance) will be charged the appropriate rate for their ticket."

At least they don't have to listen to that indie rubbish.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 18:47 - Aug 14 with 1740 viewstazzydjr

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 18:44 - Aug 14 by ArthurDaley

I suppose them without tickets will be fighting on Whitworth Road again, and to finish the day off another punch up at Rochdale's feel good festival.

Totally forgot the Fell Good Fest fall's that weekend hope scouting for girls perform "She's So Lovely"

[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 18:48]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 18:52 - Aug 14 with 1713 viewsColDale

We'll still be on the fiddle acc to that Filthy or whatever he's called
Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 18:55 - Aug 14 with 1695 views442Dale

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 18:52 - Aug 14 by ColDale

He started again a couple of months ago on TheFootballForum. He soon stopped after being educated thoroughly on such matters. Again.

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 20:58 - Aug 14 with 1498 viewslove_the_dale

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 18:52 - Aug 14 by ColDale

Translation please for the ignoremi :)
Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 21:01 - Aug 14 with 1488 viewslove_the_dale

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 18:55 - Aug 14 by 442Dale

He started again a couple of months ago on TheFootballForum. He soon stopped after being educated thoroughly on such matters. Again.

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 21:06 - Aug 14 with 1469 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 21:01 - Aug 14 by love_the_dale

It's all to do with attendance figures.

Allegedly,Dale are cheating every week.....we get twice as many as published!
Login to get fewer ads

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 21:22 - Aug 14 with 1427 viewsTVOS1907

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 21:01 - Aug 14 by love_the_dale

Filthy (real name Firthy) posts on the League 1 forum and has a bee in his bonnet about Dale misreporting the number of Bradford fans at Spotland a few years ago.

He or one of his cronies was was threatened with legal action by the club, although 442 or DaleyLama will know better as they have engaged in dialogue with him, which is nigh on impossible.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 21:24]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 21:34 - Aug 14 with 1406 views442Dale

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 21:22 - Aug 14 by TVOS1907

Filthy (real name Firthy) posts on the League 1 forum and has a bee in his bonnet about Dale misreporting the number of Bradford fans at Spotland a few years ago.

He or one of his cronies was was threatened with legal action by the club, although 442 or DaleyLama will know better as they have engaged in dialogue with him, which is nigh on impossible.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 21:24]

Can't remember the full story. But plenty of times since it's been difficult to try and get over to him that just because everyone is stood up, it doesn't mean a stand is full.

He couldn't accept the basic argument that a row of, for example, 25 seats may look full when 18 people are stood in that row because you can no longer see the seats. It was similar when we played Plymouth on the last day in 12/13, they kept saying their away following was more than announced. It got to the point that a YouTube video of their support was linked to and the whole "counting fans on a row of seats" argument was put forward again. The conversation then ended.

Why fans ever question away following makes little sense. It's impossible to tell when you're in the middle of a load of people. People get so hung up on their estimates being wrong, but just wait for the official announcement in the first place.

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 09:50 - Aug 15 with 1214 viewsParkinsGimp

Dont bury do this on a regular basis to avoid the tax ( allededly LOL)
Perhaps we should give three sides of the ground to the massive support of Bradfurt.
Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 12:31 - Aug 15 with 1128 viewsBrighouseDale

Just had an email at work from a Bradford supporter who says they've already sold 23,000 tickets. If it was any club I'd think he was joking, but he might actually just be diluted.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 13:06 - Aug 15 with 1074 viewsRotherhamDale

Bradford game: visiting millions from Yorkshire have to get a ticket on 12:31 - Aug 15 by BrighouseDale

Just had an email at work from a Bradford supporter who says they've already sold 23,000 tickets. If it was any club I'd think he was joking, but he might actually just be diluted.

I made the mistake of suggesting that McArdle was a bit dodgy on that TFF... they weren't happy.

Possession with progression.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024