Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cup tickets 23:56 - Jan 8 with 3321 viewsbatfink

Anyone else think its a bit unfair that a fan that pays at the gate and never misses a home game has to just hope there are tickets left for the Stoke game?
Cup tickets on 00:05 - Jan 9 with 3280 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I'm in that category batfink,but it does n't bother me one iota......the guys that shell out for a Season Ticket deserve the few add-ons that go with the expense. Never ever a problem for me. Season Ticket holders keep the Club afloat during the close season and demonstrate their commitment to the Club

Other fans do things differently,like you and I

Besides,at Dale there are always enough tickets to go round.

Just keep the faith.
Cup tickets on 00:29 - Jan 9 with 3249 views_dezzy

I don't know how many st holders there are, but if there was 1000 and we all bought the 4 that's 4000 leaving another 3000 ish left. plenty,

KHBA

Cup tickets on 00:30 - Jan 9 with 3247 viewsTalkingSutty

Cup tickets on 00:05 - Jan 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

I'm in that category batfink,but it does n't bother me one iota......the guys that shell out for a Season Ticket deserve the few add-ons that go with the expense. Never ever a problem for me. Season Ticket holders keep the Club afloat during the close season and demonstrate their commitment to the Club

Just keep the faith.

As a season ticket holder I think anybody who attends games is as worthy as anybody else, those without a season ticket pay a bit more so it's swings and roundabouts. When I was a bit younger there was no way I could afford a season ticket and I still look on it as a bit of a luxury.
Cup tickets on 06:27 - Jan 9 with 3116 viewsaleanddale

Cup tickets on 00:05 - Jan 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

Just keep the faith.

I have a season ticket but have not always had one.

Exactly this.

Keep the faith - up the Dale.
Cup tickets on 08:08 - Jan 9 with 3010 viewsbatfink

I don't understand why the club hasn't used the voucher system that they used for last years cup run.
Cup tickets on 08:25 - Jan 9 with 2988 viewsaleanddale

Cup tickets on 08:08 - Jan 9 by batfink

I don't understand why the club hasn't used the voucher system that they used for last years cup run.

Don't overthink it batfink.

It is what it is.

Patience and get your ticket the earliest opportunity.

If we sell out you can have my 4 tickets.
Cup tickets on 08:46 - Jan 9 with 2954 viewsfermin

Join the Dale Trust for £10 as that also gives you priority for tickets:

http://daletrust.com/news/?page_id=689
Cup tickets on 08:56 - Jan 9 with 2935 viewsdingdangblue

Does the original poster not know any season ticket holders who would get them a ticket ? They are allowed to get 4 as well as their own. Failing that head down to the ticket office this lunchtime - I'm sure between 12.00 and 1.00 today there will be a steady stream of people buying tickets - cant see anyone refusing to get your ticket if they don't need 5 and you have the cash. Just a couple of options if you are worried about not getting your usual spot in the Stadium.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Cup tickets on 09:14 - Jan 9 with 2901 viewsok_computer

It's like they've tried to make this as complicated as possible. So as an exiled member I have to apply by email, and can't bring my brother with me, despite the fact he's been to the last two rounds. Pretty short sighted.
Cup tickets on 09:21 - Jan 9 with 2890 viewsPotterDale

I'm not sure there has ever been a sell out straight after season ticket holders have had their share has there?
Cup tickets on 09:30 - Jan 9 with 2873 viewsMoonyDale

It's only right that season ticket holders get first crack at cup tickets, and as stated earlier am sure someone would pick you a ticket up as one of their extra 4 as not every season ticket holder will take up all their allocation. There's no way this will be a sell out so don't worry you will be fine getting your ticket....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Cup tickets on 10:04 - Jan 9 with 2799 viewsok_computer

Cup tickets on 09:30 - Jan 9 by MoonyDale

It's only right that season ticket holders get first crack at cup tickets, and as stated earlier am sure someone would pick you a ticket up as one of their extra 4 as not every season ticket holder will take up all their allocation. There's no way this will be a sell out so don't worry you will be fine getting your ticket....

Not arguing that season ticket holders should get first dibs. It's more the lack of exile and general sale over the phone. I live in London, so while I could get one ticket through being an exile, there's no way for me to get any more.
Cup tickets on 10:12 - Jan 9 with 2783 viewsdingdangblue

Cup tickets on 09:30 - Jan 9 by MoonyDale

Not sure if the original poster is maybe just worried about the Sandy selling out? Or getting his usual seat as it is allocated seating? There will be lots of tickets available come Sunday 18th on general sale - its just if you want a particular seat/group of seats it might be more difficult.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Cup tickets on 11:08 - Jan 9 with 2667 viewsPotterDale

I've stood in the Sandy for 30 years nearly, and not had a season ticket since about '93 and have never not got a ticket for all ticket games, is it just a bit of a mischievous post maybe?
Cup tickets on 12:49 - Jan 9 with 2561 viewsTVOS1907

Cup tickets on 08:08 - Jan 9 by batfink

Apologies if I've missed something, but what voucher system from last year?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Cup tickets on 13:12 - Jan 9 with 2505 viewsbatfink

Cup tickets on 12:49 - Jan 9 by TVOS1907

Apologies if I've missed something, but what voucher system from last year?

Last year during the cup run, think it was for the Leeds game, vouchers were given out at the turnstiles at a prior league game, giving priority for tickets before they went on general sale. If the club had done the same this year I'm sure it would have put the attendance up v Crawley.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 13:14]
Cup tickets on 13:22 - Jan 9 with 2462 viewsTVOS1907

Cup tickets on 13:12 - Jan 9 by batfink

Last year during the cup run, think it was for the Leeds game, vouchers were given out at the turnstiles at a prior league game, giving priority for tickets before they went on general sale. If the club had done the same this year I'm sure it would have put the attendance up v Crawley.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 13:14]

Possibly, but I don't think it's necessary. Stoke won't be a sell-out.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Cup tickets on 13:30 - Jan 9 with 2416 viewsdingdangblue

Cup tickets on 11:08 - Jan 9 by PotterDale

I've stood in the Sandy for 30 years nearly, and not had a season ticket since about '93 and have never not got a ticket for all ticket games, is it just a bit of a mischievous post maybe?

This is slightly new territory possibly, we are doing well in league 1, in the 4th round of the FA Cup against a Premier League team - this has not happened before so until the night of the game or if statements are made the weekend before that the game is close to selling out we will not know till then. I remember the Darlington game, word started getting around midweek that stands were getting close to selling out - there was a buzz on here and around the town that got more people to buy tickets I'm sure - I definitely know a few people I worked with went and got tickets who wouldn't normally.

Cup tickets on 13:33 - Jan 9 with 2402 viewsbatfink

Haven't had a season ticket since doing the gold bond many moons ago, suppose my only option for the future (and hopefully more cup runs!) is to buy one from next season onwards, less money to the club from me but I suppose that will be ok as long as I spend the difference in the club shop!
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:21 - Jan 9 with 2312 viewsRowZ

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024