Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry, protests 16:25 - Oct 17 with 2019 viewsborntogo

I know it's still a week or so away, but I wondered if anyone knew what the 'policy' is at Coventry next Saturday.

The home fans are staging a boycott as a protest against the club owners' lack of investment. Apparently fans are going to turn up at the stadium but not go onside.

Where does that leave us Daleys? Are we to lend our support up until kick off or might we be under pressure to also boycott the game? If that's the case I'd rather do it by staying at home than undertaking a 300-mile round trip to do so.
Coventry, protests on 17:05 - Oct 17 with 1959 viewsD_Alien

I'd have thought it was pretty simple. If you want to go and support the Dale, go.

Pressure, what pressure? Be yourself.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Coventry, protests on 17:12 - Oct 17 with 1932 viewsShun

You're borntogo, not borntogoandthenwaitoutside! I highly doubt there will be any pressure on us Daleys not to go in. Good on the Cov fans if they wish to protest, but there's no way they'd expect us to boycott too.
Coventry, protests on 17:33 - Oct 17 with 1881 viewsDaleiLama

Get in!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Coventry, protests on 17:39 - Oct 17 with 1858 viewsDaleaholic

I'm going, to support Dale. If they want to boycott against their owners, fair play... But our board & chairman are fcuking ace so I'll be going to watch the game.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Coventry, protests on 20:44 - Oct 17 with 1653 viewsNinco

I saw them do that on TV once before, but they watched the game from the top of a hill.
Coventry, protests on 20:50 - Oct 17 with 1636 viewsmacro

Reading message boards the Coventry fans aim to protest outside the ground by the statue of Jimmy Hill
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024