Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. 20:25 - Dec 29 with 4878 viewscuffy

To all you Rochdale fans visiting Barrow on the 7th January for the forthcoming 3rd round of the FA cup tie.
We would like to invite you all to come along to the Barrow Football Supporters Club for your pre match drinks.
We have decided to open up our large concert room and it's full bar facilities to cater for your needs.
We are a separate entity to Barrow AFC but we are based only 100 yards from the football ground. We get very busy on match days with home fans and away fans using our club, everyone is made welcome.
With the expected large attendance for this match we have decided to offer you all a chance to have a beer or two in the comfort of our concert room.
The club is open on match days at 11am.
We also offer parking (for the non drinker) on our car park at only £2 a car, please note we can only accommodate about 80 cars.
If you have any queries then just place them on this thread and I will respond.
It is looking like a cracking cup tie so may the best team win.

Regards
Cuffy
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 20:35 - Dec 29 with 4835 viewsDaley_Lama

Cheers for the info cuffy, will probably take up the parking option

Poll: DF in or out

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 22:11 - Dec 29 with 4672 views100569

Postcode for the Supporters bar please
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 22:25 - Dec 29 with 4623 views442Dale

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 22:11 - Dec 29 by 100569

Postcode for the Supporters bar please

Presume it's the same as the ground if it's that close. LA14 5UW.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. (n/t) on 22:43 - Dec 29 with 4565 viewsbatfink

[Post edited 29 Dec 2016 22:44]
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 22:44 - Dec 29 with 4556 viewscuffy

I will get you the postcode. However our football ground must be one of the easiest in the country to find. Once you leave junction 36 of the M6 you are then on the A590. You simply stay on this road for approx 36 miles. The BFSC is on the corner of the A590 and Wilkie Road (Named after one of our greatest managers in our time spent in non league football).
On the A590 you will come though Newby Bridge, Greenodd, Ulverston, Lindal. You will then pass the South Lakes Zoo on your right (about 4 mile away at this time but still on the A590). Keep going and you will be passing industry sites, when you see the fire station on your right the next left gets you into Wilkie Road and on entering the BFSC is on your right and the football ground about 100 yards in front of you.

Atb
Cuffy
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 22:47 - Dec 29 with 4543 viewsbatfink

Can I pre book a parking space? If not where's the best place to park?
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 22:53 - Dec 29 with 4518 viewscuffy

No pre booking I'm afraid as we simply operate on a first come first served basis, but fear not local street parking that arguably puts you a bit further away has no restrictions. You have little chance of a parking ticket as the town centre where the wardens patrol is about 3/4 of a mile away.

Regards

Cuffy
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 22:54 - Dec 29 with 4503 viewsbatfink

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 22:53 - Dec 29 by cuffy

No pre booking I'm afraid as we simply operate on a first come first served basis, but fear not local street parking that arguably puts you a bit further away has no restrictions. You have little chance of a parking ticket as the town centre where the wardens patrol is about 3/4 of a mile away.

Regards

Cuffy

Thank you
Login to get fewer ads

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 22:56 - Dec 29 with 4501 viewscuffy

Postcode of the BFSC is LA14 5UQ.

Regards

Cuffy
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 08:22 - Dec 30 with 4269 viewsbarrovianbedlam

Parking also available on Asda car park at other side of ground.
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 09:41 - Dec 30 with 4163 viewsBarrafan

asda will be rammed, my advice is park away from the ground and walk in. Street parking
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 21:54 - Dec 30 with 3886 viewscuffy

My advice is steer clear of Asda parking facilities, they told our own supporters to stop parking on their site about three years or so ago. I'm not saying you will get a parking ticket but is it worth it.

Atb

Cuffy
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 22:52 - Dec 30 with 3706 viewsTVOS1907

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 21:54 - Dec 30 by cuffy

My advice is steer clear of Asda parking facilities, they told our own supporters to stop parking on their site about three years or so ago. I'm not saying you will get a parking ticket but is it worth it.

Atb

Cuffy

What if D_Alien parked there and then went in to buy a pepperoni pizza before the game?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 23:05 - Dec 30 with 3653 viewsD_Alien

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 22:52 - Dec 30 by TVOS1907

What if D_Alien parked there and then went in to buy a pepperoni pizza before the game?

I think you get 3 hours at asda if you've bought summat, one of their 4-pack bogrolls might do

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 23:10 - Dec 30 with 3616 viewsBigKindo

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 23:05 - Dec 30 by D_Alien

I think you get 3 hours at asda if you've bought summat, one of their 4-pack bogrolls might do

Will 4 bog rolls be enough after the pizza?
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 23:12 - Dec 30 with 3606 viewsD_Alien

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 23:10 - Dec 30 by BigKindo

Will 4 bog rolls be enough after the pizza?

Should be just about okay with the three, plus one to chuck on t' pitch at an opportune moment (remember when that was quite common?)

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 10:27 - Dec 31 with 3387 viewsDaleiLama

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 23:12 - Dec 30 by D_Alien

Should be just about okay with the three, plus one to chuck on t' pitch at an opportune moment (remember when that was quite common?)

If they are Asda's own there is a linked deal on sanitising handwash which surely increases the spend and the 'right to park'. Only the bravest of souls opt for the four pack of Asda bog rolls with no back up plan.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 10:59 - Dec 31 with 3333 viewsD_Alien

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 10:27 - Dec 31 by DaleiLama

If they are Asda's own there is a linked deal on sanitising handwash which surely increases the spend and the 'right to park'. Only the bravest of souls opt for the four pack of Asda bog rolls with no back up plan.

Aye, otherwise it'd affect clapping - one might become handiclapped?

[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 11:01]

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 12:33 - Dec 31 with 3230 viewsTVOS1907

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 10:59 - Dec 31 by D_Alien

Aye, otherwise it'd affect clapping - one might become handiclapped?

[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 11:01]

More like crapping!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 13:26 - Dec 31 with 3177 viewsD_Alien

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 12:33 - Dec 31 by TVOS1907

More like crapping!

That post needs sanitising

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 12:42 - Jan 3 with 2948 viewscuffy

Away fans enter the ground at turnstiles D & E. Look for the set of traffic lights at the corner of Wilkie Road and Holker Street.

Atb

Cuffy
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 20:40 - Jan 7 with 2559 viewsDaley_Lama

Quick thank-you from me cuffy, for all the above and today.

Managed to park for £2, thanks to the guys organising, squeezed me in.

Concert room was well used by Daleys before the game, all staff helpful, especially sandwich lady!

Nice to talk to some of your fans as well who were "good luck, but not too much good luck" guys, the right mentality for me.

Cheers

Lama

Poll: DF in or out

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 21:38 - Jan 7 with 2387 viewsMIlnrowdale

Really do wish barrow all the best for the rest of the season, hope they get promoted
FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 22:15 - Jan 7 with 2309 views100569

FA cup third round tie versus Barrow. The BFSC welcomes you. on 20:40 - Jan 7 by Daley_Lama

Quick thank-you from me cuffy, for all the above and today.

Managed to park for £2, thanks to the guys organising, squeezed me in.

Concert room was well used by Daleys before the game, all staff helpful, especially sandwich lady!

Nice to talk to some of your fans as well who were "good luck, but not too much good luck" guys, the right mentality for me.

Cheers

Lama

Thanks from me too cuffy. Great club, great people and I agree with D L sandwich lady couldn't have been more helpful and the guy on the car park and his dog. A great day out and I wish Barrow every success for the remainder of the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024