Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mendez-Laing 16:31 - Apr 30 with 2673 viewsalbert_parkx

How significant is it that Mendez-Laing went round the pitch at the end shaking fans' hands, just as Craig Dawson did after his last game for Dale. Will we see him back next season? I hope so.
Mendez-Laing on 16:34 - Apr 30 with 2641 viewsShun

If he did that then to me that means he's definitely off. I didn't realise he was doing that. I thought he was in the crowd of players but couldn't make him out. Did anyone ask him what his plans were for next season?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 16:58]
Mendez-Laing on 16:48 - Apr 30 with 2550 viewsDaley_Lama

Possibly the politest footballer I have ever had the chance to meet.

Was happily doing snaps with youngsters at the TDS stand for ages.

Poll: DF in or out

Mendez-Laing on 17:11 - Apr 30 with 2417 viewsdalenumber2

Mendez-Laing on 16:48 - Apr 30 by Daley_Lama

Possibly the politest footballer I have ever had the chance to meet.

Was happily doing snaps with youngsters at the TDS stand for ages.

Jamie Allen was doing the same tbf
Mendez-Laing on 17:42 - Apr 30 with 2292 viewsDaley_Lama

The politeness i mention was before the match, the after the match stuff was also excellent.

Junior got his picture on the pitch with Jamie Allen last season, he is equally as great at such PR stuff.

Poll: DF in or out

Mendez-Laing on 11:16 - May 1 with 1755 viewsaleanddale

Please please football signature gods get NML signed up for the Dale!

What a final third of a season he has had.

Quality bloke and a top quality player.
Mendez-Laing on 11:46 - May 1 with 1651 viewsParkinsGimp

Shame if we lose him , when we have hopeless players like Calvin Andrew staying at the club. I cant believe how people actually think this guy is any good. Watch him closely FFS.
He is far too slow, his anticipation is a joke for a so called centre forward. His goal scoring is non existent. How many career goals in 14 years?
He doesnt hold it up well, he rarely wins a header and when he does it goes mainly to the opposition. Take your blue tinted glasses off boys, if only we had a decent centre forward we would be in the play-offs for sure.
This has been a poor division. I havent seen any decent teams all season. Bolton long ball crap, Sheff Utd no great shakes, same goes for all the others in the play offs.
Say what you want but please be honest with yourselves and give your heads a shake.
Mendez-Laing on 11:54 - May 1 with 1624 viewsTVOS1907

Mendez-Laing on 11:46 - May 1 by ParkinsGimp

Shame if we lose him , when we have hopeless players like Calvin Andrew staying at the club. I cant believe how people actually think this guy is any good. Watch him closely FFS.
He is far too slow, his anticipation is a joke for a so called centre forward. His goal scoring is non existent. How many career goals in 14 years?
He doesnt hold it up well, he rarely wins a header and when he does it goes mainly to the opposition. Take your blue tinted glasses off boys, if only we had a decent centre forward we would be in the play-offs for sure.
This has been a poor division. I havent seen any decent teams all season. Bolton long ball crap, Sheff Utd no great shakes, same goes for all the others in the play offs.
Say what you want but please be honest with yourselves and give your heads a shake.

Is this the same Mendez-Laing who "has played Cambridge FFS"?

Your ignorance of what Calvin brings to the team is astonishing.

It's a miracle we finished in ninth place with such no-hopers playing for us.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024