Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Magnify the Appeal of Your Home with Skilled Joiners Perthshire 13:34 - Oct 2 with 1409 viewsrobertmortonjoiners

Robert Morton Joiners & Contractors are the leading joinery and carpenter Blairgowrie service based in Scotland. They mainly offer their services in areas such as Perthshire, Tayside and parts of Angus. The company uses local recommended contractors adhering to the high standards of quality and skilled craftsmanship. To know more about the company, visit http://www.robertmortonjoiners.com/
Magnify the Appeal of Your Home with Skilled Joiners Perthshire on 13:59 - Oct 2 with 1379 viewsR17ALE

I've got a fence panel that's blown out in this wind. You couldn't pop round and put it back in could you?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Magnify the Appeal of Your Home with Skilled Joiners Perthshire on 14:08 - Oct 2 with 1362 viewsjudd

Magnify the Appeal of Your Home with Skilled Joiners Perthshire on 13:59 - Oct 2 by R17ALE

I've got a fence panel that's blown out in this wind. You couldn't pop round and put it back in could you?

Seems that you're offering them a blow job.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Magnify the Appeal of Your Home with Skilled Joiners Perthshire on 14:11 - Oct 2 with 1359 viewsToffeemanc

I think they should give the Mong Board a try.
I know they definitely have a couple of sets of goalposts that could do with boarding up to help out their defence. Oh and a new barn door maybe for those expensive inaccurate strikers they have.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2017 14:12]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Magnify the Appeal of Your Home with Skilled Joiners Perthshire on 14:16 - Oct 2 with 1348 viewsD_Alien

Magnify the Appeal of Your Home with Skilled Joiners Perthshire on 14:11 - Oct 2 by Toffeemanc

I think they should give the Mong Board a try.
I know they definitely have a couple of sets of goalposts that could do with boarding up to help out their defence. Oh and a new barn door maybe for those expensive inaccurate strikers they have.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2017 14:12]

They might want to magnify the appeal of their goalposts to their strikers, before moving them

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Magnify the Appeal of Your Home with Skilled Joiners Perthshire on 14:21 - Oct 2 with 1340 viewsD_Dale

So this is nothing to do with Checkatrade? When I checked for the trade of roofer in Rochdale, someone in Wakefield was recommended. Suggesting the outfit is as tinpot as the trophy it sponsors. (Still, hoping for a win over Stoke U21 tomorrow!)
Magnify the Appeal of Your Home with Skilled Joiners Perthshire on 15:16 - Oct 2 with 1283 viewsTVOS1907

Do you know a window cleaner called milly? You could team up with him.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Magnify the Appeal of Your Home with Skilled Joiners Perthshire on 16:59 - Oct 2 with 1196 viewsDaleiLama

"Parts of Angus"

Maybe we could recommend him to DS for the pre-match music (he's always looking for something new)?

[Post edited 2 Oct 2017 17:00]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Magnify the Appeal of Your Home with Skilled Joiners Perthshire on 19:49 - Oct 2 with 1115 viewsoddjob007

'Robert Morton Joiners & Contractors are the leading joinery and carpenter Blairgowrie service based in Scotland. They mainly offer their services in areas such as Perthshire, Tayside and parts of Angus.'

Hope they haven't paid for this well targeted marketing campaign.
Login to get fewer ads

Magnify the Appeal of Your Home with Skilled Joiners Perthshire on 21:08 - Oct 3 with 953 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Fook off jock joiners 😂

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024