Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
City-utd 20:57 - Apr 7 with 4657 viewsrochdale_ranger

Pictures of City fans inside the the etihad in actual tears hugging each other after the game. Unbelievable, what a shite fan base. A second division club plucked out of nothing by an oil rich nation. I hope Liverpool muller them again on Tuesday. For those that were worried about plastic city fans that also watch Dale not turning up on Tuesday I don’t think you need to be worried.
City-utd on 21:20 - Apr 7 with 4565 viewsrochdaleriddler

Absolute bollocks, they were in the premier league before takeover. All the fans are normal, grounded and well cognisant of former failures, you don't half talk shite, I hear Poland calling, they are very tolerant of minorities i hear

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

City-utd on 21:24 - Apr 7 with 4554 viewsrochdale_ranger

City-utd on 21:20 - Apr 7 by rochdaleriddler

Absolute bollocks, they were in the premier league before takeover. All the fans are normal, grounded and well cognisant of former failures, you don't half talk shite, I hear Poland calling, they are very tolerant of minorities i hear

Put the wine down pink pants. And how is crying over losing a derby match when you have the league title, well grounded. One city supporting mate put on face book “ at least he’s going to a big club now” after they signed sterling from Liverpool. And krakow is a lot prettier then anywhere around here.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 21:29]
City-utd on 21:33 - Apr 7 with 4514 views1mark1

The fact is, the vast majority of City’s existence has been in the top tier of English football.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

City-utd on 21:34 - Apr 7 with 4507 viewsrochdaleriddler

City-utd on 21:24 - Apr 7 by rochdale_ranger

Put the wine down pink pants. And how is crying over losing a derby match when you have the league title, well grounded. One city supporting mate put on face book “ at least he’s going to a big club now” after they signed sterling from Liverpool. And krakow is a lot prettier then anywhere around here.

Sat in the medicine tap looking over the town hall, and flying horse today was very pretty. Your post stated city were 2nd division before oil money, they weren't .

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

City-utd on 21:40 - Apr 7 with 4475 views1mark1

City-utd on 21:24 - Apr 7 by rochdale_ranger

I wouldn’t mind betting that more people from Krakow, and other parts of Poland have settled in Rochdale, then the other way. I have known many Polish people, the vast majority of them have not returned to Poland after coming here, and have settled in Rochdale Borough and parts of North Manchester.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

City-utd on 21:41 - Apr 7 with 4470 viewsnordenblue

A second division club,based on what exactly?

For a club in the top 10 most successful in the country for winning elite honours, that's some utter bollox you're talking,...again.
City-utd on 22:11 - Apr 7 with 4396 viewsKenBoon

The pictures of the manc city fans being all sad after most of the supporters had left was pretty pathetic. I'd expect to see that sort of nonsense from Instagram celebrities, not normal people.
City-utd on 23:23 - Apr 7 with 4292 viewsCanaDale

Anyone would think they'd just lost the title, embarrassing to see, good to see Fraudiola looking shell shocked, hopefully Liverpool dump them out on Tuesday.
Login to get fewer ads

City-utd on 00:55 - Apr 8 with 4206 viewsKenBoon

On the subject of the manc blue brand. How many 'dale match goers do we think now go to Eastlands? I know of a few who were regulars at Spotland who since Manc City got good go there. I imagine it probably has a fair affect on Oldham too.

If their champs league match is on Tuesday (I think it is) then it'll take quite a few off our support.
City-utd on 09:03 - Apr 8 with 4006 viewsrochedale

Man City EST. 2008.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

City-utd on 12:42 - Apr 8 with 3827 viewsaleanddale

Crying at full time slumped in seats 20 mins after FT was embarrassing.

Ffs they have only lost 2 lg games all season!
City-utd on 06:20 - Apr 9 with 3575 viewsColDale

There's a picture doing the rounds of one of the crying City fans at the 2008 Play Off final bedecked in Stockport gear.
City-utd on 07:56 - Apr 9 with 3508 viewsrod_leach

City-utd on 06:20 - Apr 9 by ColDale

There's a picture doing the rounds of one of the crying City fans at the 2008 Play Off final bedecked in Stockport gear.

And? There is no law against changing who you support. Maybe they got completely fed up with watching Stockport and chose to go to City instead.
Who someone supports is nothing to do with me or anyone when all said and done.
City-utd on 06:38 - Apr 10 with 3283 viewspioneer

City-utd on 12:42 - Apr 8 by aleanddale

Crying at full time slumped in seats 20 mins after FT was embarrassing.

Ffs they have only lost 2 lg games all season!

but this was to their hated noisy neighbour. It was meant to be party time and that lot from Stretford peed on their chips. Winning the title by beating some bottom feeder would be much less enjoyable than against the football equivalent of little rocket man.

We should never attempt to take the emotion out of the game - the corporates are managing that very well by themselves.
City-utd on 08:28 - Apr 10 with 3210 viewsFalingeParka

City-utd on 06:38 - Apr 10 by pioneer

but this was to their hated noisy neighbour. It was meant to be party time and that lot from Stretford peed on their chips. Winning the title by beating some bottom feeder would be much less enjoyable than against the football equivalent of little rocket man.

We should never attempt to take the emotion out of the game - the corporates are managing that very well by themselves.

On the contrary, I think TV and the corporates love all the type of overwrought emotion on display on Saturday. All advertisers know when you tap into something that raw it's paydirt for them. All that 'we share your passion' crap.

Thankfully most fans take stuff on the chin, at least in public. Some of the City stuff certainly was embarrassing to watch. Why weren't they laughing at Utd a la your cup final etc.?

ColonelHall

City-utd on 11:22 - Apr 10 with 3074 viewsD_Alien

As a once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the title against their bitter rivals, who've put them down as their inferiors for as long as anyone can remember, i'd say city's fans were entitled to show emotion

Isn't that why we go to watch football, to feel the elation when it goes well? And when it doesn't, feeling the opposite isn't embarrassing

I wouldn't have been hanging around after the game, but laughing at those who did is pretty cheap imo

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

City-utd on 13:56 - Apr 10 with 2918 viewsAllBlueDale

City-utd on 07:56 - Apr 9 by rod_leach

And? There is no law against changing who you support. Maybe they got completely fed up with watching Stockport and chose to go to City instead.

What is to say this fella didn't go with Stockport County for the day out. And is a true Man City fan.
Just as many City/United fans would have done when Dale went to the play off final.
City-utd on 22:11 - Apr 10 with 2772 viewsrochdale_ranger

City-utd on 07:56 - Apr 9 by rod_leach

I would trust someone who cheats on his Mrs before Someone who changes his team, that shows a severe lack of character.
City-utd on 12:11 - Apr 11 with 2590 viewsrod_leach

City-utd on 22:11 - Apr 10 by rochdale_ranger

I would trust someone who cheats on his Mrs before Someone who changes his team, that shows a severe lack of character.

Hmmm. It just shows that he doesn't take football as seriously as you do
City-utd on 15:19 - Apr 11 with 2531 viewsDaleiLama

City-utd on 11:22 - Apr 10 by D_Alien

As a once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the title against their bitter rivals, who've put them down as their inferiors for as long as anyone can remember, i'd say city's fans were entitled to show emotion

Isn't that why we go to watch football, to feel the elation when it goes well? And when it doesn't, feeling the opposite isn't embarrassing

I wouldn't have been hanging around after the game, but laughing at those who did is pretty cheap imo

My boss is Italian, so he is emotional and fiery anyway. Here are his unedited comments from last night. His English is pretty good btw, so all expressions are intentional - leave you to decide where hyperbole ends and facts start, but you get the drift. Did I mention he's an AS Roma fan?

"I still can’t believe that it really happened.
At the third goal I had an org@sm.
At the final whistle I started crying".

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

City-utd on 16:12 - Apr 11 with 2488 viewsD_Alien

City-utd on 15:19 - Apr 11 by DaleiLama

My boss is Italian, so he is emotional and fiery anyway. Here are his unedited comments from last night. His English is pretty good btw, so all expressions are intentional - leave you to decide where hyperbole ends and facts start, but you get the drift. Did I mention he's an AS Roma fan?

"I still can’t believe that it really happened.
At the third goal I had an org@sm.
At the final whistle I started crying".

Don't know about other people, but before every game - certainly important ones - I can't help having a scenario running through my head about potential outcomes

On extremely rare occasions, the reality more than matches the best i'd imagined

Roma's progress into the semis (no pun intended!!!) would've been one of those occasions for your boss

Dale equalizing with virtually the last kick of the match against Spurs, to take us to Wembley and winning the admiration of virtually the entire footballing community, was another such occasion

Both the above were pretty unlikely and anyone posting on their respective messageboards to that effect beforehand would've been dismissed as fan-tasists

City failing to win the title against their fiercest rivals was almost the precise opposite, and a case of dreams shattered. Still, it's only football... but best not ask the ghost of Bill Shankly

City-utd on 20:35 - Apr 14 with 2239 viewsD_Alien

Should be an interesting second half at Wembley, with Spurs pulling one back just before half time

Surely City can't throw away a two-goal lead in consecutive league games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024