Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predict Burton v Rochdale 22:55 - Aug 1 with 1326 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Predict Burton v Rochdale 1st Aug 2018 22:54
The season is back and is so is the Prediction League. All we want from you is your prediction for the scoreline for Saturday's game and who (if any) will be our first scorer on the day. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Predict Burton v Rochdale on 07:59 - Aug 2 with 1287 viewsEllDale

Anyone predicting a Dale win but with Jamie Allen or Matty Lund to score for Burton?
Predict Burton v Rochdale on 10:46 - Aug 2 with 1191 viewsShun

6 pre-season wins from 6 (7 from 7 if you count the behind closed doors United one), including a pair of good results against strong Championship sides. Obviously it’d be folly to make season predictions based on friendlies but the atmosphere around the club and the squad seems a lot more positive and optimistic than this time last season. That in itself is strange when we consider the preceding 2 seasons and the wildly different directions they took us in.

I do feel quite positive though and hopeful of a much more enterprising season than last. Our form from February/March onwards was excellent and we have a formation that works for us. I’d feel more comfortable if we recruited another forward but nevertheless the signings we’ve made this summer have been very good.
Predict Burton v Rochdale on 11:11 - Aug 2 with 1180 viewsDaleiLama

Predict Burton v Rochdale on 10:46 - Aug 2 by Shun

6 pre-season wins from 6 (7 from 7 if you count the behind closed doors United one), including a pair of good results against strong Championship sides. Obviously it’d be folly to make season predictions based on friendlies but the atmosphere around the club and the squad seems a lot more positive and optimistic than this time last season. That in itself is strange when we consider the preceding 2 seasons and the wildly different directions they took us in.

I do feel quite positive though and hopeful of a much more enterprising season than last. Our form from February/March onwards was excellent and we have a formation that works for us. I’d feel more comfortable if we recruited another forward but nevertheless the signings we’ve made this summer have been very good.

Pretty much how I feel.

The one thing I'd add is I hope we have a different mindset this year. Saw on Twitter that KH had done a pre-season interview but not seen the content, though it was described as him playing his cards close to his chest. Said it plenty of times last season but it bears repeating. I hope we go back to "no fear" footy. Scoring lots of goals should be our M.O. again and taking care of our own business instead of putting Ollie on their best player the whole match, and not playing our own game. Also, if we score, can we try to score again instead of parking the bus? That policy did us no favours last season. Rant over.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Predict Burton v Rochdale on 13:03 - Aug 2 with 1124 viewsboromat

Predict Burton v Rochdale on 07:59 - Aug 2 by EllDale

Anyone predicting a Dale win but with Jamie Allen or Matty Lund to score for Burton?

After not being regulars last season it does sound like both may play on Saturday going off their forum.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Predict Burton v Rochdale on 16:20 - Aug 2 with 1018 viewsShun

Predict Burton v Rochdale on 13:03 - Aug 2 by boromat

After not being regulars last season it does sound like both may play on Saturday going off their forum.

I’ve just had a quick perusal of their board. It seems they’re equally as frustrated as us at clubs spending beyond their means as debt-ridden Bolton have just poached one of their players.
Predict Burton v Rochdale on 06:55 - Aug 4 with 847 viewsColDale

Predict Burton v Rochdale on 09:29 - Aug 5 with 620 viewsmacro

I think I ought to quit now predicted 2-1 with Inman scoring first - if only I’d had money on that!
Predict Burton v Rochdale on 09:34 - Aug 5 with 613 viewsColDale

League table
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/prediction-league/table/match:15
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024