Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moore chance 09:13 - Sep 2 with 2447 viewsD_Alien

Due to a couple of injuries, Moore now finds himself in pole position (or between the poles, at least)

We've not seen enough of him imo to form a judgement about his capabilities but it seems he was out of favour due to a perceived lack of distribution skills as much as anything. If Hilly's having a rethink about how much we should be playing the ball around at the back, that's far less important for a keeper and he should be judged instead on those qualities which keepers have been judged on since c.1880

He must've wondered where his career was heading in recent weeks. Good luck to him, but now's his chance

[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 9:40]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Moore chance on 11:57 - Sep 3 with 1890 viewscadmonkey

Whenever I have seen him he has been quality.
Can't remember if it was the Southend game when he saved a penalty, he kicked the ball straight out to touch 3 times when playing it down the channel. Didn't see him much after that.

Definitely think he deserves a run of games.
Moore chance on 13:07 - Sep 3 with 1806 viewsrochdaleriddler

Moore chance on 11:57 - Sep 3 by cadmonkey

Whenever I have seen him he has been quality.
Can't remember if it was the Southend game when he saved a penalty, he kicked the ball straight out to touch 3 times when playing it down the channel. Didn't see him much after that.

Definitely think he deserves a run of games.

Hilly doesn’t , that’s why he is 3rd choice. It is a chance for him to shine though

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Moore chance on 17:33 - Sep 3 with 1547 viewsrichfoad32

I was watching the Coventry game in full on IPlayer yesterday and after the final whistle Moore and I think it's Beech appear to be having quite a heated 'discussion'. Rathbone had to step in as mediator and try and split them up. Anyone else notice this, it was strange.
Moore chance on 21:32 - Sep 3 with 1279 viewsSaxonDale

Moore chance on 17:33 - Sep 3 by richfoad32

I was watching the Coventry game in full on IPlayer yesterday and after the final whistle Moore and I think it's Beech appear to be having quite a heated 'discussion'. Rathbone had to step in as mediator and try and split them up. Anyone else notice this, it was strange.

Good spot! They certainly seem animated and the conversation is more than fleeting. Hilly had a bit of a dig at his staff after the game saying someone had ordered the Moore substitution without him knowing, whether this had anything to do with it I don't know. Can't see how Moore could've been to blame if it was.
Moore chance on 21:37 - Sep 3 with 1272 viewskiwidale

Moore chance on 21:32 - Sep 3 by SaxonDale

Good spot! They certainly seem animated and the conversation is more than fleeting. Hilly had a bit of a dig at his staff after the game saying someone had ordered the Moore substitution without him knowing, whether this had anything to do with it I don't know. Can't see how Moore could've been to blame if it was.

That really is bizarre if true, its hard to believe that Hill was unaware of the substitution, even harder to believe that Moore subbed himself.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024