Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should I stay or should I go? 08:58 - Oct 28 with 2729 viewsFaxdale

I’m a new season ticket holder but supported dale all my life. I live in Halifax now and have for 5 years and this is the first time I’ve bought a season ticket whilst over here and thought I had to after last seasons last day heroics. I decided to get my 5 year old one also to start him getting into the dale.However I think I am cursed and my record stands like this.

Peterborough went and lost
Barnsley went and lost
Walsall went and lost
Bury didn’t go and won
Gillingham didn’t go and won
Pourtsmouth went and lost
Bristol went and drew but had keeper sent off
Doncaster went and lost, left 10 mins from end and we scored as I left the ground
Charlton didn’t go and won

I can’t remember the last time I saw dale win, I think it may have been sheff Utd at home in 2015/16 season.

Gutted that my lad hasn’t seen us win yet, however happy to stay away if it means us keeping winning, should I stay home next Saturday or go to the game?

Should I stay or should I go? on 09:41 - Oct 28 with 2614 viewsaleanddale

100% go to the game.

When the wins come its more special....

See you at Spotland on Saturday!!
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 9:57]
Should I stay or should I go? on 09:44 - Oct 28 with 2605 viewsdownunder

One thing is certain. If you do not go, you will not see them win. Use that ticket.
Should I stay or should I go? on 09:52 - Oct 28 with 2571 viewsMorden

Should I stay or should I go? on 09:44 - Oct 28 by downunder

One thing is certain. If you do not go, you will not see them win. Use that ticket.

Or give it to someone else who's luckier than you
Should I stay or should I go? on 13:13 - Oct 29 with 2148 viewsPeaky

Should I stay or should I go? on 09:52 - Oct 28 by Morden

Or give it to someone else who's luckier than you

Meh spent most of my early dale supporting days like this. Never deterrred me and nor should it you and your little one. I caught the dale bug and even now I sit in my dale shirt on the other side of the planet watching every game on iplayer. Dale gets in your blood. Stick with it savour hose amazing moments. It’s what it’s all about
Should I stay or should I go? on 13:47 - Oct 29 with 2096 viewsrochdale_ranger

Burn your ticket and don’t step foot in spotland again. The last thing we need is a jinx.
Should I stay or should I go? on 16:18 - Oct 29 with 1966 viewsDaleiLama

Get your @rse down to Spotland with the young un. Who goes to Dale games to see us win? If that was your raison d'être for supporting Dale, you'd have given up years ago. Anyway, my closing argument should swing it if all that hasn't. Do you really want to have to sit a 5 year old down after we have won and explain that the reason you didn't take him was because you thought we'd lose (regardless of reason). Think of the shame!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Should I stay or should I go? on 18:04 - Oct 29 with 1853 viewsrochdale_ranger

Should I stay or should I go? on 16:18 - Oct 29 by DaleiLama

Get your @rse down to Spotland with the young un. Who goes to Dale games to see us win? If that was your raison d'être for supporting Dale, you'd have given up years ago. Anyway, my closing argument should swing it if all that hasn't. Do you really want to have to sit a 5 year old down after we have won and explain that the reason you didn't take him was because you thought we'd lose (regardless of reason). Think of the shame!

Or the thought of having a young son coming home asking for a city or Utd top should be enough to deter him from not getting into the habit of taking the lad to spotland on a regular basis.
Should I stay or should I go? on 18:30 - Oct 29 with 1816 viewschalky_ncfc

Get yer lad down there while Dale are still in their glory years

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Login to get fewer ads

Should I stay or should I go? on 19:18 - Oct 29 with 1753 viewskel

On the flip side to the OP, this part timer has been twice this season and seen two wins. One of my lads came with me for the Charlton game and loved it so I’m sure he’ll be begging me to take him again.
Should I stay or should I go? on 19:18 - Oct 29 with 1752 viewsDaleiLama

Should I stay or should I go? on 18:04 - Oct 29 by rochdale_ranger

Or the thought of having a young son coming home asking for a city or Utd top should be enough to deter him from not getting into the habit of taking the lad to spotland on a regular basis.

Negative waves Moriarty, negative waves.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Should I stay or should I go? on 21:11 - Oct 29 with 1624 viewsNigeriamark

Should I stay or should I go? on 19:18 - Oct 29 by kel

On the flip side to the OP, this part timer has been twice this season and seen two wins. One of my lads came with me for the Charlton game and loved it so I’m sure he’ll be begging me to take him again.

Mixed for me. Been to 13 games this season and last

Away games P8. W5. D2. L1
Home games P5 W0 D2 L3

So a bit of a jinx at home & lucky charm away. Luckily my next one is Wimbledon away
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 21:16]
Should I stay or should I go? on 21:17 - Oct 29 with 1609 viewsrochdale_ranger

Been twice lost twice. Maybe I’m the jinx. Barnsley tanned us and were a joy to watch and I thought we played well against Donny.
Should I stay or should I go? on 06:44 - Oct 30 with 1453 viewsfrenzied

This Is what I enjoy about going to Dale..you never know what to expect..I’m at the game this Sat against Luton..my head says we will do well to draw.they have won 4 of their last 5 games..our home form isn’t great....so 1..1...

Don’t be suprised if we are back on here on sat evening and it’s ended 4 2 to Dale ..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024