Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sundays game. 03:24 - Nov 29 with 3736 viewsBazzanne

Does anyone know who is broadcasting the game Sunday. It won't be on I follow so I am hoping to find a stream to watch.
Sundays game. on 05:27 - Nov 29 with 3706 viewsColDale

Its available in these countries
https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3173477/rochdale-vs-portsmouth/
Sundays game. on 04:19 - Nov 30 with 3417 viewsDiddyDave

What a bloody shambles this Fox Sports is in Australia. We lost the EPL two years ago and this year it looks like we`ve lost the Champions League,all Internationals live and now the FA Cup. And they had the cheek to increase my monthly bill by $3!!
Sundays game. on 06:20 - Nov 30 with 3388 viewssmaclad1

Sundays game. on 04:19 - Nov 30 by DiddyDave

What a bloody shambles this Fox Sports is in Australia. We lost the EPL two years ago and this year it looks like we`ve lost the Champions League,all Internationals live and now the FA Cup. And they had the cheek to increase my monthly bill by $3!!

So, you've got no EPL, Champions league or international matches? And you're complaining? You're lucky sod, we get the overhyped shite rammed down our necks whether we want it or not.
Sundays game. on 16:01 - Nov 30 with 3232 viewsfunkkk

The game is on bet365 for anyone who's interested.
Sundays game. on 18:23 - Nov 30 with 3109 viewsDiddyDave

Sundays game. on 16:01 - Nov 30 by funkkk

The game is on bet365 for anyone who's interested.

Cheers,don`t know if I can get that,but I`ll give it a go.
Sundays game. on 00:52 - Dec 1 with 2940 viewsDiddyDave

Sundays game. on 06:20 - Nov 30 by smaclad1

So, you've got no EPL, Champions league or international matches? And you're complaining? You're lucky sod, we get the overhyped shite rammed down our necks whether we want it or not.

A bit like if you live in New Zealand with the All Blacks then.
Sundays game. on 13:12 - Dec 2 with 2588 viewsPeaky

Sundays game. on 04:19 - Nov 30 by DiddyDave

Optus sport all the way in Australia. They have prem, international and champs league. Also have the I follow app. Cost me about $180 and I get everything except fa cup games. Only thing that annoys me about the I follow app is you can not mirror it to a screen etc. have to watch it in my phone which is annoying. Fox sport is garbage
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024