Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A matter of interest 11:12 - Jun 21 with 3198 viewssdale

Just wondering how the rest of the released list was told?
Was it just Hendo that was texted?
A matter of interest on 11:41 - Jun 21 with 3106 views442Dale

Once more, this appeared ahead of the released list being announced as well:

So the Bolton News sports reporter knew Wilbraham was going before it was made official. Iles had also done a separate interview with Wilbraham around their management situation which was released the following morning:

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

A matter of interest on 13:12 - Jun 21 with 2995 viewsVivaDonaldo

Camps had also liked a tweet asking him if he was a free agent the day before the list was due.

This is why I'm really not buying Hendo's story. Why would the rest know but not him?
A matter of interest on 08:18 - Jun 22 with 2699 viewsrochdaleriddler

A matter of interest on 13:12 - Jun 21 by VivaDonaldo

Camps had also liked a tweet asking him if he was a free agent the day before the list was due.

This is why I'm really not buying Hendo's story. Why would the rest know but not him?

How do you know the rest knew . Camps was a free agent irrespective of any offer made by Rochdale.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

A matter of interest on 09:53 - Jun 22 with 2583 viewsVivaDonaldo

A matter of interest on 08:18 - Jun 22 by rochdaleriddler

How do you know the rest knew . Camps was a free agent irrespective of any offer made by Rochdale.

No I agree, I don't know the rest knew, I'm just surmising from the lack of social media negativity from the likes of McLaughlin, Wilbraham or Camps that they were aware, especially in Wilbraham's case where a Bolton reporter broke the news, interviewed him for a separate article and didn't get an exclusive on how Alby amhad been dealt with in the same manner? Something is up.

How do you know Camps wouldn't accept any dale offer?
A matter of interest on 11:04 - Jun 22 with 2463 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Via the medium of expressive dance.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

A matter of interest on 11:40 - Jun 22 with 2394 viewsrochdaleriddler

A matter of interest on 09:53 - Jun 22 by VivaDonaldo

No I agree, I don't know the rest knew, I'm just surmising from the lack of social media negativity from the likes of McLaughlin, Wilbraham or Camps that they were aware, especially in Wilbraham's case where a Bolton reporter broke the news, interviewed him for a separate article and didn't get an exclusive on how Alby amhad been dealt with in the same manner? Something is up.

How do you know Camps wouldn't accept any dale offer?

Camps was a free agent, his contract was up. If Dale made him an offer, he was still a free agent. Maybe Wilbraham et al knew they had already been told they were not going to be offered a new contract. Henderson did have an offer, suddenly withdrawn

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

A matter of interest on 12:04 - Jun 22 with 2358 viewsJamest1994

A matter of interest on 11:40 - Jun 22 by rochdaleriddler

Camps was a free agent, his contract was up. If Dale made him an offer, he was still a free agent. Maybe Wilbraham et al knew they had already been told they were not going to be offered a new contract. Henderson did have an offer, suddenly withdrawn

BBM was hoping to keep Camps, Alby and MJ. Board made decision not to offer any new contracts last week. I'd imagine they all found out at a similar time to Henderson.
A matter of interest on 12:07 - Jun 22 with 2345 viewsjudd

A matter of interest on 12:04 - Jun 22 by Jamest1994

BBM was hoping to keep Camps, Alby and MJ. Board made decision not to offer any new contracts last week. I'd imagine they all found out at a similar time to Henderson.

Did he not want Hendo?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

A matter of interest on 14:51 - Jun 22 with 2206 viewsEllDale

There's a rumour on Twitter that Brentford are about to offer MJW a three year contract.
I take it all with a pinch of salt but it would be ironic if they were signing him on the basis of his stats!!
A matter of interest on 15:53 - Jun 22 with 2129 viewsrochdaleriddler

How were they told?

A matter of interest on 17:00 - Jun 22 with 2060 viewsseasidedale

After reading the chairman’s statement it sounds like BBM spoke to and informed the released players
A matter of interest on 22:20 - Jun 22 with 1936 views100notout

A matter of interest on 17:00 - Jun 22 by seasidedale

After reading the chairman’s statement it sounds like BBM spoke to and informed the released players

Which is exactly the way it should be

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

A matter of interest on 23:08 - Jun 22 with 1868 viewsrochdaleriddler

A matter of interest on 17:00 - Jun 22 by seasidedale

Working while furloughed, tut tut!

A matter of interest on 23:28 - Jun 22 with 1846 viewsThacks_Rabbits

A matter of interest on 11:40 - Jun 22 by rochdaleriddler

The club have every right to offer and then take away the same offer as long as it is within the terms of the contract, you don’t know the contract offer was suddenly withdrawn, it may have had a timescale that if not signed by end of March it was annulled.

Speculation is fine, but you state it was suddenly withdrawn, you don’t have a clue and clearly don’t understand contract law.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

A matter of interest on 05:12 - Jun 23 with 1761 viewsDickster

A matter of interest on 23:08 - Jun 22 by rochdaleriddler

Working while furloughed, tut tut!

Where has it been stated the playing staff have been furloughed?
A matter of interest on 08:29 - Jun 23 with 1682 viewsmacro

MJ talks had broken down months ago
A matter of interest on 08:32 - Jun 23 with 1672 viewsrochdaleriddler

A matter of interest on 23:28 - Jun 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

The club have every right to offer and then take away the same offer as long as it is within the terms of the contract, you don’t know the contract offer was suddenly withdrawn, it may have had a timescale that if not signed by end of March it was annulled.

Speculation is fine, but you state it was suddenly withdrawn, you don’t have a clue and clearly don’t understand contract law.

If it was time limited, the club would have said Henderson didn’t sign before the deadline. If it expired in March why would Henderson complain in June? What are you talking about? You don’t know anything about this contract offer, much like everything else you post about

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024