Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow match pass 18:10 - Sep 11 with 6195 viewsDale2017

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Using ifollow for the 1st time and I just bought a match pass for tomorrow. I have the ifollow app downloaded. How do I go about watching it as nothing appears on the app to say I've bought it but is on my account through the dale site?
Ifollow match pass on 19:16 - Sep 11 with 4106 viewscadmonkey

It will be on ifollow 1 hour before kick off, any problems just google rochdale afc match centre and it will take you there.
Ifollow match pass on 10:07 - Sep 12 with 3963 viewsdalenumber2

As a season ticket holder, do we get to watch the match today for free and if so how do we go about it? Do we get a code just before the game?
Ifollow match pass on 10:24 - Sep 12 with 3932 viewsisitme

Ifollow match pass on 10:07 - Sep 12 by dalenumber2

As a season ticket holder, do we get to watch the match today for free and if so how do we go about it? Do we get a code just before the game?

No. Only for home league games season ticket holders cannot attend due to government restrictions. A code will be emailed prior to the game.
Ifollow match pass on 10:26 - Sep 12 with 3924 viewsdalefan

Ifollow match pass on 10:07 - Sep 12 by dalenumber2

The free match passes are to allow you to watch home game that you are missing as you are unable to attend. You have to pay to watch away games just as you would have if fans were allowed in. The free passes substitute for the home matches you are not allowed to attend. That is my understanding anyway.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 10:27]
Ifollow match pass on 10:54 - Sep 12 with 3874 viewsdawlishdale

Ifollow match pass on 10:26 - Sep 12 by dalefan

The free match passes are to allow you to watch home game that you are missing as you are unable to attend. You have to pay to watch away games just as you would have if fans were allowed in. The free passes substitute for the home matches you are not allowed to attend. That is my understanding anyway.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 10:27]

In fairness to the OP, the club did say that Season Card holders would be entitled to "discounted iFollow match passes". This was on the advert for both Season cards and also for Family Rewards Cards.

If the usual price is £10, how much is it for Season Card holders? Apologies if I've missed this information.
Ifollow match pass on 11:01 - Sep 12 with 3857 viewsBuckTheTrend

Ifollow match pass on 10:54 - Sep 12 by dawlishdale

In fairness to the OP, the club did say that Season Card holders would be entitled to "discounted iFollow match passes". This was on the advert for both Season cards and also for Family Rewards Cards.

If the usual price is £10, how much is it for Season Card holders? Apologies if I've missed this information.

In fairness to the Official Website, it was made quite clear in yesterday's article:

"Under EFL rules, we cannot provide Season Card holders with a free pass for this fixture as it is away from home. ".
Ifollow match pass on 11:04 - Sep 12 with 3847 viewsdalenumber2

Ifollow match pass on 11:01 - Sep 12 by BuckTheTrend

In fairness to the Official Website, it was made quite clear in yesterday's article:

"Under EFL rules, we cannot provide Season Card holders with a free pass for this fixture as it is away from home. ".

He/she mentioned discounted match passes not free passes.

Thanks to those who answered my question, fair enough and understandable if it's just free for home matches.
Ifollow match pass on 11:05 - Sep 12 with 3843 viewsdingdangblue

Ifollow match pass on 11:01 - Sep 12 by BuckTheTrend

As pointed out already though Dale Family members and Season card holders get a discounted ifollow match day pass? Has anybody had one or been sent anything from the club?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Ifollow match pass on 11:08 - Sep 12 with 3835 viewsTVOS1907

Ifollow match pass on 11:05 - Sep 12 by dingdangblue

As pointed out already though Dale Family members and Season card holders get a discounted ifollow match day pass? Has anybody had one or been sent anything from the club?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/september/emailaddressupdate/

Something should come next week, as we build up to the first home game

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ifollow match pass on 12:08 - Sep 12 with 3749 viewsbarryroch

Just got match pass for today's game. Never used it before. Hope it's okay
Ifollow match pass on 12:25 - Sep 12 with 3712 viewsD_Alien

Ifollow match pass on 11:08 - Sep 12 by TVOS1907

Something should come next week, as we build up to the first home game

And in the email reply i got from the club after making these enquiries last week, it was specified that the amount of the discount which would apply to SC & DFC holders (it may be a differential rate) would be made known "by the end of this week" - but as long as all the details are made known in good time for people to make informed buying decisions, that'll be fine

There should be no need for any further queries after that point, because it should all be crystal clear...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ifollow match pass on 12:35 - Sep 12 with 3689 views442Dale

Ifollow match pass on 12:25 - Sep 12 by D_Alien

And in the email reply i got from the club after making these enquiries last week, it was specified that the amount of the discount which would apply to SC & DFC holders (it may be a differential rate) would be made known "by the end of this week" - but as long as all the details are made known in good time for people to make informed buying decisions, that'll be fine

There should be no need for any further queries after that point, because it should all be crystal clear...

Info so far from that: SC get free access to all ifollow home games for as long as unable to attend. FRC holders get the Pompey game free as their ‘August reward’, no further info as yet I don’t think on what future games will cost them.

Edit: didn’t see TVOS had already posted the link!
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 12:37]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ifollow match pass on 12:39 - Sep 12 with 3676 viewsD_Alien

Ifollow match pass on 12:35 - Sep 12 by 442Dale

Info so far from that: SC get free access to all ifollow home games for as long as unable to attend. FRC holders get the Pompey game free as their ‘August reward’, no further info as yet I don’t think on what future games will cost them.

Which suggests it won't be crystal clear, but that different amounts (up to and including 'free') will be discounted for DFC holders on a rolling monthly basis

That may depend on how many have been bought and whether spare capacity (after SC holder numbers) is available on matchdays for all DFC holders to purchase discounted tickets

[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 12:42]

Ifollow match pass on 12:43 - Sep 12 with 3658 views442Dale

Ifollow match pass on 12:39 - Sep 12 by D_Alien

Which suggests it won't be crystal clear, but that different amounts (up to and including 'free') will be discounted for DFC holders on a rolling monthly basis

That may depend on how many have been bought and whether spare capacity (after SC holder numbers) is available on matchdays for all DFC holders to purchase discounted tickets

[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 12:42]

Aye, you’d like to think a FRC holder would get half-price passes at least for home games. Better 50 of them pay a fiver than barely any paying a tenner as they get little, erm, reward.

Ifollow match pass on 12:45 - Sep 12 with 3647 viewsD_Alien

Ifollow match pass on 12:43 - Sep 12 by 442Dale

Aye, you’d like to think a FRC holder would get half-price passes at least for home games. Better 50 of them pay a fiver than barely any paying a tenner as they get little, erm, reward.

Absolutely

And we need to be absolutely clear on whether its DFC or FRC (for all future references)

I'm easy...

Edit: i should add, since it's described as an "August reward" in the link, i take it that anyone buying a DFC now won't be entitled to a free pass for the Portsmouth game. This needs clarifying, and whether, if not free, then any discount would apply

[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 12:49]

Ifollow match pass on 12:48 - Sep 12 with 3624 views442Dale

Ifollow match pass on 12:45 - Sep 12 by D_Alien

Absolutely

And we need to be absolutely clear on whether its DFC or FRC (for all future references)

I'm easy...

Edit: i should add, since it's described as an "August reward" in the link, i take it that anyone buying a DFC now won't be entitled to a free pass for the Portsmouth game. This needs clarifying, and whether, if not free, then any discount would apply

[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 12:49]

Who at DFC gives a FRC?

Ifollow match pass on 12:50 - Sep 12 with 3614 viewsD_Alien

Ifollow match pass on 12:48 - Sep 12 by 442Dale

Who at DFC gives a FRC?

I'll discount that remark, but feel free to ignore me

Ifollow match pass on 12:51 - Sep 12 with 3611 viewsdawlishdale

Ifollow match pass on 12:35 - Sep 12 by 442Dale

But on the leaflet posted out dated 5th August, and signed by DB, it clearly says that Season Card holders get all the benefits that Family reward card holders get, and one of these is "discounted iFollow passes"

Seeing how Season Card holders have already been told that their card will get them free home games where crowds are not allowed, this must be a reference to away games; the first of which is today.

It's either been forgotten about, or it was a mistake. Either way; I haven't seen anything about it.
Ifollow match pass on 13:16 - Sep 12 with 3554 viewsdingdangblue

Ifollow match pass on 12:51 - Sep 12 by dawlishdale

But on the leaflet posted out dated 5th August, and signed by DB, it clearly says that Season Card holders get all the benefits that Family reward card holders get, and one of these is "discounted iFollow passes"

Seeing how Season Card holders have already been told that their card will get them free home games where crowds are not allowed, this must be a reference to away games; the first of which is today.

It's either been forgotten about, or it was a mistake. Either way; I haven't seen anything about it.

Not forgotten or a mistake - just badly worded so it does come across misleading. It really should have said something like 'various ifollow discounts throughout the season' and not 'discounted ifollow matchday passes'. To me a discount is different to being free. So it seems our discounted ifollow matchday passes are home games with a £10 discount.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ifollow match pass on 13:17 - Sep 12 with 3550 views442Dale

Ifollow match pass on 12:51 - Sep 12 by dawlishdale

The FRC holders reward for August is the Pompey home game being free. SC holders are entitled to that too. Basically, a SC holder won’t miss out on any monthly reward that a FRC holder gets. Another example was getting 10% off in the club shop last month, something SC holders were able to access as well as many bought their SC on the launch day and went round to the shop to get a new shirt.

Ifollow match pass on 14:59 - Sep 12 with 3446 viewstony_roch975

Got a video match pass but no sign of a Rochdale audio commentary which was available for the 2 cup games?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Ifollow match pass on 15:02 - Sep 12 with 3425 viewsJames1980

Video playing but no commentary either home or away

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Ifollow match pass on 15:03 - Sep 12 with 3414 viewsSuddenLad

Same here. No commentary of any sort, just background noise.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Ifollow match pass on 15:05 - Sep 12 with 3398 viewstony_roch975

Ifollow match pass on 15:03 - Sep 12 by SuddenLad

Same here. No commentary of any sort, just background noise.

settings icon gives home/away audio options - got it now

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Ifollow match pass on 15:08 - Sep 12 with 3382 viewsJames1980

Commentary back up and running

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024