Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The little things.... 18:36 - Sep 12 with 3265 viewsrkershaw

......make a HUGE difference!! Groundsmen adorned in Dale colours preparing a perfect pitch.....the new scoreboard (cheers Cloughie)......the pitch perimeter improvements (not like a speedway track / mud bath anymore!!).....the new 5-a-side set up......barrier onto the carpark......Desmond's Den......tunnel mural.etc etc. The whole environment feels much more PROFESSIONAL......well done Team Rochdale!! :)
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 6:41]
The little things.... on 12:41 - Sep 13 with 2737 viewsAtThePeake

Not sure Morley is a huge fan of the pitch perimeter improvements, he slipped down the little decline before taking a corner in the first half and seemed to be wary of it every time he went to take one afterwards.

Tangled up in blue.

The little things.... on 14:11 - Sep 13 with 2589 viewsDrigdale

The service in the bar beforehand was good. Also the girls in the ticket office changed our season cards in the Pearl Street End for the Sandy lane promptly and with a smile.
The staff at the front end are the face of the club and need praising when it is due. After all some are quick to criticise.
The little things.... on 14:43 - Sep 13 with 2511 viewskel

The little things.... on 14:11 - Sep 13 by Drigdale

The service in the bar beforehand was good. Also the girls in the ticket office changed our season cards in the Pearl Street End for the Sandy lane promptly and with a smile.
The staff at the front end are the face of the club and need praising when it is due. After all some are quick to criticise.

I think the comments about the ticket office staff on here are very positive more often than not. Jan is a fantastic ambassador for the club and nothing is ever too much trouble for her in my experience. I had an issue with other staff in there a good while back but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt given the CEO they were unfortunate to work under at the time.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 14:44]
The little things.... on 15:52 - Sep 13 with 2384 viewsnordenblue

The little things.... on 14:43 - Sep 13 by kel

I think the comments about the ticket office staff on here are very positive more often than not. Jan is a fantastic ambassador for the club and nothing is ever too much trouble for her in my experience. I had an issue with other staff in there a good while back but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt given the CEO they were unfortunate to work under at the time.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 14:44]

Called in today and spoke to 2 of the ticket office staff and they couldn't be any more helpful with my issue, first class service
The little things.... on 17:40 - Sep 13 with 2228 viewsblackdogblue

Chanced a pie on Saturday & very impressed 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

The little things.... on 17:59 - Sep 13 with 2190 viewsBarrowdale

Agree with all except a tad disappointed that between the club and the signwriters no-one could spell “premises” on the new 5 a-side pitch! Lol
The little things.... on 19:15 - Sep 13 with 2040 viewsEllDale

Or the signs stuck to the crush barriers in parts of the Sandy encouraging us to stand two “metres “ apart!
The little things.... on 19:16 - Sep 13 with 2034 viewsEllDale

Sorry it reads two “meters”.
I’ll blame predictive text!
Login to get fewer ads

The little things.... on 19:54 - Sep 13 with 1924 viewsblackdogblue

The little things.... on 19:16 - Sep 13 by EllDale

Sorry it reads two “meters”.
I’ll blame predictive text!

Parking meters?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

The little things.... on 15:33 - Sep 14 with 1553 viewsscooby

The little things.... on 17:40 - Sep 13 by blackdogblue

Chanced a pie on Saturday & very impressed 👍

mine in the Sandy was cold, at 14:30. The lads was also cold at 14:45. they need to sort that, no excuse there especially as the quality has improved dramatically.
The little things.... on 23:34 - Sep 14 with 1196 viewsSandyman

The little things.... on 15:33 - Sep 14 by scooby

mine in the Sandy was cold, at 14:30. The lads was also cold at 14:45. they need to sort that, no excuse there especially as the quality has improved dramatically.

It's that fine line between just warm, and in the heater on too high a setting for too long and dried out. My 2:30 pie was a bit warmer than cold, definitely not hot, but still tasty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024