Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stockdale out bamner 17:24 - Oct 2 with 2047 viewsbazingadale

Hey guys, not a great result today. Up The Dale down the ale and what not

Anyways I think we can all agree it's time for Stockdale and Shan to go

I've just placed my order for a Stockdale Out banner. They were 2 for 1 so i also got a Reinstate Bottomley banner too. They'll be here for the Crawley game if anybody wants to help me hold them DM me
Stockdale out bamner on 17:32 - Oct 2 with 1996 viewsD_Alien

You're doing just fine holding your own

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stockdale out bamner on 17:42 - Oct 2 with 1940 viewsJames1980

What's a 'bamner'?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Stockdale out bamner on 17:44 - Oct 2 with 1920 viewsbazingadale

Stockdale out bamner on 17:42 - Oct 2 by James1980

What's a 'bamner'?

It's known as a typo. I correctly said banner in my post. Get a grip
Stockdale out bamner on 17:45 - Oct 2 with 1909 viewsRAFCBLUE

"Reinstate Bottomley"

Is this is Hasbro related toy industry campaign? Not sure the Office of Fair Trading are going to be in agreement....

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Stockdale out bamner on 17:49 - Oct 2 with 1882 viewsJames1980

Stockdale out bamner on 17:44 - Oct 2 by bazingadale

It's known as a typo. I correctly said banner in my post. Get a grip

Not on your banner I won't be

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Stockdale out bamner on 18:10 - Oct 2 with 1796 viewskel

This is EPIC bantz.
Stockdale out bamner on 23:20 - Oct 2 with 1396 viewsR17ALE

I'll tell you what Bazinga, ur a tit.

You've no idea how much effort fans have put into getting shut of wronguns in our club. Replacements have been found as a new hierarchy has been thrust into the forefront.

Giant steps are being made to secure the future of the club for future generations with people prepared to put sums of their own money in to protect the club for the fans.

We lose a match and you come on with your predictable banner post when so many good people are trying to do right by the club.

You can't be a fan. There is something considerably wrong with you if you are. I smell bullshit when you post. "Hey guys" isn't the intro a Dale fan would make to other Dale fans. I don't care who you support. I'd like you to fook right off.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Stockdale out bamner on 23:37 - Oct 2 with 1355 viewskel

At some point in his life somebody has told him his ‘banter’ is hilarious and now we’re having to bear the brunt of whichever stupid tw@t told him.

It wasn’t even mildly amusing when he did it with Keith Hill so christ knows why he persists with it.
Login to get fewer ads

Stockdale out bamner on 23:44 - Oct 2 with 1333 viewsncfc_chalky

I think that bazingadale is just a bit of a wum who's having a laugh with you all

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Stockdale out bamner on 23:49 - Oct 2 with 1315 viewskel

He’s definitely a WUM, chalks, but just an incredibly boring one.

Robshaker was banned for less but at least he didn’t trot out the same old shite time after time.
Stockdale out bamner on 00:00 - Oct 3 with 1303 viewsncfc_chalky

Every board has one but if you know who they are then at least you can take what they say with a pinch of salt

Stockdale out bamner on 00:02 - Oct 3 with 1293 viewskel

Stockdale out bamner on 00:00 - Oct 3 by ncfc_chalky

Every board has one but if you know who they are then at least you can take what they say with a pinch of salt

A good WUM has a bit of variety in their posts though. Frank is a perfect example.

This bellend just trots out the same old shite every time they post when it wasn’t even funny the first time they did it.
Stockdale out bamner on 00:06 - Oct 3 with 1288 viewsncfc_chalky

Stockdale out bamner on 00:02 - Oct 3 by kel

A good WUM has a bit of variety in their posts though. Frank is a perfect example.

This bellend just trots out the same old shite every time they post when it wasn’t even funny the first time they did it.

Aye,tbf he's not a patch on Frank,I still get lured in by his bait even now and I've known him for years,I see your point Kel

Stockdale out bamner on 08:54 - Oct 3 with 1076 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Good morning everyone... what a lovely morning to do the 10k.... Just doing my stretches!

Bazingdale is a very difficult person to ignore.. but I really do think it's going to be worth the effort!

Could I suggest boys and girls that we don't comment on any of his posts and let them and him just bazinga off...

We have far more serious matters to deal with at our football club
Stockdale out bamner on 09:55 - Oct 3 with 997 viewsSuddenLad

Stockdale out bamner on 08:54 - Oct 3 by Marjorie_Plane

Good morning everyone... what a lovely morning to do the 10k.... Just doing my stretches!

Bazingdale is a very difficult person to ignore.. but I really do think it's going to be worth the effort!

Could I suggest boys and girls that we don't comment on any of his posts and let them and him just bazinga off...

We have far more serious matters to deal with at our football club

Well said, Marjorie.

Anyway, good luck with the 10k. You're very spritely for a 90-year old, I must say. Geoffrey would by soooooo proud.

Do watch those knees and hips my dear and make sure you get a good all over rub with some Sloane's liniment on those aching parts after a hot bath. Remember those sensitive parts dearie, though as I suspect your breast-feeding days are well behind you, it won't be the problem it once was. Doesn't it sting? Ouch....

Anyway, I'll give you a cheer from the doorstep of the Corporation pub on Milkstone Road as you swivel past on the opposite side of the road. Oh, Marje we've had some fun in there, haven't we?

Do take care dear, we need you at your best.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024