Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby County 21:39 - Jan 28 with 1153 viewsHullDale

Not seen this posted on here yet. With everything going on at Derby, one thing that stood out this week was the news that the EFL want to see where funding has come from for potential purchasers over a period of the last 5 years. Not just proof of funds going forward, but also where the purchasing business has been making money since 2017.

Could this also apply to Morton House / Andy Curran / Matt Southall?

I think I remember reading in one of many threads on here that MH was essentially dormant, and then the accounts for last year showed a huge increase in cash in the bank ahead of their private share purchase.

Might be nothing, might be unrelated. But it did make me think.
Derby County on 22:14 - Jan 28 with 1053 viewsSandyman

Have you got a link to this news item you can share, please?
Derby County on 22:18 - Jan 28 with 1043 viewsRAFCBLUE

I think the EFL have never been more awake to the scrutiny of potential owners.

It's also a point that has been missed in all of these goings on that the EFL haven't approved any takeover under their rules.

In fact the opposite - they charged "multiple individuals" with disciplinary offences. Those presenting their case to the EFL have refused to cooperate with the disciplinary investigations.

Andrew Curran's 63 day ban for an aggravated breach of rule E3 came about solely from something said at an EFL meeting. The link between Andrew Curran and Morton House was at the time and remains a mystery.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Derby County on 22:18 - Jan 28 with 1042 viewsHullDale

Derby County on 22:14 - Jan 28 by Sandyman

Have you got a link to this news item you can share, please?

Just trawling through to try & refind it - it was a link shared on twitter. Leave it with me.
Derby County on 09:13 - Jan 29 with 763 viewselectricblue

Havent they given the club a month to find funding for the remainder of the season....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024