Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Nixon 11:45 - Jun 26 with 3627 viewsDale92

On twitter hes stated were after a wigan player? But its hidden behind a patreon so I cant see. But looking at that wiki they're stacked with defenders. So maybe someone like Jason Kerr?

Edit the player is Scott Smith never heard of him
[Post edited 26 Jun 2022 11:47]

This is the One, I've waited for

Alan Nixon on 12:00 - Jun 26 with 3558 viewsboromat

Just from a Google. 21yr old midfielder that captained their U23 team. Only has 2 cup appearances for Wigan's first team.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Alan Nixon on 14:15 - Jun 26 with 3241 viewsNorthernDale

It was also reported in the Sun on Sunday, apparently he had a bad shoulder injury last season, but is highly related at Wigan.
Alan Nixon on 14:23 - Jun 26 with 3221 viewsnordenblue

Alan Nixon on 14:15 - Jun 26 by NorthernDale

It was also reported in the Sun on Sunday, apparently he had a bad shoulder injury last season, but is highly related at Wigan.

To who?
Alan Nixon on 14:32 - Jun 26 with 3197 viewsNorthernDale

That he was a loan target for the Dale.
Alan Nixon on 16:27 - Jun 26 with 2932 viewsBrierls

Alan Nixon on 14:15 - Jun 26 by NorthernDale

Alan Nixon writes for The Sun.

Seems a strange one given midfield is probably our strongest area (as far as numbers are concerned), but if he’s better than what we’ve got then I’m all for it. I know absolutely nothing about the lad but we’re missing creativity and probably still a bit if bite. Maybe he brings one or both.
Alan Nixon on 17:36 - Jun 26 with 2756 viewsNorthernDale

I agree our areas that needs recruitment is the defence.
Alan Nixon on 17:47 - Jun 26 with 2715 viewsJames1980

Maybe he is being lined up as a replacement for a midfielder we are selling/loaning out.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Alan Nixon on 18:24 - Jun 26 with 2599 viewsboromat

Defence is the priority but that's not to say we still need some additions in midfield especially creatively, even more so that Grant has gone. So not surprised to see us looking at a midfielder.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024