Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 19:26 - May 23 with 840 viewsThe_DJ

12 match ban.

Will this dickhead ever learn ?
Joey Barton on 19:53 - May 23 with 812 viewsSuddenLad

He consistently provides the answer to the question you ask.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Joey Barton on 20:20 - May 23 with 784 viewsolympicdale

if it was possible he'd never play again, man is a disgrace to the game, and every club he plays for.

Life is a game of fate.

Joey Barton on 20:21 - May 23 with 781 viewsphomem

His tweet on it says
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Joey Barton on 20:24 - May 23 with 769 viewsnordenblue

Joey Barton on 20:21 - May 23 by phomem

His tweet on it says

A suitable response from a bloke who'd struggle to rub 2 brain cells together, absolute tool
Joey Barton on 20:24 - May 23 with 767 viewsSalwaDale

Joey Barton on 20:21 - May 23 by phomem

His tweet on it says

That is a fake account

TBBT

Joey Barton on 20:27 - May 23 with 763 viewsphomem

Joey Barton on 20:24 - May 23 by SalwaDale

That is a fake account

From what I gather that's the genuine green ticked twitter account
Joey Barton on 20:40 - May 23 with 745 viewsSalwaDale

Joey Barton on 20:27 - May 23 by phomem

From what I gather that's the genuine green ticked twitter account

There are two very similar accounts (actually there seems to be loads of Barton parody accounts).

There is this fake one: https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton_

And this real one: https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton

I'll let you decide which one is which.

TBBT

Joey Barton on 20:42 - May 23 with 736 viewsphomem

Joey Barton on 20:40 - May 23 by SalwaDale

There are two very similar accounts (actually there seems to be loads of Barton parody accounts).

There is this fake one: https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton_

And this real one: https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton

I'll let you decide which one is which.

Fair play dodgy info I retract the previous comment
Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton on 14:53 - May 24 with 536 viewsNigeriamark

I love this quote from the PFA ????

"It is not Joey Barton per se that is the problem it is the actions he does when he loses control.

So I read into this that Joey Barton and the things he does are not connected?

So if i murder someone when angry, I am not the problem, only the fact that i murder people when I am angry - Doh!

Joey Barton on 15:56 - May 24 with 518 viewsD_Alien

Listening to Clarke Carlisle of the PFA on R5L this morning about this, never have I heard so many platitudes strung together in one go.

Other things aside, at least Joey Barton can string an articulate sentence together. Maybe he should give up his playing career and apply for a job with the PFA!!!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Joey Barton on 18:54 - May 24 with 456 viewsColDale

Assuming Barton gets the boot from QPR, he's going to struggle to find a new club. His 12 match ban won't kick in until he finds a club, and who's going to pay him to miss the first third of the season?
Joey Barton on 19:47 - May 24 with 429 viewspioneer

Joey Barton on 18:54 - May 24 by ColDale

Assuming Barton gets the boot from QPR, he's going to struggle to find a new club. His 12 match ban won't kick in until he finds a club, and who's going to pay him to miss the first third of the season?

There is no limit to the stupidity and desperation of fottball club chairmen - he will get a job if needed just like he did following all his other indiscretions (including time served at her majesty's pleasure).

I am not sure he will need to find a job - he is still under contract to QPR isn't he - and the PFA are required to assist him in defending his legal rights under a contract of employment. I doubt whether his actions at City are sufficient cause for dismissal.

If that is the case the ball then falls into Hughes' court as to why would he play the idiot - lets face it, but for Stoke's late equaliser v Bolton he could have cost QPR their survival.
Joey Barton on 02:52 - May 26 with 316 viewsbilbobaggins

Joey Barton on 19:47 - May 24 by pioneer

There is no limit to the stupidity and desperation of fottball club chairmen - he will get a job if needed just like he did following all his other indiscretions (including time served at her majesty's pleasure).

I am not sure he will need to find a job - he is still under contract to QPR isn't he - and the PFA are required to assist him in defending his legal rights under a contract of employment. I doubt whether his actions at City are sufficient cause for dismissal.

If that is the case the ball then falls into Hughes' court as to why would he play the idiot - lets face it, but for Stoke's late equaliser v Bolton he could have cost QPR their survival.

total nutter who plays good football at time and fully committed to his team
when do we sign him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024