Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hatton fight 20:24 - Nov 24 with 1857 viewsStranglers

Anyone got a decent feed? website?

RIP-Wurzel

Hatton fight on 20:31 - Nov 24 with 1839 viewsRobbiebox

I'll be trying justin.tv or myp2p, is he fighting around 10pm chief???
Hatton fight on 21:18 - Nov 24 with 1773 viewsStranglers

Hatton fight on 20:31 - Nov 24 by Robbiebox

I'll be trying justin.tv or myp2p, is he fighting around 10pm chief???

radio manc from nine, as im now over thills, cant pick it up...radio5 from 945 pm

RIP-Wurzel

Hatton fight on 23:09 - Nov 24 with 1671 viewsphomem

Hatton fight on 21:18 - Nov 24 by Stranglers

radio manc from nine, as im now over thills, cant pick it up...radio5 from 945 pm

Oh dear
Hatton fight on 23:10 - Nov 24 with 1664 viewsRalphs12

Needs to give it up now. Don't think it was ever going to end well.

Quite sad to see him so moved in the post fight interview.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Hatton fight on 23:26 - Nov 24 with 1626 viewsRobbiebox

Hatton fight on 23:10 - Nov 24 by Ralphs12

Needs to give it up now. Don't think it was ever going to end well.

Quite sad to see him so moved in the post fight interview.

looked a broken man in the interview, needs to hang the gloves up and concentrate on coaching the young lads
Hatton fight on 23:43 - Nov 24 with 1602 viewsArthurDaley

A brave try Ricky, sureley it must be the end for the Hitman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2237979/Ricky-Hatton-KOd-round-V

A large VAT Dave

Hatton fight on 23:49 - Nov 24 with 1584 viewsDiddyDave

It was always going to end in tears anyway,he`s too old to make any kind of an impression in the top ranks of the weight division he`s in. The way Paquiao put him to sleep proved he`s no classic fighter,so he should`ve kept well away and remembered the good days. Hope he`s still got a few bob left cos there`ll be no more big pay days now.
Hatton fight on 01:16 - Nov 25 with 1520 viewsColDale

Its the biggest cliche in boxing that boxers always feel that they have gone one more fight left in them, and tonight proved true. Many "celebs" take one last pay day doing reality tv so fair play to him for not doing the jungle or Big Brother (tho hitman might explode if that happened as a fellow BB devotee) and doing what he loves. At least he will retire knowing he was right to retire. That nagging doubt which has plagued him for 3 years will no longer be there.

Login to get fewer ads

Hatton fight on 09:41 - Nov 25 with 1419 viewsDaley_Lama

Is it only me who doesn't buy into the whole 'one last fight, i've still got it' rubbish and sees this as purely a grubby cash making excercise that the GB public swallows again and again hook, line and sinker?

As for Andrew Flintoff, Wtf you dopey big apeth?

Poll: DF in or out

Hatton fight on 17:21 - Nov 25 with 1303 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Hatton should of ended it against Khan now that would of been a fight everyone would of wanted to see but maybe we'll have to wait and see if Khan gets cocky around Haye

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Hatton fight on 17:28 - Nov 25 with 1299 viewsPDIDDY

Hatton fight on 17:21 - Nov 25 by DaleAwaydayBot

Hatton should of ended it against Khan now that would of been a fight everyone would of wanted to see but maybe we'll have to wait and see if Khan gets cocky around Haye

Hayes v khan and you wanna be a sports Juno, ha fek in ha

Gissa job

Hatton fight on 17:29 - Nov 25 with 1295 viewsTVOS1907

Hatton fight on 17:28 - Nov 25 by PDIDDY

Hayes v khan and you wanna be a sports Juno, ha fek in ha

He could always fabricate a few things.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hatton fight on 17:35 - Nov 25 with 1285 viewsPDIDDY

Hatton fight on 17:29 - Nov 25 by TVOS1907

He could always fabricate a few things.

Tv just pm me who you think I actually am, I'm sat in bed in krabi watching s hitty, I'm a lifelong bury fan born on gigg lane, ffs

Gissa job

Hatton fight on 17:47 - Nov 25 with 1267 viewsTVOS1907

Hatton fight on 17:35 - Nov 25 by PDIDDY

Tv just pm me who you think I actually am, I'm sat in bed in krabi watching s hitty, I'm a lifelong bury fan born on gigg lane, ffs

I'll think about it.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hatton fight on 18:00 - Nov 25 with 1255 viewsdalestats

Hatton fight on 17:35 - Nov 25 by PDIDDY

Why r u obsessed with all things rochdale then?

Poll: Remain in the eu

Hatton fight on 20:32 - Nov 25 with 1179 viewsnordenblue

Hatton fight on 09:41 - Nov 25 by Daley_Lama

Is it only me who doesn't buy into the whole 'one last fight, i've still got it' rubbish and sees this as purely a grubby cash making excercise that the GB public swallows again and again hook, line and sinker?

As for Andrew Flintoff, Wtf you dopey big apeth?

By all accounts Hattons dad Ray i think he's called had not done a very good job with his sons money(gambling) during all Rickys problems ,hence why they had a big fallout not long back and still don't speak after which "a lad" got arrested for fighting with his dad over this! His only reason for a comeback was to earn a crack at Khan on box office and build his bank balance up,whoever organised his opponent for this fight wants stringing up as he was always likely to beat him given his credentials and unless Hatton stopped him early doors there was only ever one winner.For me Hatton was decent in his day,not bright enough or good enough to ever be anywhere near the best pound for pound around and should have stayed retired after his last pasting in my eyes
Hatton fight on 22:12 - Nov 25 with 1138 viewssweetcorn

Hatton fight on 17:21 - Nov 25 by DaleAwaydayBot

Strong post this.

Haye vs Kahn. And you want to be a sports journalist

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hatton fight on 01:41 - Nov 26 with 1100 viewsPDIDDY

Hatton fight on 18:00 - Nov 25 by dalestats

Why r u obsessed with all things rochdale then?

Dale are my guilty pleasure

Gissa job

Hatton fight on 12:34 - Nov 26 with 1047 viewshitman

Hatton fight on 20:32 - Nov 25 by nordenblue

By all accounts Hattons dad Ray i think he's called had not done a very good job with his sons money(gambling) during all Rickys problems ,hence why they had a big fallout not long back and still don't speak after which "a lad" got arrested for fighting with his dad over this! His only reason for a comeback was to earn a crack at Khan on box office and build his bank balance up,whoever organised his opponent for this fight wants stringing up as he was always likely to beat him given his credentials and unless Hatton stopped him early doors there was only ever one winner.For me Hatton was decent in his day,not bright enough or good enough to ever be anywhere near the best pound for pound around and should have stayed retired after his last pasting in my eyes

It was nothing to do with money!
He's got more money now than he's ever had, with his Hatton Promotions.
The Fight was about REDEMPTION.
And himself wanting to know if he still had it'
And unfortunately the fight proved he hasn't.

Has to stringing up who ever organised the fight.
Ricky and his camp organised it.
Ricky wanted this fight' he didn't want to fight a journey man'
So he could just knock him out, he wanted to fight a decent fighter, with a good record, wich he had.

As for his old man, yea ricky got him arrested and sure his parents was not there on Saturday night. I don't know what that's all about.
Wether it's gambling like you said' I'm not sure.

Hes had an amazing 15yr career
And I've been fortunate to have been on the journey the last 10 years'
From the M.E.N to London to Las Vegas
From his first Loss to his Last
He's been 1 of the most exiting fighters in my generation,
He's had the best support of any boxer I've heard off.
It's just the end off a very special career.
Hatton fight on 13:09 - Nov 26 with 1020 viewsdingdangblue

Hatton fight on 12:34 - Nov 26 by hitman

So he could just knock him out, he wanted to fight a decent fighter, with a good record, wich he had.

As for his old man, yea ricky got him arrested and sure his parents was not there on Saturday night. I don't know what that's all about.

He shouldve retired gracefully having had 2 career losses to 2 of the best boxers ever - instead now he's got 2 career losses to 2 of the best boxers ever and 1 to a nobody (in terms of boxing 'greats').

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hatton fight on 13:27 - Nov 26 with 1004 viewshitman

Hatton fight on 13:09 - Nov 26 by dingdangblue

He shouldve retired gracefully having had 2 career losses to 2 of the best boxers ever - instead now he's got 2 career losses to 2 of the best boxers ever and 1 to a nobody (in terms of boxing 'greats').

Very True'
Like you say he got beat by the best pound for pound boxers'
But he didn't want to end his career like he did.
He regrets everything about the pacquiao fight.
His training was all wrong his build up to the fight was all wrong'
And he just needed to know if he still had it.
we don't know what was going round in Ricky's head
Only he knows that, and said he's glad about the fight, because he knows he hasn't got it anymore
Hatton fight on 13:32 - Nov 26 with 1001 viewsDaley_Lama

Thing is hitman, if he didnt know it then somebody should have told him that he no longer had it, as he'd retired 3 years ago when it had been shown he didnt have it.

He hadnt suddenly improved with age and getting chubby.

This fight would have been followed up by a really big money spinner that would have sucked in the likes of tazzy above.

I know you're a big fan but he should have stayed retired if it wasnt about the money for me.

Poll: DF in or out

Hatton fight on 13:47 - Nov 26 with 988 viewsnordenblue

Hatton fight on 12:34 - Nov 26 by hitman

Not the brightest of ideas picking a decent world class fighter for your first fight after spending the last three and half years in the pub leathering class A drugs till the cows come home,there was only ever going to be one outcome!I can assure you he's not as wealthy as people think and the reason his dad was no longer ringside is no coincidence either and is fully linked to my previous post, Hatton promotions is just one big rip off and having lost the link with sky his main aim was to get his feet back under the table for his future as a promoter. The only fight he could have hoped for was a crack at Khan longer term,as the 2 main names in his division had already comfortably dispatched him!Nothing against Ricky and he's made the best of his talents no doubt about it but people are too quick to make him and the likes of Khan out as greats,decent boxer yes, world class yes during a spell, but im sorry he's not in the same league as people like Mayweather and the Pac man.
People believe boxers have a bottomless pit of money which in some cases is true but just ask Mike Tyson how to blow 25 million pound.I just hope the very same people who have had a bloody good lifestyle thanks to Hatton are the same people who will look after him when he needs it.
Hatton fight on 13:52 - Nov 26 with 987 viewshitman

Hatton fight on 13:32 - Nov 26 by Daley_Lama

Thing is hitman, if he didnt know it then somebody should have told him that he no longer had it, as he'd retired 3 years ago when it had been shown he didnt have it.

He hadnt suddenly improved with age and getting chubby.

This fight would have been followed up by a really big money spinner that would have sucked in the likes of tazzy above.

I know you're a big fan but he should have stayed retired if it wasnt about the money for me.

Its not about the money'
He just wanted to know a few things about himself?
Who can blame him for that.
He's already stated if he would have won that fight'
He would have retierd, he said he new his body couldn't take it anymore
He's just a Sportsman who loves the game!
He wanted 1 last crack at it
It not worked out'
It's not tarnished his Name'
It's not done his Record much good
But hey Ho' he can now go to bed and sleep at night knowing he hasn't got it anymore.
He can now go and Train his up and coming kids'
And carry on with Hatton Promotions
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024