Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti-racism app 14:18 - May 29 with 786 viewsD_Alien

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22694722

A useful app in the fight against racism and other forms of discrimination, or a recipe for false reporting by malicious fans?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Anti-racism app on 17:00 - May 29 with 709 viewsKenBoon

Rubbish idea. I'm surprised the Police haven't replaced 999 with an 'app'.
If people want to make accusations like this then they should put a name to them. Kick it out should stop wasting time on gimmicks like that and actually start working with clubs on improving accessability to the game and working with Stewards on how to deal with this, instead of turning a blind eye and dealing with the kids with their feet on chairs.

The problem with Kick it out is it's now outdated. It's all gimmicks and no actions. There isn't an issue with Black players getting into clubs now, nor do Black fans feel the need to stay away from grounds, but Kick it out haven't changed. It's all banners and t-shirts. Deal with the modern issues with inclusion, and no, there's isn't an app for that and there never will be.
Anti-racism app on 17:29 - May 29 with 683 viewsYorkshire_Dale

An app to encourage fans to snoop on each other.....whatever next.

There will be no passion at games.......or "we'll get you done!!"culture.

Leave it.
Anti-racism app on 18:31 - May 29 with 643 viewsDorsetDale

Anti-racism app on 17:29 - May 29 by Yorkshire_Dale

An app to encourage fans to snoop on each other.....whatever next.

There will be no passion at games.......or "we'll get you done!!"culture.

Leave it.

Indeed. It's the same kind of culture as encouraged in Stalinist Russia, get the people fearful of each other and it's more or less job done with "security"

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Anti-racism app on 19:17 - May 29 with 609 viewsolympicdale

a ridiculous idea imo, this could cause unnecessary friction amongst genuine innocent fans, there will be idiots who abuse it.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024