Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Joey 10:18 - Nov 20 with 1968 viewsYouTubeDale

I bumped into Joey T. yesterday in Manchester. His young daughter soon jumped up to his chest, crying and clinging on when she saw me (I don't blame her)...a Dale fan unannounced. I was so pleased to see him. He looked the picture of health, saying he was ok and his first treatment is on Monday. I wished him the very best but couldn't resist asking him some quick questions, knowing it's not fair to "keep" him that long...

Question : Do you like it better at Tranmere? Answer: Different (diplomacy kicking in?)
Question : What sets Keith Hill out to be so good at managing? Answer: His high standards.
Question : Does Keith give a lot of stick to players or does he put his arms around them? Answer: He does both when needed.

He thought Keith and Flicker were alike in many ways but Chris Beech adds something different.

I said if Dale got promoted to League One that he should come back. He said that he needs to get over "this" first, but smiled.

On Saturday at Morecambe we applauded him, as we had done at previous matches, on 15 minutes. When I mentioned this he said he was aware and looked lost for words.

Parting, I told him that he had made my day.

[Post edited 20 Nov 2013 10:27]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Our Joey on 12:29 - Nov 20 with 1764 viewsaleanddale

Glad you passed on our good wishes YTD.

Great lad OUR Joey and best of luck in his fight over the coming months, we are all behind him and wish him all the very best.
Our Joey on 17:25 - Nov 20 with 1454 viewsShun

Fantastic. I was pleasantly surprised when the applause broke out in the 15th minute at Morecambe and I hope it continues.
Our Joey on 17:35 - Nov 22 with 1074 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good interview is that YTD.......ever though of a career in Media?
Our Joey on 19:21 - Nov 22 with 957 viewsYouTubeDale

Our Joey on 17:35 - Nov 22 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good interview is that YTD.......ever though of a career in Media?

Aren't you missing a smiley face?

...although I could do with a job...unemployed at the minute just like many in Rochdale. Even qualified accountants like myself are struggling to find work...I am taking steps to retrain as a HGV driver!!
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 19:40]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Our Joey on 20:17 - Nov 22 with 875 viewsnordenblue

Our Joey on 19:21 - Nov 22 by YouTubeDale

Aren't you missing a smiley face?

...although I could do with a job...unemployed at the minute just like many in Rochdale. Even qualified accountants like myself are struggling to find work...I am taking steps to retrain as a HGV driver!!
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 19:40]

If you require any help pm me,there's a cracking training place in Bolton that's very friendly and reasonable where i did both class 2 and 1.Many companies are there just to make a killing out of you so watch out who you train with as most are genuinely only after your money and are over inflated as a result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024