Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squad back in training from Monday 30th June 14:44 - Jun 23 with 1214 viewsaleanddale

So the lads are back to be assessed this Friday and then they start training on Monday 30th June.

Its very quiet on the Dale front do those who frequent this board and are closest to these matters think we will have a new face or two added to the squad by Friday?
Squad back in training from Monday 30th June on 15:10 - Jun 23 with 1170 viewsRoChDaLe

Hill normally always takes about 6 trialists with the rest of the squad when we go abroad for pre-season so I'd imagine they'll be a couple of new faces involved by friday but nothing official.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Squad back in training from Monday 30th June on 15:36 - Jun 23 with 1127 viewsmacro

I think hill has stated he wants at least two new faces by the start of the season
Squad back in training from Monday 30th June on 17:38 - Jun 23 with 927 viewsisitme

Squad back in training from Monday 30th June on 15:36 - Jun 23 by macro

I think hill has stated he wants at least two new faces by the start of the season

I would suspect a midfielder and wide player. Someone who can play the holding role and a player with pace to offer something different from Henderson and Vincenti.
Squad back in training from Monday 30th June on 18:03 - Jun 23 with 886 viewsboromat

I can't remember any trialists going last year just all the new youth players.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Squad back in training from Monday 30th June on 18:16 - Jun 23 with 853 viewslove_the_dale

Squad back in training from Monday 30th June on 18:03 - Jun 23 by boromat

Just one - Lois Maynard.
Squad back in training from Monday 30th June on 18:16 - Jun 23 with 852 viewsChaffRAFC

Squad back in training from Monday 30th June on 18:03 - Jun 23 by boromat

Lois Maynard went.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Squad back in training from Monday 30th June on 18:26 - Jun 23 with 818 viewsboromat

Ah yeah the centre back. I imagine it'll be same this year one or two trialists at most. We have a reasonable sized squad when you include the younger pro's.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024