Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights posted by Port Vale show only Dale goal attempts ... 15:53 - Apr 8 with 2640 viewsD_Dale

Highlights posted by Port Vale show only Dale goal attempts ... on 16:28 - Apr 8 with 2572 viewsSandyman

They're unlikely to show their effort that ended up in St Clements churchyard
Highlights posted by Port Vale show only Dale goal attempts ... on 16:33 - Apr 8 with 2554 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Listen to Rob Page moaning about the extra 14 seconds after the corner when Cal scored........oh for all the time wasting from Vale.........(in the menu at the end of video)

"Ouch my arse"
Highlights posted by Port Vale show only Dale goal attempts ... on 16:56 - Apr 8 with 2501 viewsNigeriamark

That is actually a top class header. A lot to do even though it was a good cross. Well done CA
Highlights posted by Port Vale show only Dale goal attempts ... on 00:11 - Apr 9 with 2167 viewsSandyman

Highlights posted by Port Vale show only Dale goal attempts ... on 16:33 - Apr 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

Listen to Rob Page moaning about the extra 14 seconds after the corner when Cal scored........oh for all the time wasting from Vale.........(in the menu at the end of video)

"Ouch my arse"

As said elsewhere, how Page can praise their "level of performance" after all the time-wasting, hoofball and thuggery etc etc etc his team took part in, is as mind boggling as it is unprofessional. Or perhaps we have standards Page can't even imagine attaining.
Highlights posted by Port Vale show only Dale goal attempts ... on 11:41 - Apr 9 with 1959 viewsThran

If you look on their forum all the Vale fans or at least the ones who are very verbal seem to want Page to be sacked and to be honest I don't blame them. They had 0 fooking shots on target, definitely weren't playing to be entertaining or even for the points and they're now on like a 6 loss streak and face a scrap at the bottom. Then to top it all off he comes out with this utter nonsense?

What an awful manager.

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024