Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Hogan Latest 14:50 - Sep 17 with 1898 viewsmacro

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34119858

This slipped under the radar
Scott Hogan Latest on 14:53 - Sep 17 with 1886 viewsboromat

Must think there's a chance of him getting back to full fitness.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Scott Hogan Latest on 15:03 - Sep 17 with 1856 viewsD_Alien

Scott Hogan Latest on 14:53 - Sep 17 by boromat

Must think there's a chance of him getting back to full fitness.

Hopefully, but I wonder if there's terms and conditions built into contracts that cater for ongoing treatment and rehabilitation for players returning from injury when their contracts are due for renewal? If not, you could have a situation where a player suffers a long-term injury then finds himself with no means of rehabilitation within the professional environment of a club.

This is just conjecture, but it could also be that under those t&c's there's provision for the club to significantly reduce the salary.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Scott Hogan Latest on 15:08 - Sep 17 with 1833 viewsdingdangblue

He tweeted:
scotthogan11Really pleased and grateful to be signing an extension to my deal at Brentford. Things haven't gone to plan so far but I can assure you I will be back in the near future and repaying the fans in the only way I know , thanks for your support 👍

Really hope he comes back against all odds and fulfills that massive potential.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Scott Hogan Latest on 18:01 - Sep 17 with 1509 viewsboromat

Yeah I think all Dale fans hope he at least gets the chance to fulfill his potential.

On the contract comment I doubt it, obviously every contract is different but if you look at Conrad Logan he was released when injured. I should imagine his extension is on a lot less money and is Brentford's last stab at getting something out of their investment.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Scott Hogan Latest on 18:07 - Sep 17 with 1498 viewsdingdangblue

Strange one about the contract. He signed a 3 year deal so still has a year left after this season?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Scott Hogan Latest on 22:12 - Sep 17 with 1222 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Get him back to San Spotty for a spotty of re-hab!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024