Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Merry Christmas...... 07:13 - Dec 24 with 1824 viewsDiddyDave

.....to all Dale supporters wherever you are in the world. Hope you all have a great day and an even better one on Boxing Day when Dale take on Crewe. A win over them and one on Monday at Scunny would be fantastic!!
Merry Christmas...... on 11:21 - Dec 24 with 1746 viewsBazzanne

A hearty second to the previous post from Aussie. Hope you all have a merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and safe 2016. Best wishes to all at the Dale for the rest of the season.
Merry Christmas...... on 12:07 - Dec 24 with 1717 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Yes......Best Wishes to ALL our fans and STAFF at RAFC and Worldwide.

Just been speaking to my son in Sydney (It's 4 minutes into Christmas Day).........lounging around in shorts and T shirt...........!

Have a good one everyone and let's all cheer up.
Merry Christmas...... on 19:51 - Dec 24 with 1638 viewsitschalky

Merry Christmas to all on here,keep up the good work as its always a good read on this forum even if I don't post a reply.
Merry Christmas...... on 21:03 - Dec 24 with 1593 viewsdalenumber2

Merry Christmas...... on 19:51 - Dec 24 by itschalky

Merry Christmas to all on here,keep up the good work as its always a good read on this forum even if I don't post a reply.

Merry Christmas Chalky, I like hearing from supporters of other clubs on here, even Notts Co.
Merry Christmas...... on 22:10 - Dec 24 with 1556 viewsLuke8686

Merry Christmas everyone, best present for me would be 3 points and a packed Spotland on Boxing Day, hopefully I'll make it up for a home game before the end of the season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024