Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights vs Millwall 23:12 - Mar 21 with 1448 viewsToffeemanc

http://www.skysports.com/football/rochdale-vs-millwall/report/359052

Foul for the penalty was Vincenti pulling player down on the line. The Miss from Calvin looks even worse than it did at the time.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Highlights vs Millwall on 23:18 - Mar 21 with 1429 viewsShun

I thought at the time it was Vincenti and I couldn't understand what everybody was complaining about, looked a definite penalty to me, although I remember it being worse than it appears on the highlights.

Shocking miss from Andrew, shocking pass from McNulty.

Watching that makes me wonder how it was only 3-3!
Highlights vs Millwall on 23:19 - Mar 21 with 1413 views442Dale

Calvin's second miss is worse for me. The first is reactionary, the second is one where he could have taken a touch to set himself.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Highlights vs Millwall on 23:24 - Mar 21 with 1384 viewsoddjob007

Looks to me like Vincenti has hold of the defender but then let's go, before the defender goes down like a sack of spuds... only really evident after watching the highlights a few times.

Our defence is shocking watching that - but Logan looks like the keeper of old!
Highlights vs Millwall on 23:26 - Mar 21 with 1367 viewsdingdangblue

Highlights vs Millwall on 23:19 - Mar 21 by 442Dale

Calvin's second miss is worse for me. The first is reactionary, the second is one where he could have taken a touch to set himself.

The 2nd one he still has a bit to do - the 1st one is an open net he probably scores 9 out of 10 times. Shocking miss but instinctive chance that unfortunately went wide on the one occasion we needed it to go it. Real shame as it wins us the game.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Highlights vs Millwall on 13:11 - Mar 22 with 1065 viewsboromat

Just watched the extended highlights. Doesn't look like a pen to me. Also from that angle Rathbone looks onside at the end at the time from the main stand looked off. All our goals were well worked.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Highlights vs Millwall on 16:25 - Mar 22 with 884 viewsBigKindo

Prior to the pen the liner was waving his flag for quite a long time. If you check the video it appears that their striker Morrison was offside at the far post before the melee and resultant penalty award.
Highlights vs Millwall on 18:32 - Mar 22 with 745 viewsdingdangblue

Highlights vs Millwall on 16:25 - Mar 22 by BigKindo

Prior to the pen the liner was waving his flag for quite a long time. If you check the video it appears that their striker Morrison was offside at the far post before the melee and resultant penalty award.

McGahey heads the ball onto No.24 (Cooper) who's in the offside position - so he's onside. Unless he was offside when the free kick is taken (but he looks level).
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 21:58]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Highlights vs Millwall on 20:15 - Mar 22 with 663 viewsTVOS1907

Highlights vs Millwall on 16:25 - Mar 22 by BigKindo

Think you might have imagined it, BK ... Morison is the player nearest to the penalty spot being held by Canavan.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Highlights vs Millwall on 20:38 - Mar 22 with 638 viewsmacro

Can’t complain about the penalty, if that was reversed and Vincenti was the victim we’d all be baying for a pen. As for Calvin’s misses, the first was a strange one, he tried to be very flash about the shot. The second was poor, as said above, plenty of time to take a touch bring the ball down and then pick his spot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024