Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance 21:10 - Sep 14 with 3777 viewsBartRowou

Is 2371 the actual attendance for Tuesday or the pretend one?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Attendance on 21:25 - Sep 14 with 3743 viewsTVOS1907

Don't know the answer, but it looks like Cologne have brought a few more than that to London today:

[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 21:26]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Attendance on 21:30 - Sep 14 with 3729 viewsBartRowou

Attendance on 21:25 - Sep 14 by TVOS1907

Don't know the answer, but it looks like Cologne have brought a few more than that to London today:

[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 21:26]

They're still trying to get this out of their system:

Attendance on 21:32 - Sep 14 with 3715 views442Dale

Attendance on 21:30 - Sep 14 by BartRowou

Why are the shorts a darker red?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Attendance on 21:34 - Sep 14 with 3711 viewsTVOS1907

Sometimes, it's too easy...

Attendance on 21:40 - Sep 14 with 3691 viewsD_Alien

chalky will be spitting feathers

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Attendance on 21:44 - Sep 14 with 3673 viewsDaleiLama

That was the number left in the ground after the 3 added minutes board was put up?

Not many admitted to leaving early on the other thread though so I guess we'll never know.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Attendance on 21:45 - Sep 14 with 3668 viewsBartRowou

If we're adjusting the final figure, I don't understand how the actual attendance quoted is less than the number of season tickets sold.

Attendance on 21:46 - Sep 14 with 3654 viewsTVOS1907

Attendance on 21:40 - Sep 14 by D_Alien

Eau....?

Login to get fewer ads

Attendance on 21:53 - Sep 14 with 3627 viewsD_Alien

Attendance on 21:46 - Sep 14 by TVOS1907

Eau....?

nein eau nein

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/spitting-feathers.html
[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 22:07]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Attendance on 23:37 - Sep 14 with 3453 viewsShun

I've said this before on here but I wish they'd just stop reading out the attendance at matches. All it serves to do is embarrass us in front of opposition fans. The sarcastic cheers have happened at two out of three home games this season straight after it's read out. I don't really see the point in it. Anyone who wants to find out the attendance could just look on the club's website or look in the paper the following day.
Attendance on 07:01 - Sep 15 with 3324 viewsBartRowou

Attendance on 23:37 - Sep 14 by Shun

I've said this before on here but I wish they'd just stop reading out the attendance at matches. All it serves to do is embarrass us in front of opposition fans. The sarcastic cheers have happened at two out of three home games this season straight after it's read out. I don't really see the point in it. Anyone who wants to find out the attendance could just look on the club's website or look in the paper the following day.

And reading out the MoM when you're 3-0 down to Blackburn. We really don't care, club, despite your obligations to sponsors.

Attendance on 16:06 - Sep 15 with 3040 viewslove_the_dale

Attendance on 07:01 - Sep 15 by BartRowou

And reading out the MoM when you're 3-0 down to Blackburn. We really don't care, club, despite your obligations to sponsors.

Absolutely. Speaking as a pedant, I don't even like the title MotM. Strictly speaking, it should probably have been won by a Blackburn player. Either be honest and give an objective decision or, since there is an unwritten rule that it has to go to a home player, then change the title. I don't know what to - maybe Most Valuable Rochdale Player.
Attendance on 16:11 - Sep 15 with 3025 viewsBartRowou

Attendance on 16:06 - Sep 15 by love_the_dale

Absolutely. Speaking as a pedant, I don't even like the title MotM. Strictly speaking, it should probably have been won by a Blackburn player. Either be honest and give an objective decision or, since there is an unwritten rule that it has to go to a home player, then change the title. I don't know what to - maybe Most Valuable Rochdale Player.

The sponsors could have a raffle.
"Today's hamper goes to Andy Cannon."

Attendance on 19:47 - Sep 15 with 2898 viewsKenBoon

Attendance on 16:06 - Sep 15 by love_the_dale

You'll often hear it announced as [team name]'s man of the match. "Most valuable player" would be the worst thing to be heard in a Football stadium since Elton Welsby retired.
Attendance on 20:21 - Sep 15 with 2833 viewschalkyncfc

Attendance on 21:40 - Sep 14 by D_Alien

I wonder how the final went on,I shall have to google it
Attendance on 20:40 - Sep 15 with 2799 viewsBartRowou

Attendance on 20:21 - Sep 15 by chalkyncfc

I wonder how the final went on,I shall have to google it

Hey Chalky, when away fans visit the world famous City Ground and have a drink at your supporters club beforehand, do they leave it in good condition and does it bring in a decent bit of revenue for Notts? Seems like a good idea but there are always hidden complications.

Attendance on 21:09 - Sep 15 with 2760 viewschalkyncfc

Attendance on 20:40 - Sep 15 by BartRowou

Hey Chalky, when away fans visit the world famous City Ground and have a drink at your supporters club beforehand, do they leave it in good condition and does it bring in a decent bit of revenue for Notts? Seems like a good idea but there are always hidden complications.

It seems to be a good idea all round,I haven't heard of any rumours of any excessive vandalism and it gets pretty packed in there from about midday,the police approve of it because its away fans only so they can be all in the same place instead of being spread around the local area plus its only a ten minute walk to the .....erm .....'world famous City Ground'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024