Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Pitch 18:15 - Feb 7 with 3290 viewsCreepy

Just as an aside. With all the publicity about the pitch, would it be physically possible to relay it between the Fleetwood game and the cup game?
The Pitch on 18:19 - Feb 7 with 3265 views442Dale

Last season the whole pitch was done in a week and the players were training on it the day before the game.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Pitch on 18:27 - Feb 7 with 3214 viewsDaleiLama

The Pitch on 18:19 - Feb 7 by 442Dale

Last season the whole pitch was done in a week and the players were training on it the day before the game.

With a favourable weather window. Who knows this year.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The Pitch on 18:34 - Feb 7 with 3183 views100notout

leave it as it is - gives us the best chance of progressing in the short term.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

The Pitch on 18:38 - Feb 7 with 3162 viewsdingdangblue

The Pitch on 18:34 - Feb 7 by 100notout

leave it as it is - gives us the best chance of progressing in the short term.

Aye - the money we make from a replay at Wembley should cover the work required 👍🏻

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The Pitch on 19:18 - Feb 7 with 3040 viewskiwidale

The Pitch on 18:27 - Feb 7 by DaleiLama

With a favourable weather window. Who knows this year.

From what I understood going of comments on here you cant lay the type of pitch the club want i.e. fibre sand/turf in 10, 20 or even 30 days, you can only repair or re turf in such a short window like after the Fleetwood game.

This is not the time for bickering.

The Pitch on 19:33 - Feb 7 with 2985 viewsNordenBoysLoveGravy

Being done Sunday as things stand currently.

Apparently the ‘new pitch’ in the summer with be a halfway house between an actual new pitch and a normal pitch renovation carried out most summers.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 19:37]
The Pitch on 19:39 - Feb 7 with 2944 viewsTVOS1907

The Pitch on 19:33 - Feb 7 by NordenBoysLoveGravy

Being done Sunday as things stand currently.

Apparently the ‘new pitch’ in the summer with be a halfway house between an actual new pitch and a normal pitch renovation carried out most summers.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 19:37]

How do you know all this?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Pitch on 19:46 - Feb 7 with 2890 viewsNordenBoysLoveGravy

Ask the right people and you get the right information.
Login to get fewer ads

The Pitch on 19:51 - Feb 7 with 2864 viewsTVOS1907

The Pitch on 19:46 - Feb 7 by NordenBoysLoveGravy

Which people?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Pitch on 21:41 - Feb 7 with 2686 viewsBoardwalkEmpire

The Pitch on 19:46 - Feb 7 by NordenBoysLoveGravy

Who have you been speaking to at the club? I’ve a feeling you’re a disgruntled former employee.
The Pitch on 22:03 - Feb 7 with 2566 viewsNordenBoysLoveGravy

Never worked for the club in my life, just stating what I’ve been told and nothing I’ve said is of a ‘disgruntled’ nature, in fact the complete opposite as I’ve mentioned the potential returf on Sunday-or is this not good news?!
The Pitch on 23:50 - Feb 7 with 2393 viewssweetcorn

We'd be absolutely mad to relay it at this point.. spurs have already shown at Newport that a bad pitch is a bit of an Achilles heel for them. Get them on the beach and let's cause an upset. They won't be up for it on that pitch

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

The Pitch on 23:56 - Feb 7 with 2377 viewsD_Alien

The Pitch on 23:50 - Feb 7 by sweetcorn

We'd be absolutely mad to relay it at this point.. spurs have already shown at Newport that a bad pitch is a bit of an Achilles heel for them. Get them on the beach and let's cause an upset. They won't be up for it on that pitch

It's more about making provision for a surface that'll see us through the rest of this season without emergency contractors and supporters being brought in every game

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The Pitch on 00:00 - Feb 8 with 2369 viewssweetcorn

The Pitch on 23:56 - Feb 7 by D_Alien

It's more about making provision for a surface that'll see us through the rest of this season without emergency contractors and supporters being brought in every game

That's fine, do it after the MK dons game. According to the fixtures we're not at home for nearly 2 weeks after that.

We've already suffered the public humiliation over the pitch, may as well make the most out of it now and gain an advantage over a team light years ahead of us

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

The Pitch on 09:26 - Feb 8 with 2191 viewschalkyncfc

Not only would I leave the pitch as it is but if I was Kieth I would nip into the ground the night before and stick the heel of my size tens into the grass....erm,sand to make it worst,Spurs players are used to playing on pitch's thats as smooth as a billiard table so its gonna be an advantage for Dale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024