Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. 14:11 - May 8 with 2994 viewsasalamonczyk

Hi all,

Congratulations firstly on staying up this season! Joe Thompson's story is a superb one.

A couple of years ago, my friend and I made a short black comedy about football fans and how we can take rivalries too far. In the film, Darren, a Rochdale fan, gets the shock of his life when he finds out his girlfriend's family are avid Bury fans.

Here is a link to the film:

Enjoy!
A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 15:41 - May 8 with 2830 viewsYorkshire_Dale

It's a "no" from me......comedy is meant to be light-hearted,funny...not this though>

Prefer a Stunt Pegg Drama myself.
A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 16:19 - May 8 with 2767 viewsTVOS1907

Hilarious (not).

Bury and Bury Town are two different clubs.

Dale play at Spotland, not Spotlands.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 16:39 - May 8 with 2705 viewsjoecooke

Hi

Heres a little film i enjoyed a little more .

Enjoy!

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 16:54 - May 8 with 2650 viewsColDale

Nice Sound Mixing
A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 16:58 - May 8 with 2644 viewsMolly

Well Andy I think you and your friend have a bizarre sense of humour. Irrespective of the football teams involved I fail to see any comedy content whatsoever in strangulation, murder, and the disposal of a corpse in a waste bin.

If you are thinking of going into film making I wouldn't give up your day job if I were you.
A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 17:20 - May 8 with 2589 viewsYorkshire_Dale

A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 16:58 - May 8 by Molly

Well Andy I think you and your friend have a bizarre sense of humour. Irrespective of the football teams involved I fail to see any comedy content whatsoever in strangulation, murder, and the disposal of a corpse in a waste bin.

If you are thinking of going into film making I wouldn't give up your day job if I were you.

Molly's right........his namesake(?) Milly is looking for window cleaners,why not try that?
A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 17:37 - May 8 with 2542 viewskiwidale

well aren't we a precious lot on here today... lighten up ffs its not real its a film.

This is not the time for bickering.

A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 17:54 - May 8 with 2514 viewsD_Dale

In view of asalamonczyk's opening remarks, I've not marked down this post, but, although I've seen even worse on the Horror Channel, I'd rather spend a wet Tuesday night at Giggle Lane than watch the film again.
Login to get fewer ads

A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 19:09 - May 8 with 2406 viewsR17ALE

"have you been to Gigg Lane?"

"Yes. Been twice and we got beat both times"

Who writes this shit?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 19:17 - May 8 with 2362 viewsMolly

A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 17:37 - May 8 by kiwidale

well aren't we a precious lot on here today... lighten up ffs its not real its a film.

Nobody's being precious and no one has suggested that it's real. The problem with this film is that it purports to be comedic.
A genuine question KD. Do you actually find it funny?
A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 19:17 - May 8 with 2361 viewsToffeemanc

That load of shit was about as funny as Bury's finances.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 19:23 - May 8 with 2331 viewsDaleiLama

I'm amazed anyone even clicked on the link after YD and TVOS commented.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 19:23 - May 8 with 2337 viewskel

Totally unrealistic!

Everybody knows bury fans don’t care about Rochdale...
A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 19:30 - May 8 with 2308 viewscrazyhorse

The film is shot well, nice camera and has good acting on that front. You can tell you have got some pro's helping out.. However I thought the script needs some comedy moments, its alright. Prolly would have been better if you had put in some Rochdale, Bury fan stereotypes.
A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 21:17 - May 8 with 2144 viewsrochdale_ranger

About as funny as AIDS
A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 21:17 - May 8 with 2144 viewsrochdaleriddler

Nice one

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 21:18 - May 8 with 2140 viewsrochdaleriddler

A short comedy about a Rochdale fan.. on 17:54 - May 8 by D_Dale

In view of asalamonczyk's opening remarks, I've not marked down this post, but, although I've seen even worse on the Horror Channel, I'd rather spend a wet Tuesday night at Giggle Lane than watch the film again.

Ok Barry Norman

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024