Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hornets 16:21 - May 27 with 2563 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Watching them at the moment on sky. They really are sh1t. Glad there is at least 1 decent club in the town!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Hornets on 18:05 - May 27 with 2407 viewsrochdale_ranger

Was working on a job a few year ago and I got talking to a ground worker from Wigan who was built like a brick shithouse. He asked me If I was an hornets supporter "no they are shit" says I, he turned around and goes "my son plays for em" never wanted to eat my words faster.
Hornets on 20:38 - May 27 with 2222 viewspioneer

Watched it on the box and it appears hornets have the youngest assistant coach in the league.

Cant really expect much when coacing staff are having to multi task with child minding. Pretty amateurish.
Hornets on 01:34 - May 28 with 2029 viewsDiddyDave

To start off scoring a brilliant try and comparable sideline conversion in the first five minutes,then get absolutely demolished by a side with only two draws so far,says it all about present day Hornets sadly. The captain and coach said after the game there`s a lot of kids playing for whatever reasons,but that they`ll learn from the game. Mmm,they won`t be learning much when they`re getting flogged every week after this. Championship I here we come.
Hornets on 10:16 - May 28 with 1834 viewsEllDale

Sold their soul to Warrington and paying the price now.
They aren't our local side anymore.
Hornets on 20:15 - Jun 3 with 1250 viewsjoecooke

Went down today to watch my nephew ,who plays for Swinton.

Hornets played well and deserved to win on the day.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024